Extra-Dilf Eddie and reader - Magic hands🌶️

Based on a Tumblr ask:

You saw the light on your work voicemail blinking. Please don't let it be another work related issue, this week had already been absolutely horrendous. You looked at the clock on the wall in your office, three hours till quitting time, then it was the weekend and it couldn't come fast enough.
You sighed and checked your messages, first message, work related but something that could be put off till Monday, thank God. You pressed the button to hear the next message,
" Hey Darlin," Your heart melted at the sound of his voice." Just wanted to let you know I'm picking up dinner on my way home tonight. I know you've had a shit week, but I promise I'm about to make it all better. I've got plans for you Sweetheart. Hope the rest of your day flies by, can't wait to see you when you get home. Love ya baby, bye."
You sighed. You were the luckiest woman on the planet. You thanked God every day for this man, for the strange twist of fate that brought you two together. This past year had been a whirlwind, a crazy tornado of change- a new man, new friendships, happiness that you had never imagined possible and love,so much love. And you can't leave out the incredible sex. Eddie Munson was the man of your dreams, and he just so happened to also be your husband.
You were busy the rest of the day, which was fine because it made the last couple of hours fly by, and before you know it it was time to leave.
You rushed home , eager to see what your amazing man had in store for you. You had barely made it up the stairs when the door opened and you were swept inside. It didn't matter that it had only been hours since the last time Eddie had seen you, every day you got home you were greeted like it had been aged since the last time he saw you. Arm encircled your waist, pulling you close, full plush lips on yours, then a bit of Eddie nuzzling into your neck, trailing light kisses and breathing in your scent. This was your favorite part of the day, the part that made all of your worries and days troubles disappear. On the off chance that you were the first one home you would listen for him to pull in then run and jump into his arms . Your life was like a cheesy Hallmark movie, and you loved it.
" Hey Babygirl, how was your day?" Eddie tilted your chin up lightly with his finger and kissed the tip of your nose.
" Much better now that I am here with you." You smiled up at him. He was so goddamn beautiful.
" Well I have a nice relaxing night planned for us Princess, " you felt his hands wander down to your ass, giving it a squeeze." Starting with dinner and some wine, a little dessert -"
" Are you my dessert?" You smirked, wrapping your arms around his neck.
He smiled." I can be, but I did actually get dessert. I picked up a cheesecake-"
" You got me a cheesecake? Baby, your the fucking best! How did you know I needed a cheesecake?"
" It's my wifey sense, you know like a sixth sense. I can just feel it-"
You laughed." You know me better than I know myself Baby ."
" I know you inside and out." He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "I got us a lovely red wine to go with our pepperoni pizza," He motioned to the table that he had set, wine bottle open, pizza box, napkins and a candle lit in the center."Let's go eat darling, get fucking wine tipsy and then retire into the bedroom. "
" That sounds like a wonderful plan." You hugged him tight." Thank you Eddie. Thank you for knowing exactly what I needed."
" That's my job Doll. " He kissed your lips. "Come on Sweet cheeks, let's eat and then we can move on to the more intimate portion of the night." He winked at you.
" Oohhh, I like the sounds of that."
The two of you sat and ate your pizza by candlelight, polished off the bottle of wine and were feeling sufficiently silly when Eddie picked you up in his arms and carried you into the bedroom.
He tossed you on the bed where you bounced and giggled when he tackled you, undressing you and attacking you with kisses. You laughed and your heart felt light in a way that only Eddie was capable of making you feel.
" Now Darlin, are you ready for Eddie Munson's magic fingers?" He rolled you onto your tummy and straddled the backs of your legs.
" I'm pretty sure I have been at the mercy of your magical fingers Sir."
" Yes well, this is different. Are you ready to be whisked away into a realm of pleasure and relaxation?"
" I was born ready Munson." You rested your head on your pillow and felt Eddie reached up and sweep your hair into a ponytail. Jesus, he was so thoughtful.
You sighed as you felt him reach for a bottle of lotion on your nightstand, lightly kiss your neck, shoulders and back before sitting back on his heels. Moments later you smelled the calming scent of lavender. You were half expecting to feel a cold squirt of lotion on your back but was pleasantly surprised when he squirted it into his hands first to warm it up.
He started with your neck and shoulders, "Your so fucking tight Sugar. This must be where you carry your stress. I'm going to use a little more pressure 'kay, let me know if it is too much." He leaned in a little more.
You groaned, "S'perfect."
You could feel the heat radiating off of his mostly naked body as he leaned over you , slowly working his way down, and it felt like absolute heaven. His strong, rough hands were gentle as he worked into all the muscles and knots, his talented hands gliding over your skin, and you could feel your body melting into your mattress.
" Mmmmmm, Baby, that feels amazing."
" You like that Angel? Let me know if you want it a little harder-"
" Mmmhmmm, please..." You could barely even manage words at the moment, hell, you hoped you weren't drooling.
" Your so fucking soft, " he circled his thumbs along either side of your spine working his way down to your lower back.
"Awwww, yes Eddie-"
" Sweetheart, your making me fucking hard with all those pretty little noises your making."
He wasn't kidding, you could feel his erection against your ass .
" I can't help it when it feels so fucking good, your fucking hands, magic," you whispered.
