Chapter 29: "I'll never trust you again?"

[Chapter 29: "I'll never trust you again?"

Prior to the moment when Mocha-san surprisingly found another random girl was resting on my arms.

Just after I returned to the gym, I saw a girl running and accidentally tripped.

So, for a person who's desperate for merit points, acting as my [Beta] student character self, I rushed to her aid and tried to help her.

"Are you alright?" I inquired to the girl who tripped just now, while extending a helping hand.

The girl blushed as she saw my smile gracing down on her.

[Study shows that women pretend to be weak around their crush(Google). In this case, a random handsome guy suddenly appeared.]

"Ah, no. I think I hurt my leg a little."

Little did the random girl know, without a word, I picked her up in my arm and rushed her to the clinic, just like I did to Mocha-san. [Still under Ayaka's little prank.]

Going back to the present.

"Eh?"

Mocha-san was shocked to see another girl in my arms, carrying just like I did with her, princess carry style.

I headed out again to return to the gym.

Just after returning to the gym. Once again, a different girl tripped and fell from jump roping.

"-ch, that hurts."

"Are you alright?" I inquired to the girl who tripped from jump roping.

"Ah. Oh no... I, I think I can't walk."

And again, just like the last one, she pretended to be frail the moment I asked her if she was okay, pretending as though she was in pain.

So again, I carried her also and rushed her to the infirmary, princess carry style the same as the others. [Still under Ayaka's little prank]

'Another one...?!' (Mocha)

Mocha-san was confused, it's three times in a row now. Her included.

The other girls who saw and noticed that every girl that fell down just now was being carried by some handsome guy for some reason, and started to follow through to their footsteps.

'Another one...?!' (Yukiya)

Soba Hito looking jealous around the corner seeing me carry girls left and right in my arms.

Whenever I return, there always seems to be someone falling over on the floor, the moment I arrive in the gym for some mysterious reason.

I was also starting to get exhausted from the increasing numbers of students I need to carry for kindness points, for the sake of [Operation BETA] and thinking it's starting to get a bit troublesome.

"At this point he's just flexing his charisma with the girls. This needs to stop!"

Soba couldn't stand it anymore. And so, he walked up to me and tried to confront me about it.

"Hey, stop that! You can't just carry everyone in your arms whenever you wanted to. I mean dude, my back still hurts when you stepped on me earlier." [A lie]

Actually, Soba's back wasn't really hurting. It was just him being petty for not being the one in my position so he exaggerated a little.

Hearing that he's hurt, I...

"Wha-, What are you doing. Idiot?!"

Without saying a word, I suddenly picked up Soba-kun, lifting him off of his feet and started performing a princess carry on him as well.

'I'm being carried in another dude's arms... What the hell is up with this guy!'

Soba-kun thought as he hid his face in embarrassment, as I carry him on my arms on our way to the infirmary.

[Soba-kun died a little inside.]

'What's up with everyone. Haa... haa... haa...'

I pondered, breath heavily as I exert myself from consecutively carrying all these people to the infirmary.

'This is very unusual... Everyone seems to be tripping by the time I return, as if it was on purpose ...Is this perhaps a new form of bullying?' I wondered to myself at just how strange the situation really is.

I still accepted the responsibility though, because, being kind to the point of being a fool is apparently a characteristic trait of a Generic [Beta] Student Character.

After putting down Soba-kun on the bed, the clinic was now noticeably filled with people, looking too crowded as I stopped counting by the time I reached the number 15th.

After I put down Soba-kun, I wiped the sweat off my forehead and felt proud of my self.

"Alright. I guess this should be enough for today's [BETA] quota" (For kindness points)

As I relaxed my shoulders from my final carry, someone from behind placed their hand on my shoulder, which got my attention.

I slowly turned my head around to see who it was. And the person I saw behind me was Mocha-san with a somewhat cold expression on her face.

"I'll never trust you again." she said wid a flat and disappointed tone.

"Eh?" I acted surprised, as part of my [Beta] character, as well from wondering why she was disappointed in me.

And so, Mocha-san mistook me as some player who takes giving sweet words to others lightly. But of course, I'm not like that and was just doing it for kindness points as the Generic Student Character vasaud.