The Final Countdown 🌶️

It's New Year's Eve and Corroded Coffin is playing a show at the Hideout. Your in the crowd with your friends Steve, Nancy and Robin, dancing and drinking the night away while your guitar god boyfriend is playing up on stage. You haven't been able to take your eyes off him all night, he looks fucking amazing up on stage, confident and completely in his element. Wearing a sleeveless Iron Maiden shirt, leather pants, heavy boots and chains, the man oozed sex as he threw his head back and played an intricate guitar solo. Just watching him on stage had your heart racing in your chest and your core aching for him. You wanted him sooo bad, and from the way he was watching you from the stage you could tell that he wanted you too.

The night was quickly coming to a close, the champagne was being poured and the party hats were being passed around as the countdown was on. Soon you would be ringing in the New Year.

You reflected on the amazing year you had, it had been amazing because of Eddie Munson. You had never felt so loved, so wanted, in your entire life. He was wonderful, he had shown you love like you had never seen. He loved you wholly and completely, with every fiber of his being and you were grateful, grateful that he was yours.

You looked over at that man and your gaze met with a beautiful pair of chocolate brown eyes, eyes that had been seeking you out and a wide devilish smile spread across his face. God was he sexy.

You watched as he set down his guitar, the band was taking a break at the moment, and jumped off the stage, slinking through the crowd to get to you. Your heart fluttered.

" Hey Sweetheart," he whispered in your ear, his voice worn and a hoarse from singing,"How about we ring in the New Year with a fucking bang?"

You smiled and kissed his lips." Sounds wonderful."

Eddie took your hand and led you away, back to a private storage room behind the stage. It had all happened so quickly , so stealthily,you wondered if your friends had even noticed either of you missing. Eddie looked around then opened the door and pulled you inside.

His hands, his mouth, his body were instantly on you as soon as the door was shut. " I've been wanting to touch you all fucking night." He growled into your ear, giving you goosebumps. You felt his mouth leaving a hot trail of kisses down your neck.

" Eddie please, I need you-" You breathed as you hurriedly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoning his pants and freeing his aching erection. You smiled as you heard a moan slip past his lips.

" I've got you Princess, I can give you exactly what you fucking need. " Eddie nipped at your lower lip as he hiked up your dress. He grabbed your ass and lifted you up,pulled your panties aside and plunged inside you."Your so fucking wet baby, so fucking warm and tight-"

You gasped and wrapped your body around his as he fucked you up against the wall. It was hot and frantic and wild, the both of you so wound up, watching each other all night, but not being able to touch each other until now had been foreplay. Outside the room you could hear the crowd counting down with Dick Clark, ten , nine , eight- with every number they shouted Eddie pounded into you harder.

" Think I can make you cum before they hit one Sweetheart?" He mumbled into your neck, taking your moans as an acceptance to his challenge.

You made it to three, and that is when your orgasm ripped through you and you cried out his name. Your body trembled , and shook and it was just a moment later that Eddie found his own release, hips stuttering , curses spewing from his mouth.

" Fuck, Fuck, Fuck-"

You buried your head into his neck, kissing his pulse point, feeling his heart beating rapidly against your lips. You smiled as you heard the crowd chant "Happy New Year!" Then they cheered and you heard noisemakers and party blowers, somewhere in the background Auld Lang Syne played.

You lifted your head and lightly kissed his lips. " Happy New Year Baby."

Eddie smiled then kissed your forehead, the tip of your nose then your lips. " Happy New Year Darlin." He leaned his forehead against yours. " I told you we'd start off the New Year with a bang."