𝐼'𝑚 𝐷𝑜𝑤𝑛

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 gotten worse. As if her embarrassing me at work wasn't enough for her she had to pick a fight at home.

"I just don't know why the fuck I married you Axel!" She screams. I ignored her and continued to get ready for tonight. I need a break from her and everyone else for that matter.

My best bud Robin got in town tonight and invited the both of us to have dinner with he and his wife at Kurks. Like I'll tell her that. She's already making a big thing out of something that's already gone here, so imagine if the both of us show up at dinner?

"You don't treat me the way you used to and not to mention we only went one round yesterday. One!"

"You didn't quite ask for more." I stood in front of the mirror and flipped my collar and spun around to get my tie.

"Ask for more? I'm supposed to ask now!? Does she ask or do you just fuck her for how long you want to? Huh Axel!?"

I got in her face. "I'm not fucking her Rachel! How many fucking times do I have to tell you that Rose is just my goddam assistant!?"

She scoffed and crossed her arms. "Rose?" I exhaled. "You calling her by her first name too?"

"I call everyone by their first name." I snatched my tie from the bed and went back to the mirror.

"Bullshit."

"You're giving me a goddam headache Rachel." I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes. Still she continued.

"I am your wife, Axel. Your wife! You need to fire her because it's obvious that what the two of you have is something more."

"She's my assistant for the last fucking time." I grit. "And do you see me acting this way when you kiss other men for commercials? And let's not mention Hot 100 when your fucking tits were out. Some daughter of the Mayor you are."

I went over to the bed and I heard her scoff. I took a seat and picked up my shoe. "That was years ago and that was for my work. Everything I do is mandatory for work."

I shook my head. "And a simple dinner is ticking you off? You're a class act Rach you really are."

"Is she prettier than me? Is that it?"

Ignore her.

"I am talking to you dammit!"

Ignore her.

"Is sex better with her?" She whines.

"We're not having sex." I answer calmly.

"Then fire her."

"I'll fire her whenever you quit your job, and quite frankly I don't see that happening any time soon." I went to put my other shoe on but she snatched it away.

"And where the hell are you going?"

"Out. Now hand it."

"With who?"

"I'm not doing this with you tonight Rachel I swear to God." I got up and she stepped back.

"With. Who?"

"A friend from across the sea. Now pass the shoe Rachel."

"I know you're meeting her. Let me see your phone."

"You know what. You want me to stay home, fine, I'll stay the hell home." I took my suit jacket off and threw it on the bed.

"I said let me see your phone Axel!"