18

Bella was feeling beyond angry with Tom. As she got out of her bed the next morning, she'd realized just how much he had embarrassed her in front of the hockey team. She didn't know what she had to do to get him to leave her alone, both in her thoughts and out in the world.

After practice that day, Bella decided to go grab coffee with Laura. Besides Rachel, she was one of her closest friends.

"I'm in need of a girls' trip" Laura muttered as she sipped her coffee. A light bulb lit up in Bella's head.

"So why don't we go away for a while?" she asked, getting excited.

"Girl, where would we go?" Laura asked, now getting excited herself.

"How about Greece?" Bella grinned as she pulled out her phone, looking at flights to Athens.

"Sounds good, but we need more people. Can I ask a few?" Laura asked, pulling out her own phone.

"Sure! I'll ask Rachel" Bella smiled as she put away her phone. The two planned their trip, both equally excited until they'd finished their coffees and Bella headed home.

"Rach! Guess what?" she yelled out excitedly, throwing her keys down on the kitchen counter as she ran to Rachel's bedroom, seeing her door was open.

"What is it?" Rachel said as she looked up from the book she was reading on her bed.

"Me and Laura are going to Greece. And, you're coming!" she excitedly yelled out.

"I don't know, Bells" Rachel sighed. Bella frowned, but she knew Rachel would only need a little convincing before the "I don't know" would turn into a yes.

"Please, Rachel" Bella pouted.

"I don't know any of the cheer squad. I'll feel like the odd one out, but you guys should go" Rachel spoke. Bella sighed, thinking of ways to get her best friend to agree to the trip.

"How about this? You can take anyone you want with you" Bella negotiated.

"Can I take two people?" Rachel immediately asked, now sitting up and getting excited.

"Yes! Whatever you want!" Bella smiled as Rachel jumped up from the bed and attacked her in a hug.

"We're going to Greece!" she exclaimed.

"We still need to sort out the details, but we could leave in 2 days" Bella spoke out as they pulled out of their hug.

"This calls for a shopping trip. I need new clothes" Rachel exclaimed, grabbing her purse and frantically looking for her wallet.

So, an hour later, Rachel had driven herself and Bella to the mall, where they were now picking out summer outfits. They went to store after store, Bella groaning as Rachel took forever to pick out a new swimming suit. But, she never had the heart to deny this girl anything she wanted.

"Should I get this?" Bella asked as she spotted a stunning black satin dress with a slit in the side.

"Uhm, yes!" Rachel yelled out enthusiastically, making Bella laugh as she picked up the dress before they headed for the register.

After the girls were done shopping, they went home and watched Mamma Mia, to get in the spirit of their trip.

Bella went to sleep with a smile on her face, knowing that in a few days, she'd be far away from New York. But more importantly, she'd be far away from Tom.