Chapter 18: It's just a "kabedon" from a deliquent?

[Chapter 18: It's just a "kabedon" from a delinquent?]

'Phew. Thankfully no one scolded me for being a little late.'

[Mocha Tsukiyo, the shoujo fanatic has officially entered Hokkyokusei High School. Is now currently being escorted by he homeroom teacher to her assigned classroom.]

'Luckily I wasn't marked late, especially on my first day upon transferring. '

The reason she wasn't considered late was because the teacher told her to visit the faculty first thing after arriving, so she could be introduce to her class.

'I told them I lost my way on finding the faculty, so it took a while. Thankfully they believed me...'

While being escorted by her homeroom teacher, she looked around, familiarizing the place, and at the same time, hoping to find a certain someone.

'Hmm, I wonder what happened to that guy... Did he make it on time for class?'

When they reached the classroom, now standing in front of the door. Just before they entered, Mocha closed her fist tightly, with full determination.

'Alright, here I go. The moment I set foot in this classroom, it will be a fresh start. This time for sure, I will make lots of friends as the lovable shoujo heroine.'

...

Meanwhile Yukiya Saito's point of view

*Bell rings*

The bell for first period rang.

"Haaa... I barely Made it!"

I made it just in the nick of time, exactly seconds before the bell and is now sitting on my desk.

'Now, I'm safe from standing out from being late. Kukuku...'

I thought to myself, as leaves and branches were visibly entangled between my hair and uniform that everyone can clearly notice.

'Hmm... I wonder what happened to that girl. Now that I think about it, she wears our school uniform.' I put my hands together in prayers, 'Let's just hope we never get to see each other while at school.'

After I was done collecting my thoughts about what happened earlier, I decided to put it aside for now until I have a plan to deal with it later.

I brushed off the leaves on my body that a classmate took notice.

"Saito. What happened to you?"

A classmate asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing."

'They totally still think I'm just a normal student. Kukuku' [He is a normal(?) student.]

I concluded to myself, judging by how they kept approaching me first thing after arriving.

"What were you doing."

Another classmate asked.

"I was-"

Just before people started crowding my spot, trying to start a topic, our homeroom teacher "Shirogane-sensei" entered the classroom.

She walked in front of the board and made an announcement.

"Okay class, sit down. Today, we'll be receiving a new transfer student"

Shirogane-sensei announced.

Oh yeah... forgot about that...

Everybody thought, seeming forgotten until they got reminded just now.

'Why did we forget again? I remembered us being excited the first time hearing about it in the group chat...'