𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐈𝐍 Rage Town is that Axel Pone and his assistant Rose Hoffman had been seeing each other after all. People who had a clue was right, those that didn't, now knows. And how did Axel and I's "News", got in the paper?

Rachel of course. Unlike our usual secret stalker, Rachel was the one that threw Axel to the dogs like it was her only chance at surviving.

Axel hugged me, our eyes still glued on the TV screen in my living room. Business closed early and to be honest, I was glad. And I knew he needed to get away from it all just for a bit.

I didn't mind at all.

"I just thought that he loved me you know. I put all of my trust in him and despite trusting his judgement on that woman he still cheated and tore apart our marriage." Rachel wiped her eyes with the tissue and sniffed. Of all places to break the news to the world, she flew out of the country and went on fucking Oprah.

To cry her crocodile tears and bash the man she claim to have loved. "What do you think he's doing now?" Oprah asks. Rachel scoffed, nearly smiling.

"I mean what else could he be doing right now? I know he's with her." She broke into sobbing and sniffed.

Axel shifted and kissed my cheek. He trailed kisses behind my neck and his hand traveled between my legs. I immediately began to focus on his touch more than what's going on.

"Would you want to say something to him if he's possibly watching?" Oprah continues. Rachel faced the camera fully, still snottying herself.

"Axel...why? Why would you do this to the woman that loved you for years? That helped you and sheltered you? Why betray what we have? Weren't we in love?"

His fingers went past my pants, grazing my clit. I set my head back and his lips found mine as he continued to finger my clit. Who cares what Rachel is on about.

She didn't bring him happiness at all. He would come to work miserable every day. He barely smiled, he never even spoke about her. I remember I had brought her up once during our business meeting and he said, "Rachel's fine. She'll be fine."

"And do you think he will affect his role in being further mayor?"

"I hope not. He's not a bad guy at all. But I think he was forced out of our relationship by her."

By me? You've got to be kidding. Axel shoved two fingers inside of me and I inhaled sharply. He curved his fingers, thrusting in like the news on tv was nothing to be worried about.

"Take your pants off." He demands quietly. I did as he was told and undressed. I leaned forward, putting myself in doggy style. I was begging now. Axel smacked my ass and it stung. I looked back, watching as his cock sprung from his pants.

Axel set his hands on my hips, pulling me back. I looked forward, waiting for him to put it in. When he did, I shuddered a moan. This much better than going to work.

I gripped the sheets as he got quicker and quicker with every stroke. I enjoyed every bit of it. We went on for an hour, toning out the tv. Rachel eventually had to leave the show but people were still mentioning it.

Axel exhaled and pulled out. He grunted in my ear as I came. "I could get used to this." I laughed, swallowing sharply.

"Me too."

Axel kissed the back of my neck, his shaft rubbing against my slit. "Want to go on a trip?" He whispers, still leaving kisses behind.

"To where?"

"I won't say. It's just to get away from everything going on. I'll give her the divorce papers by tomorrow so she could sign them."

He entered me. "A-and do you really think she'll be cooperative?" A rhetorical question. Axel hummed, his fingers reaching my clit. "Fuck."

"She'll have no other choice."

"S-she won't. Fuck...Axel, you know she won't."

"She will."

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓. 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋 just wanted to give me a hard time and I get it. After years of being married together just to get cheated on is understandable. However, I want out now. It's better with Rose.

I showed up three days later back home with divorce papers at the ready. I had to wait until she got back home from LA. I guess keeping tea hot in Rage Town wasn't enough for her.

And since she's the Rachel Yawkings people are defending her by the teeth. Again, I don't blame them, I wronged her in our marriage but she's also wronged me.

I fell out of love, I couldn't endure the bickering and arguing anymore. And I most definitely could not allow her and her father to drag me into their mud of inheritance. It's not what I want.

Rachel on the other hand had other ideas. The moment I got there it's like she was waiting for me. Her eyes were bloodshot due to crying and her hair were set in curlers.

"Rachel...I'm sorry you found out the way you did and I'm sorry for what I did but I want a divorce. You can't keep me here."

She scoffed and finished her glass of wine. "I'm not signing anything Axel."

I also knew she was going to give me a hard time.

"It's not like you lose, Rachel. You know what's in the prenup."

"I don't give a shit about what's in the fucking prenup Axel! What I want is my husband back! You just had to ruin our lives with that whore!"

"She's not a whore."

A chortle. "You're delusional." Rachel wiped her tears and grabbed the wine bottle from the bedside drawer.

"Just sign the papers Rachel." I set them on the bedside drawer and she set the bottle down after refilling her glass. Rachel picked them up and tore them in pieces. I knew she would do that. Thankfully I got copies.

"Fuck. You." She sneered. Rachel went back to drinking and I shook my head.

"You know what, Rach, maybe I will run for Mayor. Just imagine that. Me, her, four kids running around." That made her look at me. "I will fuck her in every section of that office and have her stand beside me. And I will do it Rachel. I know how much your family adores that title of authority."

"You wouldn't dare."

"If you don't give me a divorce, I fucking will." I leant down close to her, our face inches apart. "So it's your choice, keep me bound to you and I take away what your family loves so much. Or let me go, you get your half, and I leave you all alone."

Silence.

"And I will win Rachel, trust me when I say that I will win." I took another copy of papers from my suit jacket and handed them to her. "Sign the papers Rach. Don't let me ask again."

♡︎

𝖨𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖼𝗄