19

Bella and Laura were already at the airport, excited out of their minds. Bella had spent the night at Laura's the night before so they could pack for her. They were waiting for Rachel, who had bought the tickets for everyone she'd invited, and Bella, so they could sit together. Laura had tried to get more girls on their trip, but no one else had been able to go on such short notice.

"I'm gonna hook up with so many people" Bella exclaimed to Laura. She didn't tell her reasoning behind it, but surely she'd be able to get Tom out of her mind when she was thousands of miles away from him.

"Is that so?" a familiar voice made Bella jump as she turned around, frowning at the sight of Rachel, a jealous-looking Tom and Josh standing in front of her with their suitcases.

"Rach, are you serious?" Bella asked, not caring if she came out as rude.

"You said I could bring anyone I wanted" she mumbled, making Bella sigh as she followed them to check in.

Once the group was through security, Bella and Laura stayed at the gate, not wanting to go with Tom, as the rest of the group got snacks for the flight. She wanted to either cry or punch something. Her plans had been completely ruined by Rachel bringing Tom on the trip. She stayed quiet as they boarded the plane, Laura sitting separate from them as she'd bought her ticket separately.

"I hate to ask you this, Bells. But do you mind sitting with Tom? I want to be with Josh" Rachel asked in a hushed voice, looking pained.

"Seriously? You want me to sit next to him for 9 hours?" Bella asked annoyed. She sighed as she saw Rachel looking anxious and guilty.

"Fine" she mumbled, sitting on the window seat as Rachel gave her a slight smile and sat on the other side of the isle, Josh plopping down next to her.

Tom sat down next to Bella, grinning. When Rachel had told her she had planned a trip to Greece, he immediately said he'd go. He had to push back the filming of Billy The Kid, but he didn't care.

"Hi" Tom smiled at her as he buckled his seatbelt. Bella said nothing, not turning to him as she stared out the window, completely ignoring him.

Bella got out her headphones and put them in, falling into a restless slumber for the first half of the flight. When she woke up, she cuddled her head more into the warmth she was feeling.

"Enjoying yourself?" she heard Tom's voice ask in amusement. She jumped up, realizing her head had been resting on Tom's shoulder. She glared at him before turning back towards the window, staring outside.

"Bella? Please talk to me" she heard Tom plead through the music in her headphones. She said nothing, only turning her body further away from Tom's. She was determined to enjoy her vacation, she would not let Tom ruin it. She would do her best to ignore him for the entirety of their trip.

An agonizing 9 hours later, they were finally in Athens. Bella groaned as she stretched as they walked into the airport, her shoulders stiff from sitting in one position for most of the flight. The group piled into a cab, Bella jumping in the front seat to be as far away from Tom as possible. The rest of the group talked about things they wanted to do and see in Greece while Bella sat in silence.

"We're here!" Rachel exclaimed as they reached their hotel. They slowly got out of the cab and grabbed their luggage, walking to the check in desk.

"We wanted three rooms, two for one person and one for two people" Bella frowned as she heard Josh fighting with the receptionist.

"I'm sorry. We're fully booked. It's the best I can do" she said, apologetic. Bella heard Josh sigh as he took the key cards before walking back towards the rest of the group.

"So. A bit of a problem. We have one suite, which has two bedrooms, with only one bed in each" Josh spoke out, making Bella's heart start beating faster.

"Maybe I can stay with Laura?" Bella spoke out, glancing around the lobby, only to see Laura had already gone to her own room. She frowned as she realized she might have to share a bed with Tom. She reluctantly followed Rachel, Josh and Tom to the elevator and they rode it up to their room in silence. Rachel opened the door and the group stepped in.

"Can I share a bed with you tonight?" Bella asked Rachel, wanting to avoid spending time with Tom.

"I really wanted to share with Josh... But I guess..." Rachel mumbled, making Bella feel bad.

"No, it's fine. You can share with him" Bella mumbled, opening the door to her and Tom's room. She put down her suitcase and got out her pyjamas before going into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing her teeth. As she made her way back to the room, she saw Tom already laying down on the bed, his eyes still open.

Not saying a word, she made her way to the bed, took a bunch of throw pillows and put them between them before getting in and pulling the covers on herself.

"Seriously?" she heard Tom mutter as she closed her eyes, trying her best to not lose hope about having a good vacation.

Tom was all smiles. Everything had worked out perfectly. Despite the wall of pillows between them, he was certain that during this trip, he could make Bella his.