𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 shoes off, my mouth still locked on his. After kissing him earlier I needed him. Waiting for the day to end was agonizing, but we're here now. Finally and again. I thought maybe he chose Rachel and was working on things, but I was wrong.

He was longing for me just as much as I did him. Axel hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he shuffled us to the living room. I was frustrated.

I pull back and set myself down, stripping out of my clothes in desperation. Axel did the same, his eyes shifting between him and I. He took a seat and I straddled him.

We engaged in kissing, slow, but needy. Axels smooth, soft hands groped my ass, only making my clit throb in anticipation. I was wet too. His tip rubbed against my slit and I moaned. I need him.

He kept doing so and I broke from the kiss, resting my hands on his broad shoulders. "Stop teasing."

"Why were you ignoring me?" He asks lowly. I sighed. Axel moved my hands from his shoulder, pinning them behind my back. I yelped and shuddered a breath when his tip slid inside of me.

"Fuck."

"Answer me Rose."

I moved my body down, sliding all of him inside. I moaned and rocked my hips. Axel grunted a moan but pulled out. I wiggled and he pulled my hands tighter.

"Why'd you ignore me?" He asks again.

"After...let's talk after I~ah!" He pinched my nipple with his teeth. It hurt like hell but it felt good. "You motherfucker." I gritted out.

"Answer me before I make you cry Rose."

I wanted to cry already. "I saw you with her. I thought you chose."

His lips touched my chest and his tongue trailed my nipples. I moved my hips again and found his cock. I slid down again and this time he took over. In an instant he found my sweet spot and I nearly came right then and there.

I threw my head back, clenching my fists. Moans and grunts took over. The sound of my his cock slamming into my pussy added to my heavy breathing and moaning. It was heaven to be here with him again.

My walls clenched and I let out a dry sob as his tip kept punching my spot, bringing me closer and faster to an orgasm.

"Axel." I just want to call his name. "Axel." He let my hand go and smack my ass. I hugged him and his thrusts got quicker. My mouth propped open and my brows curled upwards as I finally came. The nails on my finger grazed against his skin as every muscle in my body tensed up.

I made a throaty sound as he continued. Axel pulled my hips up and groaned. He muttered a cuss into my ear and breathed against my skin. I was already starting to sweat.

After that we had sex in every room of my house. The living room, the living room floor, on the dining room table. He had me bent down, fucking me like he's just been introduced to it. It was amazing.

Then it was my room where he had me locked in a full Nelson as we stood. And then it was back to doggy style on my bed. Right back where I was three days ago, crying and gripping my sheets.