6

Bella woke up the next morning to someone knocking at her door. She groaned as she tried to get out from under her blanket. She frowned as she realized she wasn't under her blanket but someone's arms. Everything came rushing back. Tom, sex. Fuck. He'd stayed the night.

"Just a minute!" Bella yelled, trying to get out of Tom's grip. He groaned as Bella got out from his arms.

"Come back" he mumbled.

"Tom, fucking hide. It's Rachel" Bella whispered, pulling Tom out of the bed.

"Who cares? Let her see" Tom mumbled, not moving.

"Fuck" Bella whispered. She fixed her hair before going to the door and opening it, only an inch.

"You up?" Rachel asked, eyeing Bella worriedly.

"Just woke up, why?" she mumbled, glancing quickly at Tom behind her, praying that he'd stay quiet.

"Do you... Do you have someone over?" Rachel asked, a smile growing on her face as Bella turned bright red.

"You let someone stay the night? Wow, that's new" Rachel laughed.

"Anyway, me, you, Josh. Party. Tonight" Rachel said before walking to the kitchen. Bella sighed as she closed and locked the door behind her, turning to Tom again. She picked up his pants from the floor and threw them in his face.

"Get the fuck up! You need to go" Bella said angrily.

"First of all, ow! Second of all, why?" Tom groaned as he sat up in Bella's bed.

"This shouldn't have happened. Oh god" Bella said, stressed out of her mind as she pulled on her hair.

Tom frowned. He'd hoped Bella would come around and let herself fall for him. Maybe it would take some more time. But Tom decided he'd make her his. No matter what it took.

"Fine" Tom mumbled as he got up and pulled his clothes on as Bella just stood there in her hoodie and thong. And god, Tom got hard again when he watched her. Once he was dressed, he stood right in front of her.

"I guess I'll see you tonight then" he said, making Bella frown.

"Tonight?" she asked, arching her brow.

"The party" he said, staring into Bella's eyes.

"Oh. Okay" she just said, shrugging. To her surprise, Tom leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before slowly opening the door and making sure the coast was clear before leaving.

Bella was left stood there, confused and stressed.