27

Tom rushed after Bella, grabbing her suitcase so she had to stop.

"Bella, just stop" he breathed out heavily.

"Don't make this any harder than it needs to be. Please" Bella pleaded, letting her vulnerability show.

"I'm not scared of you, Bells" Tom said, taking her hand into his.

"Maybe you should be" she said softly, biting her lower lip.

"Bella, just fucking look at me!" Tom exclaimed, making Bella's gaze snap up to his eyes.

"Tell me you don't feel something for me. Go on, do it and I'll let you go. For good" Tom stated, his eyes watering at the thought of losing her. Bella stared at him, dumbfounded. Obviously she had feelings for him, but she couldn't let him know. She thought about lying, but couldn't bring herself to speak out the words as she stared at him.

"I can't" she breathed out quietly.

Not saying a word, Tom took a few steps until he was in front of her, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her into a kiss. She felt herself whimper as Tom picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her back to the bedroom and setting her down on the bed, still kissing her deeply. She moaned as Tom kissed down her neck, his fingers grazing the skin on her lower stomach.

She panted as Tom removed her shirt, followed by her pants, leaving her only in her panties.

"Fuck, I love you" Tom moaned as he kissed up her thighs before removing her panties.

Bella moaned as she felt Tom gently sucking on her clit, his fingers slipping into her wetness.

"Fuck" she moaned as he picked up his pace, moaning at her taste.

"You taste so fucking good. So perfect for me" he breathed out between licks.

"Tommy" she whined as she felt the heat pooling in her stomach. She heard Tom moan at the sound of her voice, making her whimper in pleasure.

"I'm so close" she moaned out.

"Come on my tongue, baby. Lemme taste you as you come" Tom moaned, making Bella throw her head back in pleasure as she reached her orgasm. She whimpered as she felt Tom keep going, feeling overstimulated.

"Tom, stop" she moaned out as he kept licking and fingering her wet cunt.

"No. I want you to come until you forget everyone before me" he growled out, making Bella whimper again. She threw her head back as she whined at the overstimulation, coming on Tom's tongue for the second time. She watched as he removed his clothes before getting on top of her, kissing her neck as he thrust his length inside her.

"Fuck, baby" Tom moaned as he thrust into her.

"Tommy" she whimpered again, making him thrust harder.

"Fuck, get on top of me" Tom moaned as he pulled out of her, lying on the bed as Bella climbed on top of him and sat down on his cock, making his eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Fuck, baby. You take me so fucking well" Tom moaned as he grabbed her boobs. He felt himself already nearing his orgasm, the sight alone of Bella riding him being enough to make him come.

"Bella, shit- I'm gonna come" Tom moaned as Bella kept going, making him whimper as he reached his orgasm, shooting his load inside of Bella. She moaned at the feeling of being filled up with Tom's cum. Tom panted as Bella got off him, laying down next to him.

"I love you" Tom breathed out, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her forehead.

"Tom?" Bella mumbled, burying her head in his chest, already embarrassed at what she was going to say.

"Yeah?" he asked, his fingers absentmindedly running through her hair.

"I love you too"