33

Bella groaned as she woke up. Every morning after going out, she regretted it. Her hangovers were always terrible, and brought her so much anxiety. But for as long as she could remember, it was the only way she knew how to deal with things. She cringed at the memory of everything she'd confessed to Tom before falling asleep.

"You feeling okay?" she heard Tom ask. She felt his arm tighten around her.

"No" she whimpered, holding her throbbing head as she buried her head further into her blanket.

"Hold on" she heard him mutter as he got up. She winced in pain as she felt him get out of the bed and rustle around the room.

Carefully, Tom got the duvet off her, frowning as he saw her holding her head in pain.

"Here" he said quietly, holding out some painkillers and a bottle of water for her. Bella took them without saying a word, popping a few pills in her mouth before downing half the water bottle.

Once she was done, Tom grabbed the bottle and placed it on the night stand, before sliding back into bed next to her, wrapping his arms around her and resting his head against her back.

The two laid there in silence for 30 minutes, Tom running his fingers against Bella's back.

"Maybe we should get you out of your dress" he spoke out softly, wanting her to be comfortable.

"I can't move without being sick" Bella whimpered, feeling nauseous from the alcohol and her anxiety. Tom frowned before unzipping Bella's dress, carefully sliding it up and getting it off her before grabbing his t-shirt from the floor and sliding it on her.

"Thank you" Bella whimpered. She felt horrified at Tom taking care of her, but she felt too sick and anxious to refuse.

"You need to eat something" Tom said quietly, letting his hands go into her hair and her scalp, massaging it to ease her headache, making her hum in pleasure.

"I can't" she said, pulling the duvet over her head again. Tom frowned as he ran his fingers over her back, feeling helpless. He let her fall back asleep to his touch.

Bella woke up a few hours later, feeling a lot better than before. She felt Tom's arms still around her. Slowly, she turned around to him and saw him studying her silently.

"Feeling better?" he asked, his eyes not leaving hers.

"Yeah" she breathed out, dropping her gaze to avoid looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry. About last night" Bella mumbled, running her fingers against Tom's bare chest.

"I'm sorry too" Tom just said, kissing her forehead before resting his forehead on hers.

"I just... I still need to be able to have fun with my friends" she spoke out carefully, finally looking up at Tom. He bit his lower lip before speaking out.

"Of course. But I'm allowed to be worried. It'll take us both time to get used to this. I just... I get jealous when it comes to you, Bells" he spoke out, playing with a strand of her hair.

"That's fair" she spoke out, wrapping her arms around Tom.

"We just need to be able to talk about this stuff" he said.

"Yeah, I agree" she spoke out, kissing his cheek softly.

"You smell like tequila" Tom laughed, but buried his head in her hair.

"God, shut up" she laughed, playfully pushing him away by his chest.

"I need to shower" Bella said, sitting up slowly.

"Or... We could shower together" Tom said, his eyes darkening as he let his eyes wander over her body. Nothing turned him on more than seeing her wearing his clothes.

So, the two showered together. Bella did her skincare and brushed her teeth as Tom watched her.

"What?" she asked as he wouldn't stop staring at her applying her moisturiser.

"Just... Can't believe you're mine" he spoke out as he walked towards her, spinning her around so she was facing him before kissing her. Bella deepened the kiss, bringing him closer by the back of his neck.

"Bella" he warned her as she kissed down his neck, making her smile at him innocently. He groaned before grabbing her by the back of her thighs, lifting her up on the counter as his hands roamed underneath the t-shirt he'd given her. He heard Bella moan as he gripped her thighs. He removed the shirt, his hands going to her boobs as he kissed her hungrily. He removed her panties and his own boxers before breaking out of the kiss, resting his forehead on hers.

"You want to?" he asked, panting softly.

"I always want you, Tommy" she moaned, pulling him back into a kiss. He slowly thrust into her, feeling her moan into the kiss.

"Fuck, right there" she moaned as Tom held her by the back of her neck, looking right into her eyes as he fucked her, slow and deep.

"You like that, huh?" he groaned as he kept going, feeling his release get closer.

"Fuck, I love it" she moaned, staring right into his eyes as she felt her orgasm building.

"I want you to come for me, Bella" he spoke softly, his eyes still not leaving hers. That did her in, making her thighs shake as she reached her high. Tom's orgasm followed right after, groaning as he finished inside of her.

"Fuck" he panted as he kissed her before pulling out of her. He carefully helped her down from the counter and helped her dress back up before putting on his own clothes.

"Tommy!" she squealed as he grabbed her into his arms and picked her up before carrying her to bed, plopping them both down on the bed before wrapping his arms around her again.

"It's our last day. Wanna go out?" he smiled, making Bella nod eagerly. She felt so happy, but also scared. She didn't remember the last time she'd felt this content. And she was afraid she'd fuck it all up.