Extra-Dilf Eddie x reader - Gonna make you Sweat

This is based on the Tumblr ask-
Picture this: (reader is still dating Robbie) reader and Robbie spend the weekend at eddie's and reader decides to work out in the gym (assuming Eddie has a home gym area) and she's wearing her cute little sports bra and booty short combo, Eddie then joins her and spots her so she can do pull ups and he's already wanting her 😈Also she's just in the house in skimpy tops and Eddie literally has to coexist with that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reader:

" Robbie, baby, I'm going to get up. You rest baby, okay?" He groaned in response, he was not the morning person that you were.You carefully slid out from under your boyfriends arm.
You thought it was sweet that your boyfriend wanted to spend some quality time with his Father, and when he asked you if you wanted to come along you agreed, as long as you wouldn't be interfering with their guy time. Robbie insisted you joined them, probably because he knew how much Eddie enjoyed your company, well and your cooking.
Eddie was more than just your boyfriends Father, over the years the two of you had become friends. The older Munson was kind, funny and despite his " metal" appearance he was kind of a nerd , just like you were. You had both shared a love for Tolkien, George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones book series and just random useless knowledge in general. He was laid back, the complete opposite of your Father, who was uptight and overprotective of you because you were his little girl. Eddie was definitely the cool dad.
You had always been an early riser, enjoyed the peace and quiet that came along with it. Some mornings you lounged with a cup of coffee, other mornings you might go for a walk or jog, this morning you decided that after a long night of being cramped in a twin sized bed with your boyfriend, yoga might be a good way to start out the day.
You quietly got into your bag, changed into your yoga pants and sports bra and tip toed out of the room, down the hallway and down into the basement where Eddie had set up a home gym.
There were weights , a weight bench, kettlebells, a treadmill, and an exercise bike. The man had quite a set up and it was obvious that he clearly knew how to use it. Robbie was fit, but Eddie, Eddie was jacked. He said he needed to stay in shape because of his job, if he wanted to have a long career as a mechanic he had to have a strong core because he spent most of his time hunched over a car and he didn't want to end up looking like Quasimodo when he was 60. Well he was definitely doing something right. You couldn't deny it, you had checked the man out, he was in incredible shape. You couldn't fathom why the man was still single.
You sat on the floor and stretched, waking your body up, working out the kinks and the knots from the night before.
You closed your eyes and focused on your breathing, in through your nose, out your mouth. You slowly move from Childs pose, raising on your hands and knees for Cat/Cow, arching your back, breathing, stretching, transitioning from cat to cow,head up, hips engaged -
" Uh, good morning Sweetheart."
You opened your eyes, frozen in your position and saw Eddie standing there smiling.
" Sorry to interrupt, I just didn't want to scare the shit out of you."
You sat back on your heels, " I didn't even hear you come in. Super stealthy." You brushed a piece of hair out of your face and smiled. " Wanna join me?"
" Yoga?" He snickered .
" Yeah yoga, it feels good to stretch,it strengthens your core." You pat the floor beside you. " Come on, it's a great warm up too. Then you can move on to your manly man weights and your grunting and straining."
Eddie laughed." Ok, for you Dollface, I'll give it a try. But you have to lift weights with me after "
" Fine." You watched as Eddie took a hair band out of the pocket of his low riding sweatpants, reached up and pulled his hair into a low messy bun, his old, tattered, sleeveless Iron Maiden shirt lifting a smidgen revealing his abs. You swallowed. Damn, the man was fit.
He sat down beside you and you could feel the heat radiating off of his body. " Shouldn't we be listening to some Enya or something? I feel like there should be monks chanting or some shit like that in the background."
You laughed. " Do you have any Enya to listen to?"
" Fuck no."
" Then I guess we will have to make do without. We will start off simple, Childs Pose."
You demonstrated.
He followed suit." Damn ."
" Yeah I know, right? Now breathe. We will hold this pose then transition to the one I was doing when you walked in." You sat up and observed. You ran a hand along his back."Relax," you watched him let out a deep breath." That's it, perfect! Now up on your hands and knees Munson."
He lifted up onto his hands and knees and looked over at you and smirked. " Do you boss my son around like this when he does yoga with you?"
"No, because he never does this with me. He'd rather sleep in. I can't help it, I'm a morning person,I have an internal alarm clock and I get up super early."
" He never does this with you?"
" No, " You shrug and get into position." It's fine, it's not his thing. Sooo, next what you want to do is tilt your pelvis-"
" Well that sounds awfully intimate. I usually prefer a dinner first before I go tilting my pelvis-"
You laugh." Just dinner? Wow, your a cheap date, you should at least hold out for drinks too."
This time he chuckled. " I'll remember that. So show me what you want me to do?"
You demonstrated, starting in tabletop, moving into cow than cat pose, breathing as you went. It felt so good to stretch your muscles.
