𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴

𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 day was spent on me getting my hair and nails redone. Axel had no problem with it of course. Halfway through he fell asleep in the salon, which was the perfect time to take a few photos and videos of him. I felt new and improved after it all as well. Fulani braids and a fresh set of short french tip stiletto nails.

We then left and we got food and explored with a paid tour guide. We held hands, drank coconut water from freshly chopped coconuts, we ate more vendor food, tried their snacks and different sodas. He had a few beers that he liked. And we stopped at the beach. I had to buy a bathing suit of course and he bought a pair of trunks along with a few other things to accompany our little beach outing.

I had a blast with him. There were no worries, no judgement and just pure fun. And it would be like that for the past week. We took photos, videos, we tried more foods, went to a party where we danced until we couldn't. And what's better is that everywhere we went, no matter the time, or the place, his hand would always be in mine. His smile would grow wider, his eyes looked full of life and excitement.

We would shower together, bathe together and just talk about what funny thing happened or what we should do or visit next. But...tonight is our last night in Jamaica. I didn't realize we hadn't had a decent dinner due to the fun we've been caught up in. There was a bit of a sinking feeling in my stomach, but I had to remind myself that this wasn't the end of our fun. He's no longer married.

He's mine. He's here.

After another long day here in Jamaica, we got back to our hotel where we showered separately and got dressed. I clipped my necklace on and dragged my palms along my tan satin body on maxi dress. I lotion my arms and legs and slipped my heels on after. Axel cleared his throat, making me look back. He's in the body mirror fixing the cuffs of his suit.

He smells good. He must've caught me staring because he looked at me, pocketing his hands. He fully turned around and stared. Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking. His eyes can give nothing when he's deep in his thoughts. Axel subconsciously took his right hand from his pocket and checked the time on his watch.

"Fuck, we're fifteen minutes late."

I know it's mainly because of me. I was in a mood earlier. Feeling off, a bit misplaced somehow. I don't know why the sudden emotion took over me since I've been having nothing but fun. I was just irritated for no fucking reason. My social cues just dropped midday. Axel caught it too, he even asked me if I was alright. Which I obviously confirmed that I was. It's stupid.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I took too long in the shower."

We both did. I think I was in there longer than he was. Again, I was just not in the mood. Nor am I now. Wrong day to be acting this way Rose. You have no reason to be so bothered.

I stood, making sure my shoes were on properly. "I'm ready." He nodded and walked up to me. He stopped abruptly, his eyes staring deep into mine. He tipped my chin, his brows dipping in worry.

"Are you okay?" I nod. He shook his head. "No you're not. What's wrong?" He asks softly.

"I don't know."

"Did I do something wrong?"

I dismissed it. "No. I don't know why I feel this way to be honest. It's just a mood. I don't want to postpone our date. I would love to dine with you."