3

Bella was, once again, hungover. She groaned as she felt the pounding in her head. She opened her eyes and sighed in relief when she realized 'Brad' was no longer there. At least he'd had the good sense of leaving before she woke up, it's the least he could do after giving Bella such terrible sex.

Bella made her way to the bathroom, showered and did her whole hangover morning routine. Then, she dragged herself out of her bedroom reluctantly, scared that Tom might still be over. Normally, she wouldn't mind. But lately, he'd been plaguing her thoughts too much.

As she made her way to the kitchen, she could already tell Rachel, once again, had people over. She walked to the kitchen, ignoring Tom, Rachel and Josh having breakfast. She got her coffee and was about to make her way back to her bedroom.

"Bella! Join us for a movie in like an hour?" Rachel spoke up.

"That all you guys do? Watch movies?" Bella snarked. She knew it was uncalled for, but she was hungover and annoyed. She felt guilty when she saw Rachel frown.

"Fine" she mumbled to ease her guilt before walking to the living room and laying down on the couch. She opened her phone and went to Tiktok. She filmed videos of herself during rehearsals and they got a bunch of views. Soon though, the rest of the group came into the living room and she had to sit up. She frowned as Tom sat down next to her as Rachel turned on Dune. She slowly inched away from him, not thinking anyone would notice.

But Tom did notice, and he frowned. Was Bella so repulsed by him that she didn't even want him to touch her?

Tom sat there quietly, watching as Rachel and Bella joked around and laughed during the movie. Tom would much rather watch Bella than the movie though. And her laugh brought an involuntary smile on his face despite last night's events. When the movie was done, Rachel and Josh wanted some alone time and Bella and Tom were left alone in the living room.

Awkward. That was how Bella felt. So, she got up to go to her room when Tom suddenly spoke up.

"Have fun last night?" he asked, anger filling his words.

"Yeah. Had a good fuck, slept" Bella lied, she wanted to annoy Tom as much as he'd annoyed her by lingering in her thoughts. She didn't think it'd affect Tom that much. Why did he even care who she fucked?

"Please. Anyone who looks like that guy can't be good at fucking" Tom snarled, making Bella turn around and sit back down on the couch.

"What are you the sex expert? God, sometimes I wish you'd just shut the fuck up" Bella shot at him, staring him down. Bella hated showing any emotion, except anger. Fighting with people was the only way she knew how to let out anything she was feeling.

"All I know is I fuck better than that guy" he shot at Bella, eyeing her down, trying to intimidate her.

"I really fucking doubt that, Tommy boy" Bella shot back, ruffling his hair as she got up to leave. She was stopped by Tom grabbing her wrist.

"Aren't you tired of it? Sleeping around? Don't you ever want to settle down?" Tom asked, all anger disappearing from his voice, replaced by curiosity and something else Bella couldn't quite pinpoint.

"Settle down? Me? Please. I didn't know you wanted to become a comedian" Bella said, pulling her arm away from Tom's grasp and walking to her room. She held her wrist as she still felt the sparks from Tom's touch. What the hell was happening to her?