Dilf Eddie x Reader Part 15- To have and to hold - Part One

Reader:
You can't believe it, the day is finally here. Today you become Mrs. Edward Munson. The thought gave you butterflies in your stomach.
As soon as Eddie had gotten off the phone with Steve Harrington you immediately called your best friend Lisa. After a full minute of her screaming her congratulations into the phone she happily accepted your offer of being your Maid of Honor. You swore her to secrecy, telling her that this was a small private ceremony and that there would be a more elaborate, traditional wedding in the future. She said that she was honored that you had chose her for such an intimate occasion.
You were surprised yet not surprised when you received a phone call later that night from Dustin, then Robin, then Mike and Lucas offering their congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
" Sweetheart I made him take a fucking oath of silence-" Eddie sighed and you couldn't help but laugh.
" Did you honestly think he keep something like this a secret?" You wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling." It's fine baby. I know they will keep our little secret."
" I fucking love you, with all my fucking heart. And I'm ecstatic that your just as anxious as I am to make things official." He kissed your nose , then your lips." It makes it 1000 times more special, because this is something that we are doing just for us." He pulled you close." I do want to give you the wedding of your dreams Princess. I want you to have it all."
" I don't need all that Eds, I just need you."
He smiled and cupped your face in his hands." I can't wait for you to be my wife." And then he kissed you until he took your breath away.
The next day you met up with Lisa after work to buy a new dress. You just wanted something pretty, and lacy and white, although you were anything but virginal, especially since you have been with Eddie. The man had shown you pleasure you hadn't known was possible. But still, white was tradition.
You went from store to store looking for the perfect dress, trying on what felt like a hundred dresses before finding one that was just right. It was lacy, strapless, and the short skirt flared out at the waist. It was just what you were looking for, pretty, feminine and simple. Then you picked out white lace up heels and a beautiful pearl clip for your hair. It was really coming together.
The next night you went to the florist and ordered 2 small ,simple bouquets of white gerber daisies and 2 boutonnières for the boys. It may be a civil ceremony but you still wanted it to be perfect. Then last but not least a cake, just a small heart shaped cake that you could cut up and feed to your husband and bridal party. God, the thought of calling him your husband made you giddy.
" Darling?" Eddie asked as you lay in bed together, his arm draped over you, his face nestled in your neck.
" Yeah baby?"
" What are we doing about rings? I mean if this is going to be our secret we can't wear wedding bands right?"
" Right. Well you already wear rings, give me your favorite and I will use that during the ceremony. You can have my engagement ring. They are mostly symbolic anyway, when we have our bigger ceremony we can get matching ones."
" Your so fucking smart." He kissed your neck and squeezed you tight." I can't believe it is just a few days away." You felt his lips turn up into a smile against your skin." Are you really going to spend the night before the wedding at Lisa's?"
" Of course I am. It is tradition, you Mr. Munson are not supposed to see the bride before the wedding. Courthouse or not, I want it to be a surprise. Besides we are going to do a spa night. We are going to get mani and pedis after work then we will go back, drink some wine and apply some hideous face masks that will make our skin radiant."
He chuckled." That means I have to sleep all alone ?"
" I'm sure Steve would come in for a cuddle if you get lonely-"
Eddie laughed." No fucking way."
" It's all included in his best man duties."
" He is taking me out for a couple of drinks the night before and standing by my side. Those are the extent of his duties."
" Are you nervous Baby?"
" Not at all. You?"
" Not even a smidgen. I have never been so sure of anything in my life." You snuggled into him. " Do you think you could meet me at the town clerks office tomorrow to fill out the application for a marriage license? Supposedly it only takes about 20 mins. Then it will be one less thing we have to do."
" Absolutely. Then we can get lunch after. " He kissed your shoulder. "Damn baby girl, you are on top of it."
" I would rather be on top of you."
" So there is no rule about abstaining from sex right before your wedding or anything right?"
" I mean we could if you wanted-"
" Fuck no! " He pressed his erection against your ass." Does it feel like I want to abstain?"
