𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘔𝘦

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 the hotel just to engage with each other after our confession of love couldn't have been better. He loves me. He's made it clear that he loves me. Axel thrusted slowly, making me feel every inch of him. I cling to him like I was on life support. I love him.

Axel gave me deep strokes. Our fingers interlocked as he held them above my head. It was like enjoying him the first time we ever had sex. It was slow, savoring, and absolutely breath taking. Just like now.

His breathing, the sound of the rain, his cock inside me. It was a mood setter after earlier. "I love you Rose." He breathes out. "Fuck I love you so much." It sounded like he was on the verge of tears. Axel kissed me, my eyes fluttering.

Hearing him moan those words in my ear made me mentally feral. I didn't want him to stop saying it either. I wanted to hear him say it until he couldn't anymore. But I know now that I'm not going to get tossed aside.

I love Axel. It started with a crush, a stupid rumor, but now, now it's real. It's been real.

I came. Axel pumped into me a few more times and slipped out. He shuddered and muttered a low, sexy, "fuck", into my ear. There it was again, "fuck". He didn't pull out in time this time. I could feel some of his cum oozing out of me.

"Fuck." He sounds frustrated. There were a few times he didn't pull out in time and every time would be the exact same reaction to his fuck up.

"It's fine." I reassure. Axel kissed me longingly and slipped back inside of me. My pussy is sore, but I want more of him. I stared into his eyes as he rocked his hips. The rain outside seems to have gotten louder. It was pelting the glass like it wanted to break in.

I'm actually in love with this man. I can't see how Rachel would tarnish their marriage because she was too self absorbed in what she wanted. She was selfish and fucking stupid. He's an amazing man.

Axel pulled me upwards, setting us in missionary. It's like he got deeper inside of me, which only made me suck in a breath—holding onto him for dear life. My moans overtook his as I felt myself about to cum again.

"Fuck!" I bit into his skin. I'm not sure how I got about doing so, but it happened. My muscles relaxed and I squirted again. He didn't stop, he continued to give me pleasure as I laid my head onto his shoulder and whimpered dry sobs into his ear. It was overstimulating, painful, but fucking amazing.

I shoved him down, taking over to ride him. I rocked my hips and he raised his head to look at me. His grunts turned to verbal moans.

"Fuck yeah just like that flower."

I was supposed to mention to him how much I love it when he calls me flower. I get that it's because my name is Rose, but flower, is something that is being used to show just how much he actually cares. But I know I'm reaching just because he's mine.

Axel set his head back down, worry knotting his features. His face is red and his chest is a lighter red.

"Flower...s-slow..." he couldn't form words. He groaned a moan and held my waist. I slammed down harder and harder, squeezing him to a faster orgasm. I know he can feel his cock about to explode. I kept his shoulders held down in place.

"Rose please." He begs. I wanted to ask where his energy went so suddenly, but then it has been an hour so far.

"Cum inside." I managed.

He puffed out a breath before responding. "You..want me to?"

"Yeah...yes I want you to Axel. Fuck I want you to." I eased down one more time and he shot inside of me. It was more than last time. Axel pulled out of me, his cock slapping against my ass.

"Fucking hell." I kissed him and he kissed back. Axel set us back into missionary. "Marry me." He says between kisses. I was stunned to hear that.

"What?" The kiss stopped but he didn't stop giving them to me.

"Marry me." He repeats into my ear. He pecks softly, holding me close to him still. "Marry me. I love you, you love me. Marry me."

"Axel-

"Think about it. Me, you, five kids running around. I want to be a family with you. I love you."

Axel looked me in my eyes and I swallowed. I told myself that I should be married already and at least have one kid by twenty five. Now I'm twenty-seven, no husband, no kids.

Axel may want to get married and children but I'm wondering if maybe this is too fast. I already said I love you, and he's barely been a month out of his own marriage.

"Don't you think that's too too fast? You barely got divorced."

"It was bound to happen eventually Rose. Rachel and I were hanging on by threads. For years I wanted to have children and just be a dad as I made money for my family. Trust me when I say you wouldn't have to worry about a damn thing."

I chuckled dryly. "I know but...I think we should at least wait a year before doing all of that."

He smiles. "Just a year?"

"Yeah, just a year, a year of being free, building a stern foundation and just loving each other. I want the same things but I don't want everything to happen all at once. You know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Axel kissed me again and I felt completed. If only I could go back in time and tell myself at that interview that this would happen. Old me would probably laugh in my face. But we're here.

♡︎