You could hear him groan. Your poor, sweet man was getting aroused just by rubbing lotion on you. You felt his hands grab your hips, felt him lightly rutting up against you. You pressed back into him.
" Fuck, you got me all wound up." He squeezed your ass, kneaded it, you moaned.
" See that is exactly what I mean. Goddamn it Princess, your so fucking hot, " He leaned down across your body to your ear." See what you do to me baby, you turn me into a fucking pathetic high school kid that can't help but fucking grind into you halfway into a full body massage because your side boob and soft skin are sending me over the fucking edge."
You smiled to yourself, looking over your shoulder. "There is nothing sexier than your spouse being so aroused simply by touching you that he could blow his load. That to me is romantic."
Eddie buried his face in your neck, drawing in a deep breath of your lavender scented skin, kissing your neck and shoulders ."I'm glad you find it endearing ." He sat back on his heels, "Sorry for the brief intermission, where were we?"
" Uh, I think you were about to fuck me."
" I don't think we were quite there yet, I haven't even started on the front-"
" I'm fucking there Baby. Feeling your big strong hands all over my body, gliding around, I'm so ready. If you don't believe me...."
You felt his hand slide from your ass down between your legs, you purred as he ran his fingers through your slit."Jesus Christ, your fucking soaked."
" All because of you baby." You slowly pushed yourself up on your hands and knees, body so relaxed it felt like putty. You looked over your shoulder and bit your lip. " I'm ready for the more intimate part of tonight and I know that you are too. "
He quickly tore his boxers off. " Prettiest sight I've ever seen Darlin."
You dipped your back down and stuck your ass further in the air, stretching like a cat, you looked over your shoulder again and saw him smile.
He grabbed your hips." Is this how you want me Kitten?"
You nodded. " I want to feel you deep inside me."
He sat up higher on his knees, stroked himself a couple of times, his manhood still rock hard." I will take real good care of you Babygirl."
" I know you will baby ."
He ran the head of his cock through your slippery folds, teasing your clit, your body humming, then slowly, he entered you.
" Fuck, baby-" you groaned as he bottomed out. You felt so full of him from this angle." Oh God Eddie."
"I know Doll." He slowly withdrew than plunged back in." Fuuuuck, Sweetheart."
He started off slow, slowly dragging his cock in and out of you, lazily rolling his hips, making you moan, it felt so fucking good." More baby, please-"
You felt his grip on your hips tighten as he pistoned into you, his body slamming into yours.
" Jesus Christ, sweet pussy taking me so well Darlin, your so fucking good for me baby, so good."
You whimpered as he pounded ,"Eddie," You felt a strong arm slide under your stomach, carefully he pulled your body up so that your back was flush with his chest. He braced himself with one leg on the floor and thrusted up into you. You gasped as he hit the sensitive spot inside you.
He leaned into your ear, his hand slipping from your waist to in-between your legs, where he circled the little bud there. You moaned ." Is that the spot Angel? Is that the spot that is going to make you fall apart? " He thrusted again.
" I'm so close," You slid your hand along your skin to your breast, pinching your nipple, fondling it. Eddie growled.
All of the sensations were incredible and overwhelming, the fullness, the closeness of his hard body to yours, and the intimacy of it all. You felt the familiar wave of pleasure slam into you, making your body buckle then go limp, and he held you through it all.
" Don't worry my Love, I've got you." He fucked you through your orgasm, than moments later his own. You felt his heart beating against your back, his ragged breaths on your neck.
" Incredible, absolutely fucking incredible." He said as he lightly dragged his teeth across your shoulder, then leaned his forehead against you.
" Every. Single. Fucking. Time Eddie, You blow me away."
He kissed your neck than your cheek. " It's my sixth sense, I'm telling you Dollface."
You laughed. " That's got to be it." You sighed. "Holy shit Baby, between the massage and that incredible fuck, I feel like I'm a limp noodle. I feel like I could sleep for days."
Eddie carefully laid you down in the bed than covered you up, placing a chaste kiss to your forehead. He pulled up his boxers." You can't go to bed just yet, Sweet Girl, I still have plans for you."
" I don't know if I can handle anything else, you've turned my body to jelly Munson."
He smirked." Uh, your welcome. Don't worry Kitty, I promise you can handle this." He kissed you again than quickly ran out of the room.
You stretched, and smiled. This is exactly what you had needed. You were relaxed and loose and extremely satisfied. There wasn't anything that could make this night better-
" Dessert! We couldn't forget dessert!" He walked in carrying two small plates of cheesecake grinning from ear to ear.
You smiled." I see you brought us each a plate, smart man, I get awfully possessive of my cheesecake."
" Trust me, I know better." He handed you a plate than sat beside you in bed. He cut off a hunk , picked it up and fed it to you.
" Your so romantic." You beamed .
" Nah, I'm just a guy that's head over heels in love with his wife. Eat up Sweetcheeks,we got to refuel, I still have the whole front side of you to massage, and with those perfect tits, we could be here for hours . I have a feeling that we will run into a similar situation as last time."
You threw your head back and laughed." We'll be running on nothing but love and cheesecake till we are totally spent. "
" Sounds like a perfectly good Friday night to me."