" Not at all."
" Why don't you climb aboard baby, ride the fuck out of me and give me something to dream about that night that you are away."
You smile to yourself and sigh." Well, if you insist."
*************************************
The next day you met up at the town clerk's office to get your marriage license, you were one step closer, one more thing crossed off your list.
" It's down on paper, all we need now is a signature!" You smiled across the table at him.
Eddie smiled and grabbed your hand in his. "Almost there Sweetheart. "  He raised your hand to his lips. " I'm so fucking excited."
" I can't wait for you to see my dress."
" Your going to look beautiful. You could wear a fucking burlap sack and still look like a masterpiece."
You smiled" Your such a sweet talker Munson. "
He popped a fry in his mouth and winked." I speak nothing but the truth."
You smirked and stirred your drink around with your straw. " Harrington comes in tomorrow?"
" Yeah, the fucking blabbermouth."
You laughed." He was excited! He just wants you to be happy you know. I think it is sweet." You took a sip of your drink.
Eddie pointed at you with a fry." Now Dustin, he would have taken it serious. He would have kept a secret."
You smirked." You think so?"
" I know so. He's going to be my Best Man next time.Have you thought about what you want Dollface?"
" Your going to laugh."
" Why would I laugh?" He picked up his burger and took a bite.
" Because out of all the things one could possibly need to plan for a wedding, the one and only thing that I know for certain is that I want Gracie to be my Flower Girl." You had absolutely fallen in love with Dustin's little girl the last time you saw her, you were inseparable, and at this point you may even outrank Uncle Eggie as favorite.
Eddie stopped mid chew and sat back in his chair. He hurriedly swallowed and then smiled." Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love you any more...I love that she is the first thing to pop into your head. It's fucking PERFECT Sweetheart, Princess Gracie, our pretty little flower girl!" He clapped his hands together excitedly. " We could get her a fucking little crown, she would lose her shit!"
Your heart swelled." Yes! And she would have a fluffy little dress and a little basket of flowers! She really would look like a princess!"
" She would be so fucking cute. I wonder if Mason would be walking yet, probably not, he's just a baby still, I mean depending on when we plan the wedding though maybe-"
You cut him off with a kiss. " I love you Eddie Munson. I love that YOU want this as much as I do. " You sat back in your seat. " Maybe, if he can't quite walk we could have Rosie and Izzy be Jr. Bridesmaids and they could pull him down the aisle in a wagon! Wouldn't that be the sweetest thing!" You covered your mouth with your hands. " Holy Shit Baby we're making plans!!! I know, I know, one wedding at a time-"
Eddie smiled wide." We gotta keep track of all these ideas, get like a notebook or something, write this shit down."
" I will!" You were so excited now you could barely eat." It is going to be wonderful, with our friends and our family-" as soon as the words left your mouth it hit you like a ton of bricks. Your family, your Father.You could feel your face fall.
" Baby , what just happened? " Eddie leaned forward concerned." Your whole demeanor just completely changed."
You sat back quiet for a moment. " My family. Who knows if they will even go. I mean it doesn't really matter-"
" Sweetheart," Eddie said softly, reaching out and taking your hands. "Have you heard from your mom?"
You sighed. Your Mother had called you the day after the blow up. She apologized for your Father's behavior, sighting that he was just worried about your wellbeing, you both knew it was a crock of shit, that he was just making excuses for being an Asshole." Yeah. She said she is really excited, she can't wait to go dress shopping, Suggested the country club for the wedding/reception yada yada, but I know that my fucking Father is going to make it miserable. I don't want him to come. I don't want him to ruin the day. I would rather have one of my brothers or Wayne walk me down the aisle."
" It's so fucking shitty and I'm sorry." He ran his thumbs over the back of your hands. " I know you say it doesn't matter but Angel, I know it hurts you."
