7

Bella arrived at a fancy club with Rachel and Josh. She'd gotten ready with Rachel, who had asked way too many questions about who'd spent the night. She'd dropped it when Bella didn't give her any answers.

Bella was wearing high waisted black straight jeans and her trusty crop top, which showed just the right amount of cleavage. She frowned as they reached their table and Tom was already sitting there. She completely ignored him as she sat down next to Rachel, as far away from Tom as she could.

After 6 shots, she was feeling less stressed. Her and Rachel were dancing. She felt someone come over and wrap his hands around her waist. And she let him. She didn't want to think about Tom anymore.

Tom was watching her. She was so gorgeous. And god, he couldn't stop thinking about making love to her. He wanted to show her how good he could fuck her, since last night didn't go quite according to his plan. His jaw clenched as he saw a man go up to Bella and dance with her. He downed the rest of his whiskey before making his way over, pulling Bella to his chest.

Bella frowned as Tom pulled her away from the guy she was dancing with. She pushed him away by his chest.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're not going to fuck me and then dance with someone else in front of me" he stated, his eyes not leaving Bella's.

"I don't owe you shit. I dance with whoever I want to" Bella stated, trying to turn around but Tom grabbed her arm and pulled her aside and out of the club, ignoring her protests.

"What the fuck, Tom?" she yelled as they got outside the club.

"Get in the cab" Tom stated, opening the car door for Bella.

"No" she said, stomping her foot and not moving.

"Bella, get in the fucking cab or I'll put your over my shoulder and carry you myself" he said, clenching his jaw. Bella just crossed her arms over her chest again, not moving.

"Fine" Tom mumbled, rushing to her in just a few steps and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Hey! Dickhead" Bella yelled as Tom set her down in the cab. They drove to Bella's apartment in silence, Bella pouting the whole way. As they reached her apartment, she rushed out of the cab and inside, but Tom was too quick and reached the elevator before it closed.

"Tom, go home" she spoke as they rode up the elevator, Tom staring into her eyes.

"No" he stated, pulling Bella to his chest. She pushed him away as they reached their floor, walking to her door and opening it, Tom following right behind her.

"Tom! I don't know what you want from me. You've already ruined my night. Go! Home!" she yelled at him as she walked towards her bedroom. She tried to close it, but Tom's hand stopped her. He forced it open, stepping in before locking the door behind him.

"You want this too" he spoke, his eyes not leaving Bella's as he took steps towards her, Bella backing away but ending up against a wall, Tom's large frame towering over her.

"You're totally right. I want to fuck someone who only lasts like... 2 seconds" she snarled, trying to hide the fact that she was shaking with need.

"Oh baby" Tom started, letting his hands go up to Bella's jaw as he stared right into her eyes.

"Last night may not have been my best work. But tonight, I'll fuck you until you're mine"

"Tom-" Bella started but was cut off by Tom kissing her. She felt his kiss everywhere, the elecriticity between them exploding into fireworks as she kissed him back. Tom picked her up and put her down on the bed, kissing down her neck. He removed her shirt and groaned at the sight of her bare chest. His hands went to her boobs, playing with her nipples as she moaned. God, did that turn him on even more. He took off her pants and panties before kissing her thighs, teasing her.

"God, look at how wet you are for me" Tom moaned, running his finger between her folds, making Bella let out a small gasp. He slowly thrust his finger into her wet cunt, making her moan softly. He went slow as he watched her writhe from between her thighs.

"Faster" she pleaded, but Tom did not oblige. He slowly let his tongue run over her clit, making her moan in pleasure and desperation.

"God, you taste good" Tom moaned from between her thighs. Bella was bucking up her hips, trying to get more, but Tom held her hips with his hands as he let his tongue fuck her slowly.

"Fuck, go faster" she moaned, growing annoyed at the slow pace he was going.

"Be a good girl, say you're mine and maybe I will" he said, stopping all his movements before removing his shirt and pants, followed by his boxers. He got out a condom and rolled it on. Then, he slowly moved up and kissed Bella passionately as he slowly slid his length inside her tight cunt, making him groan in pleasure.

"Fuck" Bella whispered as Tom kissed down her neck, fucking her deep and slow.

"Can you be a good girl, huh?" Tom spoke as his hands went to Bella's boobs, squeezing them. When Bella didn't answer him, his hand went around her throat, squeezing slightly, making her moan in pleasure.

"Bella, are you gonna be a good girl for me, huh?" Tom asked again, moving even slower, making her pant in desperation.

"Y-yes, Tommy" she spoke out. And Tom finally picked up his pace, fucking her deep and rough, making her cry out in pleasure.

"Tell me, who does this pussy belong to, huh?" Tom spoke as he slammed into her, making her cry out again as he hit her g-spot.

"No one" she mumbled, making Tom growl. He squeezed his hand around her throat again, this time adding a little more pressure.

"Maybe I'll just stop then" he growled, slowing his movements.

"N-no, please" Bella cried out desperately.

"Who do you belong to then, huh?" Tom spoke out again, picking up his pace.

"Y-you, Tommy" she moaned out, she'd say anything to get her release.

"Good girl. You gonna come around my cock, huh? Be a good girl and come for me" Tom spoke out. Those words mixed with his movements made her reach her high, crying out Tom's name as she came down from her high. Tom's release followed right after her, moaning something incoherently as he shot his load into the condom inside Bella's cunt.

"Fuck" he whispered as he pulled out, removing the condom. He watched as Bella tried to get up, but he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, trapping her in his hold.

"That meant nothing" Bella mumbled as Tom held her forcefully.

"Shut up. You're mine" Tom just said, holding her in his arms.

"I'm not" she mumbled, prying Tom's hands off her and putting on an oversized t-shirt someone had left at her house and her thong. She watched as Tom sat up in the bed.

"Did I not hear you moaning my name just now?" Tom asked, raising his brows.

"I moan loads of guys' names. And girls" Bella shot back at him, making him wince slightly with jealousy.

"Bella, for fuck's sake. Is it really that hard for you to let someone in?" he asked, his anger growing. Why wouldn't she just be his?

"I don't need to, I'm fine on my own. I want you to get the fuck out!" Bella yelled, her anxiety coming out as anger once again. She angrily stomped over to Tom, picking up his shirt from the floor and throwing it at his face.

"Get your clothes and get the fuck out!" she yelled. Usually her panic attacks came when she was alone. She was not about to let Tom fucking Blyth of all people be the first person ever to see her have one. Tom frowned as he put on his boxers and shirt, but instead of dressing up all the way, walked to Bella.

"You're that afraid, huh?" he said, staring into her eyes intently.

"Get the fuck out before I throw you out of here!" Bella yelled, pushing Tom back by his chest.

"No" he simply said, not budging. And fuck, Bella felt her panic attack hitting at full force. So, she did the only thing she could think of. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door.