Dilf Eddie and Reader - Part 11- Maybe it's Destiny

Reader-

" Shit,shit,shit!"
Calm down, just calm the fuck down- You take in a slow deep breath and then let it out. You are not going to have a panic attack in your car in the parking lot of your office.
You take your birth control pills every day, at the same time every day. Not once have you ever forgotten to take one. So why the fuck was your period late?
So it was a couple days late, that can happen right? It had always been like clockwork, but there were reasons that this can happen. Stress, stress can cause a late period, work had been a little crazy, your Father had basically disowned you but as for your regular everyday life, you have never been happier. You loved your life with Eddie.
This was the relationship that you had always dreamed that you would have. He was perfect, absolutely perfect. So kind and thoughtful, sweet and sexy- an angel of a man with a dirty mouth, he was such an amazing lover. Your sex life was incredible, the two of you fucked like bunnies. That is what had you so nervous.
What if you were pregnant?
At one point in your life that was your biggest dream, to get married and have children. It's not that you didn't want that anymore, it's just that you weren't ready for that now. Right now you were enjoying your life with Eddie.
Eddie. How would Eddie react? Would he be upset? Would he be angry or scared ? What if you were pregnant, would this just bring back a flood of memories for him?
You needed to go get a test, you needed to know for sure if you were pregnant or not.
You drove to the pharmacy and bought a test, In fact, you bought two, just to be sure . You drove home, trying to stay calm. It's fine, it is going to be fine, Eddie loves you, worse case scenario you are going to have a baby with the man you love, the man you want to spend the rest of your life with.
You walked up to the door and took a deep breath. You could hear Eddie faintly on the other side of the door singing, his voice so beautiful, and strumming his acoustic guitar. You opened the door and stepped inside.
" Hey Sweetheart, " he looked up at you, huge smile on his face. He set the guitar down then rushed up to you ,immediately wrapping his arms around you and laying the sweetest kiss upon your lips.
Just being in his strong arms made you feel better, was such a comfort. It was going to be ok, no matter what happened.
When he pulled away he searched your face, like he sensed that something was off ." You ok, Angel?"
You sighed." Eddie-"
" What is it Love?" Worry spreading across his face. " What's wrong? Are you sick? Did something happen?"
" It's what didn't happen," You handed him the bag in your hand, biting your lip, not quite able to find the words at that moment.
His eyebrows furrowed." What's in-"
He opened up the bag and looked inside, his big brown eyes going wide. "Pregnancy test? Are you-"
" I don't know, my period is late and I'm freaking the fuck out. I'm never late."
" Sweetheart-" he looked from the bag to your face.
" I've been a wreck all day. What if I'm pregnant Eddie? "
He pulled you back into his chest." It's going to be ok. WE are going to be ok. " despite his calm demeanor you could hear his heart thudding in his chest. " I love you, whether this test is positive or negative that doesn't change a thing. We are in this together. " He pulled away and tilted your chin up with his finger so that you were looking up into his eyes. You saw nothing but love there, not fear, or anger , just love." Go take the test Sweetheart then we will just go from there." He kissed your forehead.
You nodded, taking the bag and walking into the bathroom. You opened the box and read the instructions, peed on the stick then put the cap on and set it on top of the box. And now you wait.
You went back out to be with Eddie . You walked close to him and he pulled you onto his lap . " Baby, are you scared?"
He gave you a warm smile." No."
" No?"
He shook his head." No. You see, I believe in destiny Darling, destiny is what brought you to me, and if destiny decides it wants me to be a father again I welcome it. " he kissed you." There was a time not so long ago that I thought that I was going to be a lonely old man, that I wouldn't ever find love. Then you came to my door and asked me to comfort you, well you asked me to fuck you, and I knew then that we were meant to be. " He trailed a finger down your face. " I never knew that this life, the one that we are living now was ever even an option, yet here we are."
You felt tears pooling in the corner of your eyes." I love you, sooo much. I want you to know that I'm not freaking out because I don't want to have kids with you, it more like I'm not ready to share you yet, now that I have you all to myself. " You smiled at him." But I will, if I am pregnant. I was so worried about what you would think, if you would be upset, thinking I was trying to trap you-"
Eddie chuckled." Sweetheart you trapped me that day you showed up at my house and asked me to show you love like you've never seen. I was a total goner when you looked up at me with your big pretty eyes-."
You laughed."Could you imagine if we had a little girl someday? Your big doe eyes and curly brown hair? You would be a total pushover. All she would have to do is look at you with sad puppy dog eyes and say 'Daddy please ' and you would be done."
" You forget Doll that I am immune to those big brown puppy dog eyes, Robbie tried to pull that shit on me all the time."
" You and I both know Eddie Munson that you are just a big softy underneath the Tats and leather. Before you know it you would be wearing barrettes in your hair and fingernail polish."
" It wouldn't be the first time, Steve's daughters Lizzy and Rose always used to play with Uncle Eddie's hair. They would play 'Beauty Shop' where I would sit on the floor and one would fluff and brush and braid my hair and the other would paint my nails. I would pay them a dollar for their services. I didn't mind it, but shit got real one day when Rose brought out some scissors-"
You laughed." Oh no! Did she cut your luscious locks?"
Eddie smiled, " She cut off a chunk before I knew what was happening. Luckily Lizzy gasped and said' Rosie, what did you do?' I was done with beauty shop that day, then we made a strict rule, no scissors allowed. Nancy was able to kind of blend it so it looked ok."
You laughed again then smiled up at him. The thought of Eddie on the floor with two little girls warmed your heart, he was such a good, sweet man.
" Think it's time Princess?" Eddie asked rubbing my leg.
You nodded then got up from his lap, he stood up right behind you and took your hand, leading you to the bathroom.
Once you were outside the door he took your face in his hands and looked deep into your eyes." Remember Sweetheart, whatever the outcome of this test is, WE are good, WE are in this together. I love you , so fucking much."
" I love you too." You stood on your tip toes and kissed him then walked into the bathroom. You took a deep breath and then grabbed the test with a shaky hand. Your eyes flashed down and you sighed.
Negative.
" It's negative Eds."
You almost swore you saw a quick flash of disappointment in his eyes, but then he pulled you into his arms and wrapped in his warm embrace, kissing the top of your head.
" Are you disappointed baby?" You asked.
" Not at all Sweetheart. It just wasn't meant to be, right now, and that's fine. I'm sure if or when we are ready , if we decide that's what we want, it will happen. And at least then we will be prepared. In the meantime , we can just keep practicing."
You looked up and saw him smile. " Sounds like a good plan Mr.Munson."
" So do you wanna fuck?" He smirked.
You laughed. " I'm still a little shaky from this whole situation-"
" I'm just fucking with you Angel. Let's go open some wine and cuddle on the couch, sound good?"
" That sounds wonderful." You hugged him." Thank you, thank you for being so supportive. You don't know how much it means to me. "
" You don't have to thank me babe, I've got your back no matter what happens ok? Forever and Always."
" Ditto. Forever and always."

The next morning, your period started- what the fuck.