You bit your lip." He's not going to change, and I don't need his negativity in my life." You leaned forward." You and my Mom and our friends are all the love and support I need. " You let out a deep breath, ready to change the subject, you weren't going to think about that right now." Now, moving on, Baby I need your input,what's your favorite flower?"
*************************************
You sat in your old apartment wrapped in your fuzzy robe,wine tipsy and feeling fabulous. Lisa had put out a spread of your favorite snacks, your favorite wine, and now you were lounging around with hideous green masks on your faces, laughing and watching all of your favorite movies.
" Jake Ryan is a total babe, but I'm sorry, there is no way a stud like that would be into a sophomore with no boobs."
Lisa laughed. " And there is no way he would show up from out of nowhere with a cake, and a kiss-"
" Not in the real world! That's why we have to watch movies like Sixteen Candles my friend. "
" I don't know Hon, your life right now is just as wonderful as those movies. You hooked up with your ex boyfriends father , you fell madly in love,now you have a hot fiancé with an amazing body, incredible stamina from what I've heard,AND he is a musician. Not to mention that he treats you like an absolute queen.They should make a movie about you two!"
You smiled and snuggled into your robe." He is pretty fucking incredible, isn't he?" You sighed.
" You're so lucky!"
You finished up your wine and popped a couple of M&MS into your mouth. "I'm so fucking lucky." Instinctively you brought your thumb up to your ring finger to twirl your engagement ring and forgot that it wasn't there. It may have only been a week but you felt naked with it missing. You smiled to yourself, you would get it back tomorrow, along with a vow to have and to hold and then you would never have to take it off again.
When your face mask was dried and your face felt tight you went into the bathroom and washed it off. Wow, your skin was so soft, you were practically glowing, ok maybe it was more than the mask, maybe it was love, maybe it was wine.
"Ok Sweets, your turn-"
" Yeah Eddie, she's right here hold on!"'
Lisa smiled and handed the phone to you." It's Prince Charming! I think he's a little bit drunk!"
You felt positively giddy." Hey Baby."
" Hey Sweetheart." His voice was so fucking sexy." Whatcha doin beautiful?"
You smiled. " Just sitting here in my fuzzy robe , chillin with Lisa, drinking wine and feeling very silly and very tipsy. What are you doing Baby?"
" Just got back from the bar, had a few drinks with Harrington-" you hear Steve holler an enthusiastic 'Hello!' in the background. "And now I'm just sitting here thinking about how much I miss you." You could tell by his voice that he feeling pretty good. Poor Steve- now he got to deal with goofy, drunk, horny Eddie.
" Your sitting there thinking about lil ole me?" You giggled."Tell me Munson, are going soft and sappy on me?" You teased.
Lisa sat down next to me, eyes on me, smile on her face, she leaned in." This is getting good!" She whispered.
Eddie laughed devilishly." There is nothing fucking soft about me Princess."
You blushed." Oh, you don't have to tell me Baby, I already know. I know every single scrumptious inch of your body. I know where you are ticklish, I know where to kiss you, touch you, bite you to get you all wound up-"
You heard Eddie sigh on the other end of the line." You're driving me fucking insane right now, do you know that Sweetheart? Of course you know that, you fucking tease."
You batted your eyes at Lisa then gasped into the phone." Me?Why Mr.Munson, I don't know what you are talking about!"
Eddie chuckled." Oh you fucking know Dollface. You know exactly what you are doing."
" What's the matter Baby? Are those not so soft parts hard now?" You cooed into the phone."
" What do you think? Your a fucking Minx."
" Don't worry Edward, it's only one night. It was longer than that when I wasn't living with you-"
" But now you do and you belong in my bed and in my arms."
" Is that so?"
" I understand though, it's'tradition' . I just, I want you so fucking bad."
You heard Steve chuckle in the background." He's fucking whipped!" Than you heard an "Oof." And then laughter from both men on the other end, and Steve replying." Fucker."
" Baby it's rude to beat up your friends when they come to visit."
