Chapter 22: It's just the "lucky pervert" scene.

[Chapter 22: It's just the "lucky pervert scene.]

First period ended for the afternoon.

Just like I said when I was exchanged notes with Mocha-san during class, the next period will be P.E.

The girls went to the girl's locker room to get change while the boys got left behind in the classroom with only closing the curtains.

Boys don't usually require the same amount of privacy as the girls does so most of us boys didn't bother getting dressed in the locker room.

Mocha-san and the others in the locker room.

"Mocha-san. Did you eat lunch together with Yukiya-kun?" Class Rep Hitomi Risuna inquired Mocha-san, as they change into their gym clothes.

"Wh, what makes you say that...?"

"We saw you two walking back to class together during lunch."

"I, I see..."

Mocha-san's face got slightly flustered.

'Did we look close enough to eat together? That kind of makes me happy for some reason.'

[Friend Count: 0]

'No, wait... This situation, this question...? Could this development be, the jealous admirer girl telling the female lead to back off because she's getting too close to the male lead scene!?'

'Could this possibly mean I'm in danger right now? I really don't want any trouble.'

Her flustered face earlier turned to warry.

"To be honest. We were really scared of Yukiya-kun just until recently."

'Wait, what? Scared? Was it because he's a delinquent?'

She tilted her head, looking puzzled as to why, and the first assumption she had was because I was a delinquent, but I'm really not.

"The class doesn't really know what he's thinking most of the time so we had a hard time approaching him," [Because he's a Chuunibyou.]

It was because when they tried speaking to me, I either stayed quiet like a mysterious character or I was speaking in my Phantom character (chuunibyou language) so they had a hard time understanding.

Also, remember they thought of me as scary because of my angry looking glare. However, I was actually just trying to get a good look of their faces behind my bangs, also adds up to why they didn't want to approach.

"W, was he really?"

"Yeah. We were so confused at the way he acted, and it feels as though he doesn't want to be associated with anyone. So we ended up neglecting him and looking away when he glar- I mean, looked at us thinking he's scary... I wasn't an exception."

"But, until just yesterday, he completely changed and now more approachable than before. So our assumption of him wanting to be left alone must have been wrong."

Class Rep Hitomi-san explained with a hint of guilt in her words. As though she felt burdened and partly responsible for my neglection.

'Is that so... It sounds just like when I wasn't able to make friends in my old school because I was too shy to make the first move...'

Mocha-san felt sympathetic upon hearing Class Rep Hitomi's explanation.

She was a very shy and very quiet girl who was always seen alone by herself in one corner, so people assumed she prefers it to be that way.

But, that was not really the case. In fact, she had hoped for someone to approach her and pull her away from that lonesome corner she's bound to.

From not being able to make the first move, Mocha Tsukiyo did not make any close friends throughout middle school and pre highschool.