𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑑

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 with Rachel laying onto my chest. The dinner last night with Robin didn't go bad at all. And if they saw the hearsay about Rose and I, they didn't mention it. I was thankful though. Thankful that we went the night without a continuous argument. Then we closed it with a good time in bed.

Two rounds. Just two. It's depressing honestly. I know I could go longer than that. I moved and Rachel pitched up. She gazed at me and sat up. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to catch a fresh and a shower.

I brushed my teeth and Rachel walked in to do the same. Maybe this is good. Time to put out those burning holes and get back on track. We've been together for so long so why let it be broken?

There was silence up until we got in shower with one another. As water poured over us Rachel hugged me.

"Sorry about last night." She whispers.

"It's fine."

"Can I go shopping today?"

I lift my face up to the water. "You can."

"I want to use your card."

"What? No."

"And why not?"

I look at her and there she goes scowling again. Not even an hour has passed and it's already starting.

"Rachel, the last time I let you use my card to go shopping you spent twenty million dollars on clothes. Which you don't wear by the way. I have a staff to pay and companies to buy."

"Axel you're literally a billionaire. Twenty million dollars is like pocket change to you."

"It's not. My money is very important to me."

Then, it begun. "That dress she had on was very expensive on her in that photo. Did you buy it?"

"Not today Rachel, please." I spun around and shook my head. The hot water stung the marks on my back.

"Did you buy it? I know she's not making that kind of money to afford a dress and a necklace set like that so did you buy it?!" She bellows.

I did. It was just a gesture and an honest thanks for everything that she's been doing so far. Rose is the best assistant I've had in years. All those other assistants couldn't keep up and made terrible marketing decisions that only made me lose money instead of gaining.

To be truthful, I wasn't even looking for an assistant until she showed up. And when she did...it's like something changed. Something did actually. She showed me how useful she is and can be. And Katchin is one of those examples.

"You did, didn't you?" She sounded shocked.

"And so what if I did? I got a deal with Struve for crying out loud. Don't you know how big that is?" I ask looking at her. It's like everything I just said passed over her head because she glared at her.

"Axel...if you don't fire that woman before the month ends I'll have my dad shut your business down and I mean it."

"Don't be ridiculous Rachel."

"Try me." She got of the shower and I punched the shower wall. It stung and burned. I am so fed up with this woman. I got out of the shower and joined her in the room.

"Really Rach? My company of all things!?"

"Yes Axel. It's what you get for being ungrateful!"

"I worked hard for my company to get it where it is and I won't let you tear it down just because you think I'm sleeping with my assistant."

She scoffed and threw a shirt over her head. "If it wasn't for my father you wouldn't even have that company in the first place. So get that through your pants."

"You know what Rach, fuck you."

"No fuck you Axel! Burn in hell and carry that stupid fucking company along with you too because if it wasn't for Mayor Yawkings feeling sorry for his daughter's poor husband, he wouldn't have the damn building in the first place!"

I got quiet. "Or did you forget about that? Hm?" I didn't answer her. I just kept silent and went back to the bathroom, slamming the door.

♡︎

Fuck my life. I got to the office later than I expected and what was strange is that Rose reached around the same time as me.

"Hold the elevator." She calls, rushing over. I put my hand out, letting the doors slide open. She rushed in and exhaled. I got a good look at her and noticed something different.

Shorter skirt, heels instead of office flats, a white long sleeve shirt pulled up to her elbows, makeup, and her hair is in an afro.

Her boobs looks fuller than yesterday as well as her ass. I looked away and shook my head. No, I shouldn't examine her like that. She's my assistant. People already think we do the devil's tango.

She smells extra good today too. And the fact that she's late today can only mean one thing above all of that. She had sex.

"You're late Ms.Hoffman."

She cleared her throat just as the elevator door closed. "I woke up late, but so are you Mr.Pone. You're always here before anyone else."

She looked at me and arched a brow. "Rough night?" I hate how she knows when I'm in a good mood or not.

"I guess you could say that. What about you? You seem to be peachy this morning."

"I do?" She's all smiles. Whoever it was obviously left the impression.

"Yeah. Did you hit the lottery or something?" Our eyes locked.

"Just in a good mood today."

"Really? Well that's good, just yesterday you were stressing. And sorry about what my wife said, I'll make it up to you."

"That's fine. If it were me and I didn't trust my husband, I'd assume the worse too."

"She still shouldn't have spoken to you that way. She doesn't know you."

"Well I appreciate you sticking up for me. Community points." She says with a smile and a shrug of her shoulder. The elevator dinged and I couldn't help but laugh. Rose walked out and I found myself watching her every step.

Everything on her is huge. Her hips, her chest, her ass. I looked away took a detour to the restroom. I rushed in, making sure nobody was inside. I looked down and I was stunned at what I was looking at.

I'm hard.

♡︎