" I just hit him in the head with one of your fancy throw pillows, fuckin launched it across the room! Trust me, he's feeling no pain right now and he will make a full recovery. But Sweetheart," his voice went as smooth as silk, " As for me,I'm in desperate need of some mouth to mouth-"
You giggled." I'm sorry Baby, but it's just you and your hand tonight. I promise this is the only time I will ever turn you down for sex, under any other circumstances-"
" I know Angel-" he sighed." Tomorrow your going to make me the happiest man that ever roamed this earth, you know that right?"
" I know Baby." You smiled as you played with the belt of your robe." I can't wait till tomorrow. Part of me wants to go to bed right now so that I will wake up and finally it will be our day. But, I also know that if I went to bed right now there is no way I could fall asleep. I'm way too excited. "
" I could always come over, tire you out a little-"
" No!" You laughed." We need to stay strong."
" I know." You heard him chuckle." I'll let you go so you can enjoy your night with Lisa. Drink some wine, watch another movie and before you know it you will be passed out." He paused. "Then, tomorrow night , your fucking mine Princess. The things I want to fucking do you-" he practically growled into the phone...
" Yes! Yes to any and all the things." You smiled and felt yourself blush." I love you Eddie."
" I love you too Dollface."
" Sweet dreams Baby."
He laughed wickedly on the other end of the line." I assure you My Love, the dreams that I will be having tonight will not be sweet, they will be pure, unadulterated filth."
" As long as they are about me-"
" They are always about you Princess."
You just wanted to melt. Lisa, who was listening to your entire conversation was biting a pillow and kicking her feet." That's so sweet Baby, I'll be dreaming of you too." You bit your lip and winked at Lisa. " What are you going to do when your lying alone in our bed tonight baby? "
" It would be indecent for me to elaborate on my plans, considering Harrington is breathing down my fucking neck trying to listen to our conversation, apparently you give the man tequila and he forgets all of his fucking manners-"
You heard Steve snort." This is high quality entertainment right here. You guys are so in love with each other, it would be disgusting if it weren't so goddamn cute. So what are you going to do tonight when your all alone in your bed? " Steve laughed."It's alright Eddie you can say it, as soon as he gets off the phone with you he's going to go jack off in his room-"
" Jesus Christ Steve!"
You giggled." Are you baby? Are you going to fuck your fist tonight? "
" Shit, Sweetheart you can't just say things-"
"  Like what?" You asked innocently. "Like tonight, when your stroking yourself, pretend that I'm the one holding your cock, caressing it with my soft, freshly manicured hand, with glittery pink polish-"
" Fuuuck. Your fucking killing me right now. I've, uh, got to go-"
" I love you Mr.Munson."
" I love you too Angel. I'll see you at the Courthouse, can't fucking wait."
" Ditto. Goodnight baby."
" Goodnight Sweets."
We both hung up and I threw myself back on the couch sighing, still wine drunk and warm and fuzzy inside .
Lisa let out a little scream into the pillow than tossed it away. " Oh my fucking god! You guys, you guys are just so, he's just, your so- where can I get one? I need a Mr. Munson too! Does he have any single friends?"
You looked at her and you both started giggling like school girls.
*************************************
Your hands were shaking, not from fear but from excitement. Today you would marry the man of your dreams. In fact he was standing behind the heavy wooden door in front of you at this very moment, ready to make a lifelong commitment to you, to confess his undying love and loyalty to you.
You sighed. You had never wanted anything more . Today was the most important day of your life.
You had taken your time getting yourself ready this morning, wanting everything to be absolutely perfect when Eddie saw you. Your hair was curled but pinned back on one side with a pretty pearl clip, your makeup , a soft smokey eye, with a light pink shimmery gloss. Your dress,white lace and strapless, accentuated your breasts but in a subtle classy way, flared at your waist and fell just above the knee. It was pretty and feminine and made you feel beautiful. On your feet ,lace up heels that went mid calf and added a couple of inches to your height and made your legs look nice and long. You had followed the tradition of something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. The old, your grandmother's pearl earrings and necklace, the borrowed, you borrowed Eddie's ring to put back on his finger, something new, your dress, and something blue, a white lace bustier and thong set with little blue bows and ribbon on it, that counted right?
