𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 my station and gathered my phone, keys and purse. I decided to leave a bit early and meet Amanda in her booth. I pranced down the hall and opens my phone, texting Keith.

:𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆.

:𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

:𝗱𝗼 𝗜?

:𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹. 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽.

:𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲?

:𝗻𝗮𝗵
:𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲

I walked past Axel's office and caught a glimpse inside. His head is thrown back and his shirt is unbuttoned. I could see the rapid rise and fall of his chest. Axel looked down, muttering a cuss. It's a good thing his office is soundproof. But as for the glass that surrounds it he needs to get that fixed asap!

His eyes ventured up to mine and my heart skipped a beat. He threw his head back again and the moon shone down on him. His facial expression made it known that he was having a good time. I quickly skipped down the hall, noticing how flat out empty it is.

Did I miss something?

I got to the elevator and pressed the third floor's button. I exhaled a breath as the elevator doors closed shut. How bold to do something like that in his office without making sure everyone was actually gone.

Not to mention I'm at the back of the floor meaning I can't hear anything at all. Getting rid of the thought I waited. The elevator door opened momentarily and I stepped out. I know Amanda's cubicle is on the third floor. She's IT.

I glanced around the other cubicles and it is like a maze down here. Just cubicle after cubicle. I ventured down, looking for any possible sign of her. Then I remembered I have her number.

I called her and heard a ringing. I followed the sound, peaking through different cubicles. I came to a stop to one in the middle of the floor. I stepped in, looking inside. I saw a purse and her phone. I picked it up and hung up my phone.

Where the hell could she be at a time like this? Probably the bathroom. I picked up her purse and put her phone in her bag. I didn't see keys so I assumed they were in her bag.

I noticed a photo of her and Keith pinned on her cubicle wall. They look young inside of the photo, especially him. They're both smiling and they look like they're at a birthday party.

I hummed and went back to the elevator. I pressed the button and it dinged. When it opened my brows shot up in amusement.

Amanda was grinning and standing behind her was the all famous Tim White, who's got a smile on his face. When they noticed me they stopped.

"Rose." She glanced back at him and walked out. Tim stepped out, itching the back of his head.

"Amanda. Tim." I say with a slight nod.