𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

ᖇOᔕᗴ

"𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 a lot about something during the rest of our stay here and I've finally reached a conclusion." I tell him upon joining him back in bed. Being home after so long was nostalgic on my part. I took him to see all the good places and even the bad parts of town. He wasn't judgmental at all.

But today I'm going to throw in the towel. I'm going to call my parents and have him meet them. If it all goes well of course.

"Really, a conclusion on what?"

"Tomorrow is our last day and I was thinking maybe you could meet my parents."

He gazed at me in surprise. "Really? Are you sure?"

I nod. "I mean they haven't seen me in a while either so maybe it could be good. I was thinking of calling today, see how it goes."

"Only if you want to. Are you comfortable with wanting to do that?" Now he's being careful.

"Yes. I did a lot of thinking. I know they didn't want this for me but they can't stay mad at me forever right? I'm in good hands."

"Are you sure they'd be okay with you lying down with a white man?"

I laughed, getting on top of him. Axel put his hands on my waist, looking up at me. "I don't think that should matter to be honest. Unless they want to see me to bring in a dark skinned Christian guy that's a doctor then...yeah, you could be a problem."

He laughed. "I'll try my best to impress them." He gripped my ass firmly, his eyes dropping to my lips. I leaned down, kissing him.

"I think you'll do fine."

"Is a year over yet?" I laughed with a shake of my head.

"You're so stupid." I sat back up, my fingers trailing past his shirt. "What about you and heading back home?" He sighs.

"I'm going to run for Mayor."

Woah. "Woah. Umm...really?" He nods.

"You weren't the only one thinking about things. They took my business, my respect, my love and smeared it like they stepped in shit. They wanted me to be Mayor, then I will. On my terms."

"Wow, the perfect spite. But I thought you wanted to be a family guy."

"Who said I can't? You, me, five kids."

"Five? Holy fuck." He laughs.

"Mmm how about four?"

I thought about it. "Mmm, yeah, four could do." Axel sat up, putting us in missionary. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mayor would look good on you. People like you, you're handsome and you're not that problematic."

"Hey what do you mean by that?"

"Well you did cheat on a famous woman whom people love as well with your assistant. You really think they're going to make your election for Mayor easy?"

He grins. "I don't think I would have a problem getting elected. You said so yourself that people love me." He gave me a few pecks and it gradually turned to slow kissing. I could feel every inch of his tongue, and his fucking hard on now. I rocked my hips. Axel laid down, not breaking our kiss.

I slipped my hand past his pants, massing his cock. He groans into the kiss. I stop, a thick string of saliva following. He whirls his tongue around it, licked his lips, wiped his mouth. I traveled down, pulling his pants down enough for his cock to spring out.

I kissed his tip before licking and swirling my tongue around. He groans, leaning up just a bit to take his shirt off. I took him into my mouth fully and sucked, bobbing my head up and down.

Axel grunted and moaned as I continued to pleasure him. I stroked him as I continued. Sounds filled the room and his breathy moans got verbal and heavy. I got faster and faster.

"Rose...that's too fast." He moans. He muttered a few different cussed, his moaning loud. "Fuck." He came. I felt his hot semen fill my mouth and I swallowed, still sucking him gently. Axel shuddered, more cum shooting out of his tip. I swallowed more and pulled my mouth away.

I came up and he rose up, kissing me. It's going to be a long evening.

It's late. I was pacing back and forth as I contemplated pressing the call button to my parents. What would I even say after so long of no calls? Whenever I send them money they barely respond to my messages.

Axel is sleeping. I tapped the screen to avoid it cutting off by itself and continued to pace and stare. This may be the last time I come to Trinidad at all. I had been waiting long enough. Am I prepared for this?

I looked down at my phone and at the number and nodded. Just get it over with. And so I called, still pacing, waiting, nervous. Then, and answer.

"Hello?" My heart kind of sank.

"Mummy, it's me."

"Rose? Rose!" She beams. "Oh my goodness, why you didn't let me know you was gonna call?"

"I don't know it just happened."

"Your father den sleep. I can't wake him right now."

"I'm calling because I was wondering you two wouldn't mind if I come home tomorrow to visit. It's been long hasn't it?"

"Of course! I'll cook. What time you coming?"

"Around the afternoon. Like twelve?"

"Twelve aye. Alright. How you been? Your job treating you right?"

So that means they haven't gotten any across the sea news. Which is good, but bad at the same time considering the fact that when I bring Axel along they'll for sure ask about him. Do I keep our scandal a secret? Or is telling them the better option?

"Yeah. It's good, kind of. Another thing, mummy, I got a boyfriend...was wondering if he could also tag along?"

"Of course baby! I'll cook a lot of food. I don't know the last time I cook for my baby girl." At least she sounds excited. That's good. "What him name?"

"Axel, Axel Pone."

"Sound like a white name. Him white?"

I hung the question for a bit and chuckled lightly after. "Mom, you'll see when we show up tomorrow. I don't want to spoil anything. But I'll see you two tomorrow?"

"Alright baby. Tomorrow at two, I have a lot to cook."

"Okay. Good night."

"Night child."

I hung up and exhaled. That went better than I expected. Hopefully dinner is better. It's finally happening. Tomorrow I see my parents.

~