" You look so beautiful hun." Lisa smiled , handing you your tiny bouquet. She had also dressed up for the occasion, wearing a pretty green long sleeve dress with leather boots. "Are you ready to go in?"
" I'm so ready." You let out a deep breath and smiled." Time to get married."
*************************************
Eddie:
My ears perked up when I heard her voice outside the door. She was here. I knew she would be, there was never any doubt, but she was really here and this was really happening.
" How ya doin bud?" Steve squeezed my shoulder.
" I'm so ready, so fucking ready."
" I'm really happy for you Eddie, truly happy. You deserve this. "
I turned to face my best friend and saw a smile just as wide as mine, and tears? Were those tears in his eyes?
This morning we reminisced about the old days, about how at one point I told him I was destined to be alone, after my first failed marriage, one more of obligation than love. I thought that I would never find anyone that would truly get me, how I probably didn't deserve it. I hadn't really known what being loved and cared for was like until Wayne took me in, my Mother died when I was young, my father was a criminal, always in and out of jail.
Maybe my family was just fucking cursed in love.
But then there was Wayne, who was more of a father to me than my real dad was, and my friends that took a chance and got to know the real me, then stood by my side through everything.
Steve ' the Hair' Harrington , king of Hawkins high, athletic and popular had become my best friend, we had really been through it all together, and now he was here with me today on one of the happiest days of my life, like I had been there for him on his.
"Mr.Munson, my clerk has informed me that you bride to be is here." The Judge smiled from behind his desk and stood up.
" Thank you, uh, your honor, I-" I whipped my head around as I heard the heavy wooden door open.
Peeking her head in, Lisa smiled than ran into the judges chambers with a bag slung over her shoulder and a little box in her hand.
" Hey guys! I just wanted to give you guys these, we had them made up for you-" I watched as she popped open the top of a little plastic case to reveal a Daisy boutonnière for both Steve and I.
I smiled." She really did think of everything didn't she?"
Lisa smiled as she pinned it to my dress  shirt. I had worn a navy blue fitted button down shirt and a pair  of nicely tailored dress pants, the fanciest clothes that I owned and of course my leather Jacket. I had tamed my wild curls with some products that Steve swore by and made sure that I was clean shaven. I was sure that my preparations were nothing compared to what my Sweet angel had done this morning, though to be perfectly honest, as beautiful as I was sure she looked now, I still thought that she looked absolutely gorgeous without all the extras.
" She did." Lisa moved on to Steve, pinning his flower next. When she was happy with the way it looked she came back over to me and gave me a hug, mindful of the daisy she had just pinned." Thank you Eddie, for making my friend so, so happy."
I gave her a squeeze." You don't have to thank me Sweets, it's my honor."
She pulled away and smiled up at me. "I'll go get your Princess, but first-" she  opened up her tote bag and pulled out a small camera." You gotta say cheese." She motioned for Steve to stand close beside me, we were already smiling when she snapped the picture. "Perfect!"
The thought that there were pictures in that camera of my beautiful bride to be had my heart racing.
I watched Lisa set down her tote bag in a chair then disappear behind the door again.
I could feel my hands shaking with anticipation as I smoothed out the front of my shirt,ran a hand through my hair.
" Calm down Loverboy, you look great. I can see your hands shaking from here. Nervous?"
" No. I'm just so fucking anxious to see her-" I stopped as the doors to the judges chambers opened again. I watched as Lisa stepped into the room, holding a small bouquet of flowers, smiling again, this time tears running down her cheeks. When she got to us she stood aside then turned back to the door where my beautiful bride finally came into view.
My breath caught in my throat as I watched her walk in. I couldn't even find the words to describe how fucking gorgeous she looked. Absolutely Every. Single.Fucking,Thing, about her had me breathless. She was just perfect, everything about her was just.. perfect. This moment, the radiant smile on her face, her hair, dress, shoes everything would now be captured in my memory for a lifetime. I found myself drawing in a deep breath, I had been so caught up in the moment I had forgotten to breathe.
