𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 needed. Today however, is the day we finally explore Trinidad. What's good is that Rose is all smiles today, even if I feel like there's still something bothering her. Maybe Trinidad was a bad idea.

I sprayed myself with cologne and was finally ready. Rose wore a pair of jean shorts, slippers and a tank top. Really dressed for the weather. I went for something that matched the weather as well. I kissed her when I left the restroom and she smiled. Rose set a pair of sunglasses over her eyes and checked herself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful."

She grins. "I'm literally wearing the simplest thing ever."

"So." I went up behind her, snaking my arms around her waist. "You smell good too." I left a few kisses onto her neck. Her hand rest on mines and she tilted her head to the side. "Maybe we should stay in today."

"No. I want food."

"Okay. Let's go." I smacked her ass and she shook her head. We left our hotel room shortly. We held hands and just walked like there was nothing to worry about in this world. It's something I've gotten used to.

Rose and I stopped at a restaurant called Island Beer Chill and Grill. We got ourselves a seat and waited for a waitress or waiter.

"Do you think anyone would notice you?" I ask. She gave me a look and then snorted.

"Not on this side."

"Oh, right."

"Afternoon, how can I help you two?"

"Is there a menu?"

"Of course." The lady took one from her under arm and handed it to me.

"You have curry?" Rose asks.

"Lamb, duck, shrimp-"

"Lamb." Rose cuts in. The waitress nodded and wrote onto her pad.

"I'll have the same thing." She nodded.

"And the drinks?"

"Kalik, I developed a liking to that one." I inform with a smile.

"Okay and you?" She asks Rose.

"I'll just have some water."

"I'll be back with the two of you in ten minutes."

She walked off leaving Rose and I. "Do you want to go to the beach after?"

"We could do that."

We got our food shortly along with our drinks and I've noticed that despite the similarities in the Caribbean, they have their differences.

We ate in silence between us as other people chitchatted. I wonder she'd want to see her parents. I know she didn't have such a good leave with them but it can't be that bad...right?

I cleared my throat, walking around the question. "Do you want to go see your parents?" There I said it. It was quick. It was straightforward.