𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘵 𝘖𝘯

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝗔𝗫𝗘𝗟 𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 and huffed into my ear. I heaved a breath, letting go of my third orgasm. It's been three weeks since he and Rachel have gotten divorced and ever since then we've been at it like wolves in heat. I'd be lying if I say I wasn't in love already. Axel rolled off and exhaled heavily. I couldn't help the laughter from leaving my throat.

I sat up, leaning onto his sweaty chest. He looked at me, a faint smile on his lips. "What's so funny." He asks.

"Nothing." I just stared like an idiot. I don't think words were needed to know that sex was amazing. I drew closer, my lips landing on his. I gave him a few short kisses, which he returned, and sat up.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asks. I tugged my braids to the side and gazed back at him. For the past three weeks he's been planning a date month for us all over the world. Well, not all over, but every place he could think of. Places he has no plan telling me exactly where we're going to be flying to. On top of that his business has been on a temporary close. He says Mr.Yawkings has made no move to shut him down yet.

As for he a Rachel they don't talk of course. He slowly moved into my place and I had no problem with that.

"I've been ready, I really need to get out of Rage Town and our news. I don't know why people don't shut it up already. It's been three weeks."

"Don't worry about them. What we have isn't just some office fling." Axel sat up and eased over to me, kissing my neck and shoulder. His touch is always igniting. "Nobody could change this." He assures lowly. He kept kissing me and I could feel myself get turned on yet again. His hands firmly groped my breasts, gaining a moan from me.

"At this rate I'll be cumming air." He grins, his teeth pinching my skin. I love my life.

𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 of the car and held my hat down from falling. Staring back at me was a jet. Axel joined my side and slipped his hand around my waist. I'm not sure why but I kind of forgot he's a billionaire.

"The thing about flying private is the freedom to do whatever we want and go wherever we want at whatever time we want." He explains.

"This is crazy."

"Hmm, would you have preferred a normal flight."

I looked at him and he's toying with his hair. Is he regretting his decision? Seeing his expression made me laugh. "No, it's fine. I just forgot how rich you are."

"Shall we?" Axel held out his hand and I took it.

"We shall."

The both of us walked onto his private jet hand in hand. He squeezed my ass firmly upon getting on and motioned for me to take a seat at the window. I did and he took the seat opposite me. A male flight attendant came over to us and simply handed us a bottle of complimentary champagne.

I took it, thanking the man before he left back to the cockpit. I sat back, gazing out of the window that's cascading a bit of afternoon sun inside. I zoned out. I would have never thought that this is where I was going to be in all my years on this earth. With my boss, on a private jet sipping on wine and contemplating on where the hell he is going to be taking me.

I've had this crush for years and now that we've been intimate, doesn't matter how short we've been fucking each other, I love him. I want to scream those words so much while he's fucking me but I know that it's too early into our relationship to say that. And I feel like he feels the same way.

"Are you okay?"

I cleared my throat and gave him my full attention. "I was wondering if you are finally going to tell me where we're headed to first." I set my glass down and smiled. He smirks, taking a sip of his drink before setting it down.

"Would I get a kiss if I say?"

I played along with his teasing game. "You may get more than that."

His brows flared up. "Really?" I nodded and bit my bottom lip to stop from smiling like an idiot. "Are you going to make me watch?" He asks a bit quietly as if we weren't alone.

"You're into that?"

"I'm into whatever's good."

"Public sex?"

I could see on his face that he was not expecting me to say that. "You like public sex?" I picked up my glass and shook my head mischievously. "I could make you watch though."

"We're going to Jamaica first."

"Oooh, fancy." His eyes flickered to my chest and I reached over, grabbing his chin to make him look at me. "We're not fucking on the plane Mr.Pone, nor are you going to look at me like you've just discovered what sugar is. Sex has been postponed until the trip is over. Okay?"

"I could work with that. But you do owe me a show flower. Besides, I don't think you'll survive this one month trip without me balls deep inside of you."

Cocky bastard. "We'll see." I say back down and stared at him. He did the same, his expression now serious. I'm not sure I've seen him with an expression this tense towards me. But to be honest, it turned me on. That doesn't mean that I'll go crawling on my knees for him to fuck me. I'm gonna make him want me, not the other way around.

So bring it on sweetheart.

A bit of a short chapter but the next chapter will be longer. I'm just not feeling well atm, hence the slow updates. But enjoy this chapter hehehe