Extra- Dilf Eddie x Reader- Squeaky Clean 🌶️

A fun LMM Ask from Tumblr:

I want it to be summer so I can wash older!Eddie’s sexy Chevy chevelle in a bikini that’s way too small 💦

Yessss🥵🥵🥵 He would lose his shit seeing you wet, bent over, scrubbing the hood of his car. Pretty sure he would totally malfunction. I'll put this next on the list of inspirational asks, and start right on it after my "Working out with Daddy Eddie." Ask is finished. Keep the ideas coming, I love it!!

Eddie:

I pull into the driveway and hear music blasting in the backyard, then I hear my Babygirl singing her heart out and I can't help but smile. This woman is like a ray of fucking sunshine, she has made me so incredibly happy during the time that we have been together that I could drop to my fucking knees everyday to thank sweet baby Jesus for bringing her into my life. I had always felt like I was cursed in love, that maybe I didn't deserve it, but now that I have it, it was worth the wait.
I parked Princess's car in the driveway, I had taken it in this morning to do some routine maintenance to it, it is so much easier to bring it in on the weekend and work on it in an empty shop, all my tools and equipment are right there. I did an oil change, tune up, tire rotation, went right through it to ensure that it was safe for my girl. I was glad to be able to help her out, she was always so fucking incredible to me, helping out around the house, doing the shopping,cooking, she was amazing.
I got out of the car, quietly closed the door and walked to the back yard. What I saw there had me stop in my tracks. Holy fuck. I mean HOLY FUCK. I gulped. There was my darling Angel , washing my pride and joy, Black Beauty, my 1970 Chevy Chevelle in the smallest fucking red bikini I think I have ever fucking seen. I mean God fucking damnit, it was the prettiest sight I had ever seen. My Princess leaning across the hood of my car, soapy sponge in hand, ass looking absolutely delectable, just singing away. I watched her pick up the hose and spray the suds off, the mist of the water making her skin glimmer in the sun. I felt a stirring in my shorts. She had no idea I was even there, so fully engrossed in what she was doing she had never heard me pull in .
I snuck up behind her, slid an arm around her waist and pulled her back against me.
She let out a surprised little yip then laughed, dropping her sponge into the bucket and melting back into me." Hey Baby, your back." Her voice was so sweet.
" Yeah Sugar, I'm back." I nuzzled into her neck, nipping at her. She smelled like flowers and coconut suntan lotion." I gotta tell ya Sweetheart, walking 'round back and seeing you washing my car, it's like a fucking teenage wet dream come true. "
She giggled." I just wanted to thank you for taking my car in-"
" You don't have to thank me for anything Princess, I'm happy to do it." I ran my hand across the soft skin of her stomach, " God, your so fucking sexy." I felt her wiggle her ass back into me, making my dick hard.
" I take it you like my new bikini? I got it for sun bathing, and maybe to tease you just a little bit."
" Fucking love it, and it's working. It makes me want to fuck you right here on the hood of my car." I whispered into her ear, my teeth grazing across her earlobe. I felt her shiver.
" Baby,"
" I'm so fucking tempted to fucking take you right fucking here, " I ran a hand up to the barely there bikini top, squeezed her breast in my hand, lightly pinched her hard nipple, she groaned." See what happens when you tease me Sweet Girl? I can't keep my fucking hands to myself."
" Mmm, baby I want it." She moaned.
I let the fingertips of my other hand dip under the little triangle fabric of her bottoms. " Fuck, Kitten, your already wet for me." I slipped my finger between her folds and circled the bud there with my finger." It's a good fucking thing   I've got that privacy fence up, otherwise our neighbors would be getting a show. But I don't want anyone to see your pretty little pussy, that's for my eyes only." I heard her whimper." Why don't we move this to the backseat Doll? Just in case Doug next door decides to be nosey, wouldn't want to give him a fucking heart attack." She nodded and I spun her around. Her eyes were smoldering, she reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair then pulled my mouth down to hers. The kiss was fucking hot, tongues and teeth clashing, she bit my lower lip and I thought I was going to loose my fucking shit right then and there .
" Fuck," I panted, my heart pounding, my cock aching as pressed her back against the car , sucking and nibbling on her neck as I fumbled for the door handle . Once it was opened I slowly lowered her back onto the seat. " I say it's time to christen the car Princess, whatta ya think?"
