𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘺

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 the entire day. I'm not sure I wanted her to be here. She did nothing but walk around the complex. Eventually she came back with a few complaints about how the majority are women.

I just hire whoever is good. And most of them have been working for me for a while. Rose is the only recent recruitment. It was getting late anyway. Thank God.

Rachel hummed. I set aside the last filed and exhaled heavily, gazing at the ceiling. Work seems so boring now. It never really felt this way.

"Axel, I want to talk about Rose." She says. I ran a hand over my face and sat up, gazing at the time. Nine fifteen. People should be leaving already. Or even gone right now.

"Why?"

"Because I despise that woman. She's not a good person and I can tell you that due to what happened with she and I in the bathroom earlier." She informs. I gazed at her and she made her way over to my desk. Rachel spun my chair around and raised her skirt, taking a seat onto my lap. Her fingers eased through my hair and I just stared.

"What happened?"

"I just told her if she's trying to sleep with you I'll ruin her life."

I heaved a sigh. "Rachel she's not-

"I can see it Axel. It was her this entire time. Do you not see what she was wearing today? I bet if she bent over her ass would've been on full display. I know exactly she trying to do."

"That's not

"No Axel," she cuts me off. "she's dangerous. I honestly don't know why you haven't fired her as yet. She's a liability to you."

"She's far from a liability I assure you."

Rachel gave me a look and got off of me. I was curious until she got onto her knees, tying her hair up. "Rachel we can't do that here. Someone could see." Someone like Rose.

"Then pretend."

"What?"

She shoved my chair back a bit and got under my desk. Rachel pulled the chair by its legs, rolling me forward. She rubbed me through my pants and I got turned on in an instant. She unbuckled my pants and unzipped it.

Rachel unbuttoned my pants, kissing my shaft through my pants. I gazed at the glass door of my office. The halls are empty. What if she sees? I haven't seen her leave her office all day.

"Rachel we shouldn't." I breathe out. Her mouth wrapped around my tip and I gripped the handle of the chair, tilting my head back. I don't remember the last time Rachel has ever gotten on her knees for me. This is the first time in a long time.

It got hot quick and I unbuttoned my shirt as her tongue swirled around my tip. I shuddered a moan, my eyes venturing back to the door. It's like I want her to see. To possibly stop by to tell me goodnight like she normally does.

Fuck. I want her to come in and listen. I hummed a groan, looking back at the ceiling. Rachel bobbed her head and stroked me. This is fucking amazing. She took me in whole and I groaned, looking down to look at her. However my eyes landed back on the door and finally, I saw her.

Her eyes looked deep into mine and I'm sure I got harder. My tip hit the back of Rachel's throat and I couldn't help it. I had to look away.

"Fuck." I got hard because of her agin. Only because of her.

♡︎

This week has been a gruesome week. It was irritating me to the core. I would see Rose walking around with a smile on her face as she typed away at her phone.

Her hair is braided down to her hips and I noticed her nails. A possessive red color. I also noticed something about her. The way she dressed. Short skirts and dresses. She was teasing me, she had to be. Unless I'm flattering myself.

It's of though. To miss her even if she's in the same building as me everyday. It's just not the same. Not only that she's leaving my files on my desk whenever I'm not here. She's avoiding me. I was the one that started it.

I told her off basically and now it's biting me in the ass. I miss her wit, hearing her ideas and simply taking her to meetings with me. I heaved a sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I need to talk to her. Do I call her desk? I stared at my door and thought for a minute. An hour. The bit of moon cascaded into my office, creating this depressing aura.

I got up from my chair and left my office. The halls are empty and it's dead silent. I like being in the office past hours due to this exact reason. I'm not even sure she's here. I haven't seen her walk by to leave either though. It's nearing ten.

I brushed my hair back as I got closer and closer and closer to her office. I took a left and came to a stop. I bit the inside of my cheek. I stood there for some time before I eventually walked up to her door.

She is here. She's sitting down, typing at the keyboard. She really overworks herself. I pocket my hands, stepping inside.

Her eyes flickered to me and she stopped for a moment before she looked away, continuing her work.

"I'll pay you for the extra work."

"No need. You know I like to make it easier for me." She responds quite casually.

"It's only right."

Then she pivoted the conversation. "Is there anything I can help you with, Mr.Pone? I'm just getting done." She looked away from her computer and gazed at me.

I heaved a sigh. "I wanted to talk." I state softly.

"Is it about Mr.Fisher? I assure you I'm trying to fit him into the schedule."

She knows exactly what I want to talk about. "You know Rose."

"I don't."

"It's about the kiss, Rose. I honestly can't stop thinking about it. I...I miss you."

She sighed and got out of her seat, picking up her purse. "We are not doing this tonight." My eyes landed to her chest and the first three buttons are loose.

"Why not?"

"Because you're wife could be here." She retorts with near malice.

"Rachel isn't here."

"I saw her earlier. Did she come here to give you another office visit?" She asks meeting my eyes again. Oh. Oh I see what this is.

"Are you jealous?"

She scoffed a laugh. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous?"

"Because you saw. And after that you started avoiding me and have been showing up to work late and wearing short clothes. I know what you're doing Rose." I state softly.

"Oh yeah and what is that?" She asks defensively. I took a step towards her and she stood her ground, staring at me.

"You want me to see you. To notice the things you're wearing." I took another step closer. "You've been teasing me this entire time because you know I would notice."

"Don't flatter yourself." She whispers. Her eyes drift to my lips before looking me back in my eyes. We're just inches away.

"Am I, Rose?" She didn't answer. "Let me ask you this...whoever you're having sex right now...do you think about me during it?" Still no answer. I tipped her chin up more and bent down to her ear. "Because I do." I whisper. "It's wrong but I do." I have her a kiss on her neck and she didn't push me away.

"I miss you, Rose." Another peck. "Your voice. Your ideas. Your lips on mine." I kissed her chin and stopped briefly by her lips. "You're not pushing me away."

Rose put a hand on my chest and lingered. I leaned in, stopping briefly. I expected her to push me away again but she didn't. And so I kissed her. Rose dropped her bag and pulled me in closer. I could feel her nails graze across my scalp and it felt amazing.

I picked her up, setting her onto her desk. She still didn't push me away and I didn't pull away. She wants this to happen just as much as I do.

♡︎