" I can't believe she's mine," I murmured to myself as she took her final steps towards me. I felt Steve squeeze my shoulder.
I watched as she handed her bouquet to Lisa than stood close beside me, I didn't hesitate to take her hand in mine,bringing it up to my lips, eyes locked with hers.
" I don't believe we have gotten to that part yet, Mr.Munson, the kissing the bride," the Judge chuckled. We all laughed.
She smiled brightly and reached out, lightly running  her hand down the side of my face than whispered." Hi Baby." The gesture made me want to fucking melt.
" Hi Sweetheart." I leaned down to her ear. " You look..there aren't even words to describe how absolutely fucking gorgeous you look." It took everything in me to not reach out and draw her into my body.
The Judge lightly cleared his throat. "Are we ready to proceed?"
" Yes!" We answered together, smiling.
" Well alright then!" The older man flipped open a book to a dog eared page and began." Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today to join this Man and this Woman, in the bond of holy matrimony.
Edward and ( reader ) are here to pledge their love to each other, to be united in a partnership, and to offer each other the security that comes from promises sincerely made, and faithfully kept. They are choosing to make a lifelong commitment to honor and cherish each other, for the rest of their lives."
My heart fluttered in my chest as I looked upon my Sweet Princess's beautiful face. I could see it then, in her eyes, the love and affection that she held for me and in this moment it was almost overwhelming. Knowing that such an amazing woman could feel that for me-
" Edward, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"
I squeezed her hands." I do."
The Judge turned to her. " Do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"
Her beautiful eyes locked with mine. " I do!"
" Wonderful, now repeat after me. I, Edward Munson, take you, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."
I swallowed the lump in my throat, and repeated word for word what the Judge had said, my voice thick with emotion. I felt her small thumbs rubbing circles into the back of my hand and as I stared deep into her eyes I noticed tears.
" Perfect, now Dear, it's your turn. Repeat after me. I, take you Edward, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."
She blinked and a tear rolled slowly down her cheek and without thinking I reached up and brushed it away with my thumb. She smiled even wider than her soft voice started, " I take you Edward Munson,to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."
I felt like my heart was going to fucking burst.
" The rings please."
Steve smiled and pulled the diamond ring from his pocket and carefully handed it over to me.
" Edward, please place the ring on her finger and repeat after me- I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."
I watched her beautiful face as I slid the ring onto her delicate finger. "I give you this ring,Sweetheart, as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." I brought her hand to my mouth again, I could feel it trembling against my lips as I placed a light kiss.
I watched her look back down at her finger and sigh, then her eyes met mine again.
Lisa snapped another picture before handing over my old silver Skull ring. I had had that ring since high school, it was the first ring I had ever bought.
My Princess lightly took my hand in hers and slid the ring onto my finger. "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."
I could feel tears well up in the corners of my eyes, I was so incredibly happy. This was my dream, and now it was real.
" Please join hands."
I held her hands softly but securely, and she gave mine a squeeze.
" By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Indiana, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The Judge smiled and looked at me." Now, Mr. Munson, you may kiss the Bride."
I pulled her body close to mine than cradled her face in my hand, running my thumb over her bottom lip." I love you Mrs.Munson." I watched her face light up.
" I love you too Mr. Munson."
" Just kiss already!" Steve said from beside us, and we laughed.
I felt her arms slip around my waist, and I swooped down and kissed her with everything I had, every bit of emotion I had been holding back during the ceremony finally releasing, a tear of joy rolled down my cheek.
Lisa and Steve cheered, and I heard another snap of Lisa's camera, and I was grateful. Grateful that she had captured the happiest moment of my life.
