20

Bella groaned as she heard shuffling next to her, pulling the covers on her head. She had slept quite well, but Tom had been restless throughout the night.

"Can you stay still? I'm trying to fucking sleep" Bella groaned, she wasn't a morning person.

"Morning to you too, sunshine" Tom laughed.

Bella wasn't amused. She had hated that she had to share a bed with Tom. And she hated the fact that all night she wished she could cuddle with him. This was so not how the vacation was supposed to go.

"Fuck you" Bella mumbled, throwing the covers off herself and walking to the bathroom. After refreshing herself, she came out and plopped back down on the bed, opening her phone and going to TikTok. She ignored Tom as he went to the bathroom. When he came back, he laid down way too close to Bella. Her wall of pillows had crumbled during the night and they were around the bed, she blamed Tom's restlessness for that. She moved away from him, but he moved closer again.

"Personal space?" she said, annoyed.

"So you can fuck me but not cuddle me?" Tom asked, getting mad himself. All he wanted was to love this girl, why'd she have to make it so hard?

"Having sex with you was a mistake" Bella stated, her eyes still on her phone. She couldn't bear to look at Tom.

"Stop lying" Tom spoke, shielding his eyes with his arm.

"Whatever. I'm going out for breakfast" she spoke, getting up from the bed.

"Can I go?" Tom asked, sitting up and looking hopeful. Bella knew she shouldn't spend time with him or let herself fall for him any more than she already had. But when she looked at his hopeful face, she couldn't say no.

"Fine" she spoke as Tom started grinning.

30 minutes later, the two left the hotel room in silence. Bella felt nervous for some reason, usually she was the most confident person in the room. The two walked to the hotel's buffet style breakfast and got their plates full of food before sitting down opposite from each other.

"What do you have planned for today?" Tom asked to break the silence.

"Not much. Probably just going to the beach" Bella answered, focusing on her breakfast instead of Tom.

"What about you?" she asked to make small talk.

"A funny coincidence. I'm also going to the beach" Tom grinned. Bella frowned, she didn't want Tom following her around the entire vacation. They finished the rest of their breakfast in silence before making their way back to their hotel room, where Bella texted Laura and they agreed to meet at the pool instead of the beach. She changed into her bikini in the bathroom, throwing a kimono on top. She braided her hair before going back to the hotel room, where Tom had changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

"I'm leaving" Bella just stated, picking up her bag that had a towel, a book and her phone in it.

"Me too" Tom said as he followed Bella out of the room.

"Bells!" Laura exclaimed as they walked to the lobby of the hotel. Bella smiled as she walked to her and focused on her instead of Tom as they walked to the pool, Tom following closely behind.

"So I think we should go out tonight. Scope out the hotties" Laura spoke as they set down their belongings next to some sun chairs, sitting down. Bella frowned as Tom sat on the one next to her.

"I thought you were gonna go to the beach" she stated, annoyed at him.

"Changed my mind" he mumbled, putting on some sunglasses. Bella turned back to Laura, who was staring at the two with amusement.

"Bella! Focus! Clubbing tonight?" Laura said, snapping her fingers in front of Bella's face.

"Huh? Oh, yeah" she mumbled as she removed her kimono.

Tom could not keep her eyes away from Bella as she walked to the pool and jumped in the water with Laura. He knew he wanted to make her his, so he would make his presence unavoidable. He would just have to somehow figure out a way to end up at the same club as Bella.

"I think he likes you" Laura whispered at Bella as they sat in the pool, her eyes flickering to Tom.

"Who?" Bella asked, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

"Duh! Tom" she stated, staring at Bella who was turning red.

"I might have slipped up and slept with him... More than once" Bella muttered in shame.

"Damn" Laura stated, her eyes going to Tom again.

"He looks at you like he wants to eat you up" Laura giggled. Bella said nothing as she splashed water at Laura, starting a splashing fight between the two.

A few hours later, after sunbathing and Bella focusing on her book and ignoring Tom, the girls grew tired of the pool and decided to go grab some lunch. Laura ignored Bella's protests as she invited Tom, who agreed immediately.

The three went back to the hotel, where Laura went her separate way to get dressed in her room while Tom and Bella made their way back to theirs. She tried her best to ignore him as she walked into their bedroom, Tom closing the door behind them. As Bella turned around, she felt him walk behind her, his breath hitting the back of her neck.

"Bella" he spoke out huskily, making her breath hitch and goosebumps appear all over.

"What?" she whimpered out.

"I want you" he spoke out quietly, his hands going around her waist.

"Tom, I can't" Bella said, but didn't pull out of his hold.

"Why not?" he spoke out as he kissed her neck, making her shudder. Her body was craving for him. For his touch. What could one more time hurt?

"Fuck it" Bella said before turning around and smashing her lips on Tom's.