21

Tom picked up Bella as he kissed her deeply. He set her down on the bed as he opened her kimono, his kisses trailing down her stomach.

"Fuck, Tommy" she whimpered. She truly felt like she needed him, his touch, right in this moment.

Tom removed the bottom part of her bikini, trailing his kisses up her thighs before going all in and eating her out.

"Fuck" Bella breathed out as she got closer to her finish.

"I want to feel you" Tom mumbled as he stopped before removing his clothes, his cock feeling tighter than ever as he watched Bella remove her bikini top. He lined himself up before sliding his throbbing cock into her wetness, groaning as he did so.

"Fuck, you feel so good" he moaned as he thrust into her, kissing her on the lips. Bella was a moaning mess. She felt high, the only thing that mattered was Tom and this moment. Her fingernails dug into his back as he fucked her; so slow and so deep, and so good.

"Tom, I'm so close" she breathed out.

"Let go for me Bella. Let me feel you when you come" Tom groaned as Bella reached her high, panting out Tom's name. Tom followed right after, his cock twitching inside her as he came down from his high.

Tom breathed heavily as he pulled out of Bella, pulling her to his chest by her waist gently.

"Bella?" he breathed out as he watched her, laying on his chest with her eyes closed, content.

"What is it Tom?" she asked, her eyes fluttering open and looking Tom in the eye.

"I'm in love with you" he blurted out. He'd felt like that for months, and he couldn't hold it in any longer.

Bella's eyes widened. Someone was in love... With her? That couldn't end well.

"O-oh" she just spoke out as she quickly sat up, wanting to get out of the situation.

"Stop" Tom spoke out as Bella got out of the bed, frantically getting clean clothes from her suitcase. She ignored him as she looked for a dress to wear. Tom sighed as he got up and walked to Bella, putting his hands around her bare waist, making her freeze.

"I love you, Bella" he spoke out again, gently kissing her neck.

"You can't" she mumbled out, trying to get out of Tom's grasp.

"I don't care. Just, let me love you" he whispered, making Bella stop her struggling and her breathing become uneven.

"That's not... You shouldn't..." she stuttered out, not able to put together a coherent sentence.

"Bella" he softly spoke out again, his arms tightening around her waist.

"Tom, no. We can't do this anymore" she spoke out, fighting against him again, trying to pry his arms off her.

"Give me one good reason why we can't" Tom spoke out, resting his head on Bella's shoulder.

"I don't... Feel that way about you" she lied. She couldn't fully trust anyone. Settling down alone was scary enough, but with someone who was as perfect as Tom? It felt impossible.

"Stop lying" Tom spoke out, still gentle and loving.

"I'm not lying" Bella stated, closing her eyes to stop her tears from falling.

"Bella-" Tom started but was cut off by someone knocking at the door. Bella used it to her advantage, quickly pulling out of Tom's grasp as she pulled on her underwear and a dress.

"Just a minute!" she yelled as Tom just stood there, naked and stunned. Bella grabbed her bag before hurrying out of the room, leaving a frustrated Tom there alone.