" Please Eddie, please just fuck me-"
" But Sweetheart, you teased me, now it's my turn to tease you." I sweetly kissed her lips then pulled the tiny pieces of fabric that were covering her breasts aside. Fucking perfect. Her tits were absolutely perfect. I leaned down and drew one into my mouth, rolled the hard nub with my tongue, sucked on it, squeezed the other one and felt her body purr beneath me. I pulled away with a pop then worked my way down her body, until got to the edge of her bikini bottoms. I untied one of the strings, folded the fabric over and uncovered the pretty mound between her legs. I lightly kissed it, looked up at her , I could see her chest heaving, she locked eyes with me and I smiled up at her just before I put her legs over my shoulders and devoured her. She came so hard and fast the I thought for sure the neighbors would be running from their houses to see what was the matter after they heard her cry. It would have been a fucking sight too, my girl tits out on the back seat, back door open,me kneeling on the ground, her hands tugging my hair, my face between her legs, but I didn't fucking care.
" Baby please, please Eddie. I need you inside me. " She whined.
I had teased her enough, listening to her pretty little sounds has been torture. I slid my shorts down , brushed off my knees and mounted her. I pushed inside without hesitation, she was fucking ready. So wet and so fucking tight.
I buried my cock inside her and pounded into her mercilessly.
" Yes, Eddie, yes! Don't stop-"
I held myself together with every fiber of my being until I felt her walls clamping around me, her body shaking beneath me, then and only then would I let myself go.
" Cum with me baby." She whispered into my ear, kissing my neck and I was done. My body shuttered as I sloppily thrusted, riding the pleasure through my release, then collapsing on top of my love.
She kissed the top of my head, catching her breath." You did tell me the first time I saw this car that you were going to fuck me in it."
I laughed. " I did. I'm surprised it took us this long."
" I can see an ass print on the driver's side window from where you pushed me up against it. I'll have you know that was clean before you came along- "
" Black Beauty will wear it proudly as a badge of honor."
She laughed. " Could you imagine driving it to work-"
" The guys would be so jealous, and impressed, except maybe Robbie. I never let him touch this car."
" And you let me touch it with my ass."
We both chuckled and I carefully backed my way out of the car , pulled up my shorts as she fixed her suit then I helped her out.
" I'll help you with the rest of the car, Darlin. What's left?"
" Passenger side. I'll spray and you soap?"
" If that's what you want."
" What I want is to see your sweet ass bent over while you wash the rear quarter panel and tires." She smirked .
I smiled and took the soapy sponge in my hand and bent down to scrub the hubcaps. "Like this, Angel?"
" Yeah baby, get right in there."
" Is this really doing it for you-" I felt a blast of icy cold water to my back and I gasped. I turned and saw my sweet girl laughing hysterically, hose nozzle in her hand .
" What the fuck was that for?" I laughed shaking like a dog.
" You were just so fucking hot baby I needed to cool you down."
I reached for the hose, she aimed for my crotch.
" Don't make me do it Munson, have you ever heard of shrinkage? One blast from this and-" I quickly grabbed it out of her hand and sprayed her. She screamed.
" Edward fucking Munson! "
It was my turn to laugh hysterically. " Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot, do you baby?"
I watched as a devilish smile spread across her lips. She picked up the soapy water bucket . Oh shit
" Put the hose down and back away Munson, and no one gets wet."
" Please correct me if I'm wrong Dollface but I'm pretty sure my hose got you all kinds of wet in the backseat of that car just minutes ago."
" Your trying to use you quick wit and sex appeal to distract me before you blast me in the face-"
" I would never fucking do that to you my love."
" Be a good boy Eddie and put the hose down."
I snickered." What are you going to do? Fucking spank me-"
Bam! Fucking wet sponge right upside my fucking head, goddamn she was ruthless. I laughed than lunged. She screamed and ran towards the house.
I took off after her, slipping and sliding along the way. " Get back here you naughty fucking girl." She was fucking fast as a cheetah but I finally caught up.
She scream/laughed as I caught her around the waist and threw her over my shoulder. "What are you going to do to me now?"
I smiled." Give you the spankings that you deserve."
" Ohh, yes ! Please Daddy, PLEASE!"
I laughed." Your such a fucking freak."
"I think Mr. Munson that you have created a monster."