𝘕𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝗜 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 onto the couch and sighed. I need this. Things at work are okay. I still feel bad about Keith. I texted him sorry but he didn't answer. Maybe I should call Amanda to talk about this. I was going to watch a movie but I need female advixe on this.

I called her and she answered a few rings later. "Hey girl wassup?"

"I need advice."

"Is is about you and him?" She mumbles.

"Yeah."

"Hows it going with that? I saw Rachel there earlier."

"Yeah me too. She's still up my ass as always."

"You're better than me. I would've been thrown hands."

"I won't fight her. If anything it may lead to a lawsuit considering how rich she is."

"Or capital punishment due to her father being the mayor." We laughed.

"If only he knew how long I've had this crush on him. I feel like I'm taking advantage."

"How so?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Maybe because I don't feel bad about it. Like I don't regret it at all. He was here last night." I admit.

"Real shit?" She asks, coughing after.

"Yes."

"Wait-

Then I heard something in the background. Or well someone. "Are you with Tim right now."

"Hold on." She whispers. I covered my mouth in shock and forced back a laugh. I can't believe it. It was quiet for nearly a minute before she spoke again.

"Hey can we continue this tomorrow?"

"Of course. I don't want to interrupt any further." I heard a moan and hung up. "Get it girl." I set my phone aside and sighed. I guess I'll just watch TV.

Then there was a knock. Finally, my food. I got up and skipped over. I opened the door and to my surprise it wasn't the delivery guy. It was Axel.

"Axel what are you-

He kissed me, backing me inside. He's been drinking, I could taste it on his tongue. I heard the door close and he picked me up. I asked zero questions, wrapping my legs around his waist.

We somehow went from the door to the couch. I tugged his tie, loosening it. His hands grabbed my ass, groping roughly. I liked it all. Everything that came by the second was something I enjoyed and didn't feel guilt or regret at all.

I pulled away and took my shirt off. Axel undressed out of his jacket and work shirt. I got off of him, slipping out of my pants. He hurried out of his clothes and I watched impatiently.

Axel took his shirt off and tossed it to the side. "Forget the pants." I straddled him again, slipping his cock inside of me. These were unsafe games fucking without a condom, but, even if he cums inside of me I'll just take a pill. Or four. Can't exactly get pregnant for him.

I hugged him as he continued thrusting in and out of me. It felt so good to be held like this. To be fucked this good. It was euphoric.

"Axel, oh fuck yes!" It felt amazing to be a moaning mess. Even Keith didn't feel this good. The loud sounds of smacking and a mixture of moaning filled the room.

My clit throbbed and my pussy clenched. I was close. Then he hit my good spot making me yelp. I felt tears weld my eyes. This is so fucking good. My moaning got mixed in with sobs.

Then, I came. Not once, not twice, but four times in the span of forty seconds. Just one after the other. Thrust after thrust.

"Fuck." He grunted. Axel pulled out and I continued holding him, still crying from pleasure.

"Rose?" He calls quietly. "Rose? Hey." He made me look at him and he looked worried. If only he knew in this moment I was just overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Sorry." He wiped my eyes and kissed me.

__

I dropped to my bed and Axel kissed me again. We just took a shower. I gave him head again and he ate me out. It was fucking phenomenal. The feeling of his tongue swirling around my clit and tongue fucking me.

This man is beyond what I imagined. He tongued kissed me and I let him. The kiss was slow, savored, time consuming. It was like the first time before we did it.

Feeling it all. His tongue, gums, teeth. Don't tell me he learned from kissing me just once. He pulled away, kissing my neck as his fingers trailed between my thighs.

"I thought you were supposed to be somewhere."

I sighed a breath, feelings his breath heating up my skin and brushing past my ear. "I'd rather be here." He whispers in my ear.

"What happened?"

Axel sighed and rolled off onto his back. I ruined the moment.

"I have to choose between a fake life and a life I worked for. My wife's dad is threatening to close my business and rob me if I don't agree to Mayor."

I couldn't believe my ears. "What?" I sat up, looking down at him.

"I don't want to talk about it Rose. Not right now."

"W-he can't do that."

"Yeah well he's the mayor, he can do anything. But I see now that Rachel didn't get her personality from her mother."

I got on top of him and he exhaled, examining me.

"What are you going to do?" His fingers touched my waist and he rubbed gently.

"It's a lose lose for me Rose. If I don't agree. I lose my business and all of my hard earned money. If I do agree...I still lose my business."

"It's what you want, Axel. You're a man, not a damn child. If anything Rachel shouldn't be allowing this to happen. After everything you've worked for too? I know you love what you do. Even if you have billions of dollars in your account it's like you don't really give a damn about it. If anything you'd probably give it all away instead having someone take it away from you. Do what you want, Axel."

He sat up, putting us in missionary. "I wasn't lying when I said you're amazing Rose. And you gave me greatest idea."

"I did?"

He smiled widely and nodded. "However...it'll take two months."

And it was an amazing plan too. To move half of his money into my bank account. In decent amounts. I𝚗 just two months. And I was more than happy to help.

♡︎