Island Time 🌶️

You couldn't believe it . You had never won a single thing in your entire life, not a raffle, not even a bingo when you used to go play with your Grammy , and you had just won an all expense paid 7 day trip to the Virgin Islands through a radio call in contest. This was a dream come true. Seven days of fun in the sun, tropical drinks from morning till night and quality time with the love of your life. It was going to be so romantic.
You hurried home from work and burst through the door, excited to tell Eddie the amazing news but he was no where in sight. You could hear the shower running so you ran into the bathroom and flung the shower curtain open. Eddie screamed," Jesus fucking Christ! You scared the fucking shit out of me! I thought I was going to be murdered, like straight up Psycho shit! Ahh! I have shampoo in my eyes, I've got soap in my eyes and it fucking burns!" He stuck his face under the spray and rinsed off.
You smirked and rolled your eyes." You scare me all the fucking time so I don't feel sorry for you at all. And once you hear why I came barging in you are going to forget all about your burning eyes! "
Eddie turned off the tap and stood there a second trying to get a read on your expression. "Something good?"
You stood there for a second to take in the sight of a naked and wet Eddie Munson. You got an eyeful, smiled at him then handed him a towel. " Baby, I won! I won us a trip to St. Thomas! The Virgin Islands baby! We are going to the Caribbean!"
" What? Are you shittin me? "
" No Eds, I was the 100th caller in a radio contest and I got it!"
" Holy shit Sweetheart! That's fuckin awesome !"
" We are going on Vacation!" I clapped my hands together excitedly. " I pick up the info at the radio station Friday, we will have to ask for time off at work, I need to by a couple of bathing suits-"
" So when are we going on this Tropical Vacation Sweets?"
" Next month!"
" Wow, and uh how do we get there?"
You smile," How do you think baby? We have to fly in."
Eddie's face went completely serious. "I don't know baby, I've never flown before. I'm kind of nervous . I mean you know what happened to Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valens right? Both musicians and both died in a plane crash-"
" They flew out in the middle of a storm, in a tiny ass plane. Your going to be alright baby,I promise." I slapped his ass." Get dressed sweet cheeks, we are going shopping. You are going to need a fancy outfit because we are going to do at least one fancy dinner at the resort."
" Do I have to? I'm not exactly a fancy guy. I might not fit in with the fancy folks."
" You will be fine. I can't wait to get all dolled up, get a new dress, some fancy lingerie to wear under the dress-"
Eddie smirked." That's what I'm talking about." He wrapped his arms around your waist." Smokin hot hotel sex, with my sexy little kitten. "
" I can't wait to spend some quality alone time with you Mr. Munson, lounging around, room service, tropical drinks with umbrellas in them. Sounds like heaven."
" Sure does Princess." He pulled you in for a sweet kiss then smirked." So after we pick out my ' Fancy outfit' are we shopping for your 'Fancy lingerie'? Like I try on a couple outfits, you try on a couple outfits..."
You smile up at him. " You can pick out one sexy outfit, the rest are going to be a surprise."
" What are we waiting for? Let's get the fuck out of here."
" Um, Eddie, as much as I love looking at your sweet ass you need to get dressed first."
Eddie smiled." You had me all excited there Dollface. Of course , pants first."
*************************************
" St. Thomas here we come!" You said excitedly as you pulled your luggage out of the trunk of Steve Harrington's car. He had offered to drive you to Indianapolis and drop you off so that you wouldn't have to pay to park your car.
" I feel like I am going to puke." Eddie breathed in a few deep breaths.
Steve chuckled and pat his friend on the back." Your going to be fine Munson, people fly safely every day. Your flying first class buddy, buckle up,down some champagne and you will be there before you know it."
" Then we will be laying on the beach without a care in the world." You lightly kiss his lips. " Oh! Baby, I don't know if they will let you through security with your rings on, you might need to put them in your checked luggage."
" I can't wear my rings?"
" Just through security baby, they will set off the metal detectors. You don't have any pocket knives or anything right? "
Eddie pat himself down then emptied his pockets." Nope. Jesus, this is awfully complicated."
" Don't pay any attention to Eddie here, he's never left Indiana before, let alone the country." Steve smirked.
" Fuck you Steve."
" I'm going to let that slide because I know you are nervous." Steve walks up to you and gives you a big hug, then does the same to Eddie." Have fun, safe travels guys. And Munson, try to get some sun, your as white as a ghost."
You watch Eddie flip Steve off , then you wave goodbye and grab your bag.
" Come on baby, let's get this adventure started."
*************************************
" Hey Princess, does this belt look secure to you?"
You lean over to check that Eddie's seatbelt is in fact securely tightened. "Snug as a bug Eds." You lightly kiss his lips before sitting back in your seat. You take his hand and give it a squeeze. " Try to relax, ok Baby?"
Eddie put his head back against the seat and closed his eyes. " I'm going to put my music on. Let me know when they are serving Alcohol, would ya Doll?"
" You got it." You had never seen Eddie this nervous about anything before, the man could walk up on a stage and perform in front of a crowd without batting an eye but this scared the shit out of him. You watched him put on his headphones and completely tune out. Shortly after take off they served alcohol, you got a mimosa and got Eddie some whiskey on the rocks which he took down in one gulp then quickly went back to his music. You wrapped your arm around his shoulder and pulled his head to your chest. In a matter of minutes he was sleeping like a baby.
The first flight was smooth sailing and the connecting flight was uneventful. Eddie loosened up a little for the second flight but still refused to unfasten his seatbelt, even when you asked him if he wanted to join the mile high club he respectfully declined, and stayed securely fastened in his seat.
It was a relief when you landed at your final destination, found your luggage and boarded the shuttle to your resort.
Eddies eyes were as big as saucers as he took in all the sights." Princess look at the palm trees, that water looks so clear and blue."
You loved that you were able to experience this with him, you had been to the ocean before but no place tropical and nowhere the water was turquoise and the beaches were this beautiful.
Your resort was gorgeous and you gasped as you opened the door to your suite." Holy Shit baby! We are living like royalty this week!" You dropped your bags and ran and flopped on the king sized bed, then giggled into a pillow.
" I could get used to this lifestyle. This really is a dream come true." Eddie threw his leather jacket onto a chair and walked over to a table that had a chilled bottle of champagne and a fruit basket on it." What do you say to a little bit of bubbly Lovie? I feel like Thurston Howell the third from Gillian's island." He smiled widely as he popped the top on the champagne.
" Don't even bother with the glasses Baby, it's our vacation and I'm drinking it straight out of the bottle." You get up off the bed and walk over to Eddie, really looking over just how beautiful the suite is. You watch Eddie take a swig from the bottle then hand it to you and you do the same. You explore the room together, peeking your heads into the bathroom and discovering a giant tub and wonderful smelling soaps and shampoos, and then the best part, the balcony overlooking the stunning beach. " Pinch me Ed's, I need to make sure this is real."
" How about instead of pinching you, I fuck you into that soft luxurious bed?"
You smile." You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet Munson."
Eddie smirks , scoops you up and he kisses you and carries you to the bed.
You smile." Eddie, I didn't even get to put on my fancy lingerie for you yet."
Eddie smiled." You know I love the way you look when you wear it, but honestly , I prefer you with nothing on." He throws you onto the bed then jumps down beside you and you both laugh." Time to get you out of these clothes Princess."

Random thoughts and One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara