5

The cab ride home was filled with silence, but not an awkward one. A comfortable one.

"Let me walk you in" Tom mumbled as Bella got out of the cab. She said nothing as Tom followed her to the apartment building and into the elevator.

"Thanks again. For coming today" Bella mumbled, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Of course" Tom said, shooting her a smile. Bella fiddled with her fingers awkwardly until they finally reached their floor and walked out of the elevator. She opened the door silently, about to go in when she felt Tom grab her wrist, making her turn around to face him.

"Bella, I..." he started but trailed off.

"What?" she asked, doing her best to hide her nervousness. She was rarely ever nervous, why was she feeling this way now?

"Just uh... Take care" Tom said, biting his lip as he stared into Bella's eyes. He thought they were absolutely beautiful.

"Yeah" Bella breathed out. As she stared into Tom's eyes, she realized how beautiful she thought he was. Wait, beautiful? Bella scolded herself, shaking her head lightly. The alcohol must be really hitting her tonight. Bella stood there, Tom still holding her wrist gently.

"Tommy?" she spoke out when he didn't let go.

"Hmm?" Tom answered, still not taking his eyes away from hers.

"My hand?" Bella spoke out, her breathing becoming heavier at the intense eye contact between them. The electicity between them was palpable.

Tom didn't answer her. Instead, she felt him grab her waist and pull her to his chest.

"What are you doing?" Bella asked, her voice coming out squeaky.

Instead of answering, Tom's lips went onto hers. Bella was in shock, but kissed back. It was passionate, almost desperate. He kissed her like he was starving. Bella's mind was blank. All she could think about were Tom's lips on hers. And how good it felt. Next thing she knew, her legs were wrapped around Tom's waist as he carried her inside and into her room, setting her down on her bed. They did not break their kiss until Tom was removing her top, which made her somewhat snap back into reality.

"Tom, what are we doing?" she panted out as Tom kissed down her bare chest. All that was in Tom's mind was Bella. Her taste, how she felt under his touch, her boobs. God, he had never been this turned on. He felt himself groan as she felt Bella whimper underneath his touch. He did not answer her as he removed her pants. Slowly, he ran his fingers against her cunt on top her panties.

"Fuck, Tommy" he heard her moan. That made him lose all control. He'd do anything for her. To make her his, to only scream out his name. He slowly kissed up her thighs, removing her panties. Then, he licked her already wet pussy, slowly. And god, he almost came in his pants just from her taste alone. He heard himself moan as he lapped up her juices with his tongue.

Bella's mind was a blur. She was making out with Tom. Tom was touching her. Tom was going down on her. And it felt... good? Her hands went into his hair as her orgasm got closer and closer.

"Tommy, fuck, I'm so close" she panted, moving her hips up to get him closer.

"Come for me, Bella" she heard him moan, which pushed her over the edge, her thighs shaking as she arched her back, the orgasm hitting her full force. She panted as she came down.

"Fuck" she breathed out as Tom came up to kiss her again. She slowly removed his shirt and Tom removed the rest of his clothing. Bella gasped as she saw his size. She'd seen her fair share of dicks, but Tom's was by far the biggest. She watched silently as Tom pulled on a condom, before kissing her again.

Bella felt herself clench around Tom as he slowly pushed himself inside her, wincing from his size, her fingernails scratching on his back.

"You want me to stop?" Tom asked, resting his forehead against Bella's.

"Fuck no" Bella breathed out, making Tom start to slowly thrust in and out of her. But god, being with Bella felt good. Too good. Too wet, too tight. He'd wanted this forever. So, just a few thrusts in, he already came.

"Fuck" he panted out, dropping his head in shame as he slowly pulled out of Bella.

He laid down next to her slowly, removing the condom and throwing it in the trash can next to the bed. He felt a pang of jealousy as he thought of the reason it probably was there in the first place.

"Sorry" he mumbled to Bella.

"It's fine" Bella just said, sitting up and pulling on a hoodie from her floor, followed by her thong.

"Come here" Tom whispered, desperate to hold her.

Tom frowned as Bella turned to look at him, eyeing him down as he laid in her bed, naked.

"I don't cuddle. You should probably go. I think it's best we pretend this never happened" Bella spoke, putting her long hair up into a messy bun. Tom thought it made her look even more gorgeous.

"I can't do that" Tom spoke out, not moving from her bed.

"You can. We don't talk about it, simple" Bella spoke out, standing in front of the bed.

Tom said nothing as he sat up and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her down on top of him and holding her there.

"Just, lemme hold you" Tom mumbled. Though he was still embarrassed, he wanted her. All of her. Bella sighed as she rested her head on Tom's chest. She knew she would regret this, having drunken sex with your friend was never a good idea.