𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗦 pounding in my chest. I'm nervous, but oddly excited. I gripped the steering wheel and took a left behind Rose. I can't believe this is happening. Her back lights flashed as she came to a slow. She stopped and as did I.

I exhaled, parking my car behind hers. I turned the ignition off and took my keys out. My eyes drift to my hands and I gazed at the silver ring onto my finger and swallowed hard.

I heard a slam and looked up at Rose. She bit her bottom lip and stared. I took my ring off and set it into the drink holder before getting out. I locked the doors and leisurely made my way over to her.

Rose spun around and lead me to her house. A few dogs barked from houses across the street as we walked past her fence. She led me to the her front door and fiddled with the keys.

I took in my environment noticing a corner store right across the street from her house. Seems like a quiet neighborhood. Except for the dogs of course.

She got the door open and pulled me inside by my tie. The door closed and she kicked her heels off. I took my shoes off by the door, noticing the smile that reached her face.

Rose flipped a switch for the lights and the living room lit up. I watched her walk away from me, setting her keys onto her dining room table. I pocket my keys and continued to stare as she began to undress teasingly.

I prance over to her just as she took her shirt off. Although no words are being said, the tension spoke for us. I set her onto the table, sliding my fingers up her skirt.

Rose cupped my face and brought it close to hers, kissing me. The kiss was slow and savoring. I could feel her tongue against mine. Warm. Soft. Faintly minty and sweet. Fuck I'm enjoying this.

It also feels different than what I am used to. Fast and eager, or sometimes no kissing at all. But I'm not going to think about that right now. This is now.

But this kiss. Fuck. I found myself just wanting to do this. I don't mind it at all. It made me feel like she was the one teaching me how to do so. I even stopped my action on wanting to finger her.

Her fingers traced my scalp and I'm sure I grew bigger in my pants. I held her waist and she pulled back, kissing my neck and cheek.

"Why'd you stop?" She asks quietly, still kissing my neck. Rose touched my face, sucking gently.

"I got distracted kissing you." I exhaled sharply. I'm throbbing in my pants right now. Rose's lips Mr mine again and against it was slow. I get it, she doesn't want it to stop. Neither do I.

"Let's go to my room." She whispers in my ear. Rose shoved me back and got off the table. She took my hand and looked down, brushing her thumb over the finger that's supposed to hold my ring.

I hope she doesn't change her mind. Does she think taking it off is crossing a line? However Rose said nothing as she led me to her room down a hallway. She opened the door and again backed away from me.

It's so clean. And everything inside is an orange and white color. Her favorite color. Orange. It smells amazing in here too. Like oranges as ironic as it is, and a lemony scent.

Rose took her skirt off and I finally undid my shirt, dropping it to the floor. Rose stared at me and continued to undress. Our stare down was like having a conversation in silence. We know what we're here for and what we both want out of it.

Next was my pants. And then my briefs and socks. Rose dropped her bra and panties, giving me a full view of her beautiful body. Her waist curved and opened back up to her hips. Her breasts hung perfectly and I liked how full she looks unlike Rachel who's got abs.

Rose, still staring, tied her hair up with another braid. I closed the gap between us and tipped her chin, bringing our lips together. Rose grabbed my wrists and set my hands to her ass. My thumbs grazed across the smooth surface before I squeezed gently.

Again she pulled away, getting in bed. Rose fixed her hair the way she wanted it and gazed at me. She propped her legs up and I joined her, getting between them. Still no words.

We just stared each other in the eyes. I broke the stare, looking at her chest. I groped her left breast and mouthed the other. She gasps.

I swirled my tongue and sucked. My left hand just massaged gently and pinched her nipple. I did so to both and eventually trailed kisses down her skin. Her skin is so soft and smooth. I stopped to her pussy, planting a kiss onto her clit before tracing over it with my tongue.

She inhaled sharply. I continued flicking, sucking, licking. "Axel." She moans. Her breathing got breathy and her fingers traced through my hair again.

"Axel...Axel!" She squirted. I caught all of it and swallowed. I came up, kissing her once more. Rose moaned and her nails grazed my chest.

"Axel please hurry."

"Now we're using words?"

She sent me a look and I grinned. My tip pressed against her entrance and she readied herself. She was so tight the first time we did it. It felt amazing.

I slipped inside exhaling with her. I moved my hips staring at her eyes. I held her hands above her head, our fingers interlocking with the other.

Rose moaned into my ear as I continued at a normal pace. I want to tell her how much I've fallen for her, how much liking her may be more than just liking her. I know her and I've known her for almost two years.

She's made my job much easier and livelier. She knows how to make me laugh out of purity and not just for show or camera. I...I...I feel happier. Much younger.

"Fuck." She breathes out. Her walls clenched around me making me grunt in pleasure. It did do a few times more and got faster.

"Feel me; I want us to cum together."

She nodded and bringing her head up to kiss me. The smacking sounds filled the room and she pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily and moaning louder than before.

"That feels..." she couldn't finish her statement since it was replace by a moan so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard. Then she came. I pulled out in time and cussed as I came.

"Fuck Rose." More shot out and inhaled a sharp breath through my teeth. I slipped back in, my strokes slow once again.

I let her hands go and she hugged me. I hope this never ends.

♡︎