11

Bella was drunk, once again. She couldn't stay sober, not after the bomb Tom had dropped on her after rehearsal. So, she'd texted Laura and two hours later, she was five martinis deep, dancing like there was no tomorrow.

She danced with someone whose name she didn't know. She frowned as she realized when he touched her, she wished it was Tom instead. Damn him, she thought, though she kept dancing. She wanted to do everything in her power to get him off her mind.

It took two more shots before Bella was making out with the guy, who's name she learned was Oliver. She moaned as his hands moved down from her waist, gripping her ass.

"Let's get out of here" was all Bella needed to hear from him before he was pulling her into a cab.

As Bella stumbled into her apartment, Oliver's hands all over her, all she could think about was Tom. Tom Tom Tom. Her mind kept yelling his name at her. Bella softly pushed him away, taking his hand as she pulled him into the living room after her. Oliver spinned her around, making her shriek in surprise before his lips were on hers again. Tom. That's all she could think about.

"Bella?" she heard his voice. Great, she was officially hearing voices and going crazy.

Bella jumped away from Oliver as the lights turned on, an angry looking Tom standing in front of them. Great. Another debacle just like with "Brad". She let her hands stay on Oliver's bicep as she stood next to him.

"Hey, man" Oliver awkwardly stated, glancing over at Bella with worry.

"That your boyfriend?" he mumbled, making Tom clench his jaw as Bella mumbled a quick "no".

"What the fuck, Bella?" Tom spat out, looking furious. He was jealous, and angry. Not a good combination.

"What?" she shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant about the situation.

"You bring someone here when you were fucking me just the other night?" he angrily spoke out, making Bella's eyes widen as she shushed him, scared that he'd wake up Rachel.

"We're not together, Tom. I fuck whoever I want to fuck. You knew who I was going into this" Bella stated, her eyes coldly staring into Tom's. This was what she was good at, keeping people at bay. Being the ice queen.

"Listen man. This is too much trouble for a quick fuck" Oliver said, lifting his hands up in defense before walking off. Tom and Bella stared each other down as they heard Oliver leaving, both furious at each other.

"Thanks. For ruining my night, you annoying fuck" Bella quietly stated, about to walk off when Tom went after her and grabbed her wrist.

"What did you just say to me?" he spoke out, anger lacing every word.

"I said, you're an annoying fuck" Bella stated, her eyes defying Tom's intense stare. She felt her pulse quicken as Tom stood right in front of her, grabbing her wrist tighter as he pulled her into her own bedroom, locking the door behind them.

"What?" Bella stated, taking a few steps back from him and walking right into the foot of her bed. She wanted to stand her ground. She could take him in a fight, easily.

"You don't get to do that" Tom growled, slowly walking towards Bella.

"I do what I want" Bella stated, lifting her chin in defiance.

"Oh, you're going to regret that" Tom mumbled as he closed the distance between them.

Before Bella could say anything, Tom pushed her down on the bed, his lips on hers and his hands on her waist, his body on top of hers. Bella kissed him back immediately, her body screaming for his touch. Tom yanked her clothes off, leaving her in just her thong as he played with her boobs, kissing her deeply. He grabbed Bella's dress before yanking her hands together, making her shriek in surprise as he tied them together.

"Maybe this'll teach you" he mumbled out as he watched Bella struggling against the restraints, her panties wet from arousal.

"Good luck with that" she said with gritted teeth. Tom growled as he kissed down her chest, his fingers running over her panties, making her whimper under his touch. He slowly pulled her panties off, sliding one finger into her tight hole as he sucked on her nipple.

"F-fuck" Bella moaned, her hips rolling into Tom's touch. She whimpered as Tom gently bit on her nipple before pulling his finger out.

"You that desperate for me, huh?" he asked, kissing up her thighs.

"N-no" Bella mumbled, trying to keep her hips from bucking up to his touch.

"I want you to beg for me, Bella" Tom spoke out, his eyes staying on her as he gently kissed her clit, making her body betray her as her hips bucked up to his lips.

"No" she stated, making Tom growl again as he gave her thigh a gentle bite. He licked up her thighs, not touching her wet cunt as she tried her best to stay in place, to not show him how much she wanted, no, needed him.

"Oh fuck" she mumbled again as Tom's tongue gently ran over her clit.

"Ready to beg yet?" he asked, making Bella shake her head until she felt dizzy. Next thing she knew, his tongue was fucking her, deep. She felt herself moaning as she struggled against the restraints, needing something to hold onto.

"Fuck, I'm so close" she whimpered, making Tom stop his movements. Bella heard herself whimper, her hips bucking up at the loss of his touch. Tom kept her in place by placing his hand on her hip, making her cry out in frustration.

"Tommy-" she started but stopped, not wanting to beg.

"Yes, baby?" he asked, eyeing Bella as he licked her lower stomach.

"Touch me" she just said, making Tom shake his head slowly.

"I need you to beg, Bella" he stated as he slowly ran his finger over her clit, making her whimper as she threw her head back.

God, she had never been this turned on. No one had ever been able to make her feel this way. So, she gave in.

"Tommy, please" she quietly stated, making Tom groan in pleasure.

"I didn't quite hear you" he mumbled, his finger slowly pushing into her wetness again.

"God, Tommy, please. Please fuck me" she begged, making him stand up and remove his clothes before pulling on a condom as Bella writhed underneath his eyes, frustrated.

Bella moaned loud as Tom pushed his throbbing cock into her cunt, throwing her head back in pleasure as he roughly thrust into her.

"Fuck, you're so tight" Tom moaned as he kissed down her neck.

"Oh god, Tommy" Bella pleaded, not even sure herself what for.

"Look at me, Bella" he stated, making Bella open her eyes and look into his.

"You gonna come on my cock? Are you my good girl? You gonna be a good girl from now on, huh?" he groaned out as he kept thrusting, deeper and deeper.

"Yes, god, please... Tommy, I'll be so good" she moaned out, tears falling from her eyes from the pleasure she was feeling.

"Good girl. Look at me as you come on my cock. Come on, you can do it" he groaned as he hit her g-spot.

"Fuck, Tommy" Bella moaned out as she reached her high, her thighs shaking as she felt Tom thrust one more time, coming undone himself. They both panted as Tom pulled out of her, pulling off the condom before untying Bella, frowning as he saw that his diy restraints had left marks on her wrists.

"It's fine, Tom" Bella stated as she saw him frowning. She felt her heart flutter as Tom brought her wrists to his lips, kissing them softly before rubbing them. After soothing some of the pain, he laid down next to Bella. This time, she was too tired to fight him, she felt too good after having the most mindblowing orgasm. So, she let him hold her.