𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 absolutely amazing. I forgot what sex felt like. But homeboy was a bit too aggressive. I had to stop him from choking me or giving me hickey's. Then he had the audacity to ask me if I had a boyfriend. Like nigga would I be sleeping with you if I did?

Overall, I just needed sex. It was like rocks had been lifted off of my shoulders after that. The only reason why I was late in the first place was because I took my time getting ready this morning. I am indeed in a good mood.

Axel on the other hand looked just as he did yesterday. Gloomy. I can only wonder what happened with he and his wife yesterday. Either than that, today went on without a hitch.

A bit slow, but a good day nonetheless. I was sorting out a few meetings when Amanda came up to my door and knocked. I looked up and she had a smile on her face.

"Girl you was loud as fuck." She whispers.

"Oh please."

"You look to be blooming too. You and Keith would look good together."

I smiled but shook my head. "I'm not sure about that. I think I just needed to have fun finally."

"I know my brother sells drugs but he's a good dude when it comes to women. All those other girls he had around him only tried to set him up and get him killed."

"I'm not sure I want to get caught up in that crossfire." She laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah well if you just want dick to ride call him. Maybe something will work out." She slid me a piece of paper and winked as she walked off. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She calls out.

"Okay." I took it and examined it. It's his number and hers. I'm not sure I want to date Keith. He's handsome but...I don't know I was just on the edge like I said before.

But I'll keep her word on having a sneaky link. Actually. I picked up my phone and added his number, texting him.

:𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲. 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘅 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?

:𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

That was quick. I thought about it. His place or mine. Some of the lights cut off gaining my attention. I have to get out of here. I hurried up with my sorting before I decided to call it tonight. Less work for me tomorrow.

I got up and grabbed my purse and closed my computer. I rushed down the hall and at the point everything was dark.

I didn't know it was this late. Damn. I skipped down the hall and took a left to head to the hall that leads to the elevator. I passed Mr.Pone's office and stopped when I saw him sitting there.

He looks like he's sleeping. I know he stays behind long hours most of the time. It wouldn't hurt checking up on him. I opened the door, easing it close. I walked up to the desk and he's staring at an empty cup. On the side is an empty bottle of Stoli.

Oh my goodness, he's drunk?

"Mr.Pone?" He looked up at me. "Wow, really rough night huh?"

He exhaled heavily. "I guess." His voice is lower than usual. His hair is falling down his forehead like he's ran his fingers through them one too many times. Even his suit jacket is off.

"Well, I was checking in before I left."

He stared at me, his eyes drifting from my face to my...chest? My chest!? I cleared my throat and he looked down, pinching his nose.

"M-Mr.Pone is everything alright? Seems like you need a few bottles of water."

"Rose...you have no idea what I'm going through." He grumbles. He got up, stumbling a bit. "You were right about the headlines. That bullshit headline about us sleeping together." Axel stopped in front of me and I was frozen.

I could smell the alcohol radiating from his breath. I should step away, but I didn't. Right now I was in my head, focusing on the heat that engulfed me and how my heart was thumping in my ears.

He's so close.

"Why not make it true?" He says, his arms wrapping around my waist and pulling to his chest. Axel gave me a kiss on my neck and I finally broke out of my trance.

"Axel- Mr.Pone, you're drunk."

"You smell so good." He whispers.

"Mr.Pone?"

Push him away Rose.

"Who did you have sex with last night? Hm?" He asks, still kissing my neck. How does he know that!? His hands slipped to my ass and he squeezed gently.

"Mr.Pone." My response was breathy. Push him away.

"Your ass looks bigger today." He continues to whisper. "You were smiling, and your cleavage was showing. You think I wouldn't notice?" He pinched my skin with his teeth, drawing me in further.

I'm supposed to be getting over this office crush, not letting it grow. Then, his lips touched mine and he he pulled me into him by my ass. It only turned me on. His tongue slipped into my mouth and finally I pulled away.

I can't let this happen. He's drunk and I'm taking advantage at this point.

"Goodnight Mr.Pone." I pulled out of his grasp and left his office in a hurry. I can't believe I let that shit happen.

My phone dinged and I looked at it. It's Keith.

:𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧?

:𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

Fuck.

♡︎

𝐍𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