*************************************
Reader:

" I love you so much Baby." You breathed , kissing the tear from his cheek and nuzzling into his neck. He held onto you tightly, just as wound up in emotion as you had been and it made your heart swell .It was perfect. The ceremony was perfect, it was everything you had wanted. Simple, sweet, intimate. And Eddie, he looked so goddamn amazing. The way his shirt fit tight across his broad chest, and his trim waist. And the pants, they fit him like a glove. He was so sexy. You loved that he wore his leather jacket, it was so perfect, so Eddie.
You drew in one more deep breath, getting lost in his intoxicating scent, soap and cologne and there was something else... hair product? You smiled as you pulled away.
You will never in your life forget the sight of Eddie when he first saw you walk into the room, the smile that crinkled the corners of his eyes, the way his breath hitched when you got nearer. It melted your heart when he took your hand and kissed it just before the ceremony, knowing that he couldn't help himself , that he had to touch you.
He lifted your chin up with his finger,kissed your forehead, the tip of your nose than your lips. " You look like an Angel."
" Excuse me, Mr. & Mrs. Munson? " the Judge interrupted." Sorry, but if I could just have your Marriage License-"
" Oh yes! Sorry your honor, we just got a little caught up in the moment-" You backed away and ran to Lisa's tote bag pulling out your folder and quickly bringing it back to him." There you go Sir, and thank you, sooo much."
The older gentleman smiled." I see a lot of doom and gloom doing what I do, it is nice to have a little ray of sunshine every once in a while."
Eddie walked up to the desk with you , sliding his arm around your shoulders. " Jesus Sweetheart your freezing!" Eddie took his leather jacket off and held it out, you slipped your arms into it and felt his warmth creep into your body.
" Thank you baby. I am realizing now that short and strapless may not have been the best choice for a Fall wedding." You smirked." But I wanted to look pretty for you-"
" You look knockout fucking gorgeous, Doll." He winked at you , smiling. God you just wanted to eat him right the fuck up.
" There, everything is official. Congratulations."
Eddie picked you up and spun you around and you giggled.
" Would you mind if I took just a few quick pictures? I promise we won't dawdle, we know you are very busy." Lisa asked.
The judge nodded. The four of you hammed it up in the wedding photos, the judge, a good sport offered to take a couple group shots and also agreed to pose with you guys for a couple. You were so glad that Lisa had thought to bring a camera, you were frantically trying to get things ready on short notice that you didn't even think about it.
" Thank you again your honor,  you have no idea how incredibly happy and thankful we are." Eddie reached out to shake his hand.
The Judge smiled and shook his hand firmly. " Your very welcome and congratulations again. Now if you'll excuse me-"
" Certainly!"
Eddie took your hand and guided us all out of the building.
" Can I just say that that was probably the best wedding I have ever been to. It was simple, and beautiful and  meaningful and sincere. It was perfect."Steve hugged us. " I'm so happy for you two. Congratulations guys."
" Thank you guys sooo much for coming to be a part of our day. It means so much to us." You smiled, and hugged Lisa. " Thank you for everything."
" You don't have to thank me honey, it has been my pleasure." She squeezed you back than pulled away. " I have one last photo request- " She nodded to the fountain infront of the courthouse. " It will be perfect."
You smiled up at Eddie." Whatta ya say baby? "
He smiled back down at you and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. " Whatever wifey wants, wifey gets." You watched as his smile grew even wider, his dimples absolutely dazzling. He was , without a doubt the most beautiful man you had ever known inside and out. And now this man was your Husband, to have and to hold. The thought was astonishing and overwhelming and you felt tears prick at your eyes and you quickly blinked them away.
" You alright My Love?"
" I'm just so happy Eds." You stood up on your tiptoes and kissed him.
" Awwwww!"
You felt Eddie smile against your lips.
" Let's give them something that will really blow their fucking minds."
A moment later you were being dipped backwards and you giggled in surprise. He smiled as he brought his lips down to yours.
" That's perfect!! Oh my god guys!" Lisa shrieked as her camera clicked away."That ones a keeper for sure."
You smiled up at Eddie as he pulled away. " Your a keeper for sure."

Part 2 coming shortly!!!!!!!