Eddie mimicked your movements, groaning as he stretched." Fuck, this does feel good."
"See? I told you! So next we will do the heart melting pose, you start back in tabletop pose then you are going to walk your hands out, dip your chest down to the ground, arms straight out in front of you, ass in the air-" you caught a glimpse of Eddie full on staring at your ass and you smiled to yourself but quickly looked away. He was a guy, that was what guys did. "Breathe -"
" I, uh , I think this one is a little out of my comfort zone Princess."
You turned your head to look at him. "I have total faith in you Edward Munson."
"I wouldn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of a pretty girl. I'm afraid that if I got down on the floor like that I wouldn't be able to get up."
You slid gracefully from melting heart pose into upward facing dog and watched Eddie's breath hitch. You smiled. Ok, so maybe it gave you a little thrill seeing his eyes follow your movements, watching your body, and maybe you were putting on a little show.....
" Would it, uh , bother you if I kind of did my thing over here in this corner of the room?"
You laughed. " I mean, this is your house....."
" I'm just trying to be a gracious host Sweetheart."
" Your a wonderful host. Please Eddie, do whatever you would like."
You watched him as he went over to the weights, picked them up and started doing curls. You could see the muscles in his arm flexing under all the tattoos. You closed your eyes and concentrated again on your breathing but all could hear his breathing, his little grunts as he did his reps, you needed to reel yourself back in. He was your friend, your boyfriends Father for fuck sake.
" Hey uh, Sweetheart? Would it fuck up your concentration if I played a little music? It's so fucking quiet down here I feel like all I can hear is my heavy breathing."
You opened an eye and peeked at him, let out a breath." Go right ahead, do what you normally do Eddie, pretend like I'm not even here."
*****************************************
" Go right ahead, do what you normally do Eddie, pretend like I'm not even here." I watched as she smoothly transitioned into another pose. Fuck.Yeah, pretend like she's not even here. Well that's fucking impossible. Pretend like she's not here,wearing her tight yoga pants and a sports bra, bent over with her sweet ass up in the air, pretend like she's not stretching into these impossible poses that are making me think the most inappropriate things about my son's girlfriend.
Snap the fuck out of it Munson, stop acting like a horny teenager. Pull yourself together.
A distraction, I need a distraction.I put down my weights and turned on the radio. There we go, Alice in Chains. I went to my weight bench and sat back, started doing some bench presses.
" I'm the man in the box, buried in my shit, won't you come and save me?" I heard her sing. I smiled to myself. That's fucking adorable. She's doing yoga and singing Man in the box.
" Do you need a spotter?" She asked, walking over,adjusting the messy bun piled on top of her head.
I smirked." Think you could lift this bar if I dropped it?"
" Good point." She laughed. " Think I could try? Obviously I am not as strong as you are, I would have to start off a little lighter."
I smiled and put the bar back in the cradle."Let me set it up for you." I got up and adjusted the weights to something I thought she would be able to handle. I watched her straddle the bench and sit down." There you go Princess, now lay down-"
" I usually prefer a date with dinner and drinks before I lay down," she smirked.
I smirked." You're such a smart ass."
" I mean, I am dating your Son, I have to be a smart ass just to keep up with him " She laid back.
" Very accurate statement." I moved to the head of the bench and stood over her. " We'll just take it easy ok?" She looked up at me with big, doe eyes and nodded." Don't worry, I've got you Sweetheart. Now, hands apart slightly wider than shoulder width, good, bar directly over your shoulders. Perfect. Plant your feet on the ground. Your going to want to engage your core Darlin, don't arch your back. Good, " I watched as she lowered and raised the bar, I kept my hands close just in case. "Excellent job."
" Doin' good? This is fucking hard-" She let out a breath. " You make it look easy." She did a couple of reps than put the bar back. I walked around to the foot of the bench and extended my hand to help her up, which she gladly accepted." I think I will stick to little weights."
" You did awesome." I smiled and brushed a stray piece of hair off her forehead.
" Thanks." She smiled ." Is it still cool if I hang out down here with you? Maybe run on the treadmill?"
" Absolutely. It's,uh kind of nice to have someone to work out with."
" Ditto. Does that mean we have a date down here tomorrow morning?"
" Sure, I'd like that."
" Perfect!" She fist bumped me and smiled."Workout buddies!"
I smiled." Yeah, workout buddies."
We stayed down in the gym for about an hour, listening to music, shootin the shit, doing our thing. It was actually fun, especially because she was just as motivated as I was if not more .
The next morning I woke up bright and early and made my way down to the basement. She was already there, stretching, wearing ridiculously short shorts and another sports bra. Jesus Christ, can't she just wear sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt or something? The outfits this girl wore, her short little belly shirts and tight jeans, goddamn, she was fucking killing me and she didn't even know it.
She smiled." Good Morning Mr. Munson, are you ready to work up a sweat?"
I just shook my head and smirked." I'm ready if you are Doll."