𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦?

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗖𝗔, 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗜, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗦, were all fun, sure, but I'm pretty sure Trinidad is going to be her place of interest. Considering the fact that she is from Trinidad. Rose has asked me where our last week is going to be spent but I'm holding off from telling her. I want it to be a surprise for her. And maybe I could meet her parents. If they still live here of course. People tend to move over time.

I helped Rose on the jet and we quickly found our seats. As always we get champagne. When Rose got her glass she didn't hesitate on drinking it all down. Despite us having fun her mood has been in weathers. Changing from that happy go lucky persona to quiet and distant. I can never know why since I never ask.

I just want her to have fun. It is worrying me though. I don't want it to be something I did and she's not telling me. Rose reached over and took my glass before I could get to it and she drank it down in one go.

Setting it back down her eyes looked out of the window. The moon is up. She's bothered. But why? Now I want to ask. Even when we left Jamaica she was in the same mood. Clearing my throat I crossed my fingers.

"Aren't you curious as to where we're going?" I ask. Rose looked at me, a look of annoyance passing through those dark brown eyes of hers. She sighed, looking at the glass in front of her. She wants more for distraction.

"I asked you once and you said it's a surprise. I won't push for an answer." She set her wine glass to the side as a means to focus on something else other than me.

"You're being bitchy, Rose."

Her eyes shot up at me and her brows rose in surprise. She was shocked at my words alright. I could see it on her face that she's still processing if those words left my mouth. I guess her not telling me anything made me annoyed.

"Excuse me?"

"I just want to know what's wrong, that's all." She's going to kill me. She looks like she wants to now, actually. The term 'bitchy' wasn't something I should have used.

"Bitchy?" She repeats with a scoff.

"Rose, I didn't mean to-"

"Yeah, sure you didn't. You spoke to Rachel that way I assume. Don't bring the verbal abuse my way okay?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear. But ever since Jamaica you've been acting-

"Bitchy?"

"Rose-

"Save it Axel." She got up from her seat, waving her way over to the bathroom. I got up and followed her. Rose tried to close the door on me but I stopped her, forcing myself inside. She went to walk around me but I caught her arm, holding her firmly in place.

"What's wrong?" My tone was low. "Tell me what's wrong, flower." A sigh. I plant a kiss on her cheek, reminding me of how little we touched each other in a sexual manner. It's been eating, shopping, partying, taking endless photos and videos and traveling to our next place of stay. Sex was the last thing on our minds.

"Tell me. Right now."

"It's no big deal, Axel." She breathes out. I spun her around, pinning her against the wall. A small yelp leaving her lips. I put her in a one arm headlock as my other arm trailed up the white dress she's wearing.