Dilf Eddie+Reader Part 16- To have and to hold Part 2🌶️

Eddie:
" Don't listen to Steve Baby, you can be nice and gentle. You don't have to cram it in."
I smirked at my wife as I held a piece of our small heart shaped wedding cake in my hand.
This morning had been like a dream, our small intimate wedding with our best friends at our sides. My Love, looking absolutely stunning and sexy in her white lace, even more so now that she had slipped on my leather jacket.
She was the woman of my dreams and now she was my wife.
After the ceremony we went out to brunch, celebrating with breakfast and plenty of mimosas and now we were back at home, 152 Mulberry Lane, home of Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Munson getting ready to feed each other cake.
" Come on Munson, just do it!" Steve cheered.
There was no fucking way I was going to shove a piece of cake in my Angel's face, not after all of the effort she put into her makeup. " Don't worry Princess , I'm not a Neanderthal like Harrington here, I am a Gentleman."
She turned and stuck her tongue out at Steve , than focused her attention back on me." That's my Sweet Man." She carefully held the piece of cake in front of my mouth, and I mimicked her actions.
" One, two , three go!" Lisa cheered and we both moved in to take a bite.
My Sweet Princess leaned forward to take a bite , her lips and teeth barely touching the frosting before the cake crumbled in my hand, a large chunk of it falling and landing on top of her cleavage.
" Oh Shit!" She looked at me with surprised , wide eyes and I laughed. What were the fucking chances." No worries Dollface, I got this." I smiled and winked at her, put down the remaining cake than dipped down and ate the cake off the top of her breasts. She gasped," Eddie!" Lisa squealed and I heard Steve comment." That's how you fucking do it!"
" I couldn't let it go to waste Sweetheart."
She laughed and shook her head. " Yup, Eddie Munson, total Gentleman." She leaned forward and licked the frosting from my lips than kissed me.
I grabbed her ass and pulled her close. God I fucking wanted this woman. I had been dying to get my hands on her since last night, when she fucking teased me over the phone, got me so riled up, Ok, so the whiskey didn't help, it always gets me drunk and makes me so fucking horny, I had to fuck my fist like a fucking teenager just so I could fall asleep. I laid in bed, her sweet scent everywhere and thought about the last time we had sex, the memory of it still burned into my mind. The way her perfect titties bounced, the way she rolled her hips..
" Why Edward Munson, if I didn't know any better I would swear that you were daydreaming about fucking me." She softly whispered in my ear.
I smirked and leaned in." Why Sweetheart, what ever gave you that idea?"
She brought her lips to my ear, her breath giving me goosebumps." Your dick is pressing into my leg."
" Look at them," I heard Lisa say to Steve." They are whispering sweet nothings into each other's ear. Isn't that sweet?"
A smirk spread across my face at the comment. There was a little game my Darling girl and I liked to play, who could fluster the other one first? " Do you like it when I whisper sweet nothings in your ear Princess? Do you like it when I tell you your such a good fucking girl for taking my cock so well?" I backed away and saw a blush come to her cheeks, but then there was a slow smile-
" I like to be your good girl, but I fucking love to be your naughty girl." Her voice was just a whisper.
She got me, I had met my fucking match with this one, that's what I fucking loved about her. " You fucking win Sweetheart."
She batted her eyelashes innocently at me." I'm just trying to keep you on your toes Munson." She kissed me again then went to cut slices of cake for our guests. I delivered the pieces to Steve and Lisa then went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
" So My Love, " I kissed her neck, " You have a choice to make about the accommodations for the consummation of or marriage."
" Oh Eddie, your so romantic, you have such a way with words."
" I was trying to keep it classy, we have guests."
" I have known you for so long now Munson nothing you say would ever offend me." Steve chuckled as he ate his cake.
" So as I was saying, you have a choice Darling, of where you would like to stay- I reserved a suite at the new Hotel here in town or Harrington has graciously offered up his cabin on Lover's Lake."
She turned toward Steve." You have a camp on the lake?"
" Yeah, it's my family's, my Parents gave it to me, they live down south during the colder months so it's just sitting there, it's actually quite beautiful this time of year, with the leaves changing-"
" Sold! That sounds beautiful, are you sure you don't mind?"
" No, not at all. It's nice and private and secluded, Nancy and I go there when we need some alone time. It's fully equipped, I could even call ahead and have Nancy stock the fridge, she would be happy to do it."
" Oh that's not necessary-"
" No really it wouldn't be any trouble. All you would have to do is bring your clothes and everything else would be good to go."
She looked up at me with her big doe eyes." Oh Baby that sounds wonderful, but what about the room?"
" Hey Lisa, want to spend the night at a super Posh hotel? There would be a bottle of champagne waiting for you in the room, consider it a thank you for all your help ."
She looked at me in disbelief." Really?"
" Yeah, there is a king sized bed and a giant tub, go have a nice relaxing night."
" If your sure-"
" Absolutely."
" Wow, that's awesome, thanks Eddie." She smiled.
" Your welcome." I smiled back." So the cabin it is. Why don't you go pack up your things Sweetness , and we can head out soon. "
" Do you need to pack baby?"
"My bags already in the car."
" Awesome. Ok, I'll go get my stuff together! I'm so excited!" I watched her run off to the bedroom.
I turned to Steve. " Thanks a lot man, I think she's going to love the cabin."
" No problem. That way you guys will have a nice private retreat. You still remember how to get there?"
Oh course I remembered. We spent many nights partying at the cabin, although I wouldn't exactly call it a cabin, the place was a fucking estate on the lake The place was fucking gorgeous. It was big ,spacious, had multiple bedrooms and had an amazing stone fireplace , and the best part , was how secluded it was. " Yeah, I remember."
I couldn't wait to sit in front of the fireplace with my baby, crack open some champagne , turn the lights down low, play some romantic mood music in the background.... It was going to be fucking perfect.
Lisa boxed up the remainder of the cake and put my Angels bouquet in water." Today really was perfect." She smiled. " I am totally going to go the whole nine yards though for your big wedding- Bridal shower, bachelorette party-"
" I'm going to throw you the best bachelor party in the world!" Steve smirked." I can't leave that shit up to Dustin, if he planned it you'd be going to some renaissance festival or some shit like that ."
I laughed." I don't really need a bachelor party. I won't officially be a bachelor. We're already married."
" Regardless of that, your getting a big fucking party."
" There, all packed!!" My Princess walked out with a duffel bag slung over her shoulder and I laughed.
" That's all your bringing? You are like the Queen of overpacking ." I wasn't lying, the last weekend we went away for 2 nights and she brought a whole fucking suitcase full of clothes.
She walked up to me and smirked as she dropped her bag at my feet and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Well , Mr. Munson, I don't know what you planned on doing this weekend,but the activities that I plan to participate in do not involve clothing." She winked." You can fit a lot of small silky, lacy things into a bag like that."
Fuck, that was a good answer.
Steve chuckled." Your never going to make it out of this weekend alive, old man."
I pulled my Princess close than smiled." Yeah but what a fucking way to go."
************************************
" We are almost there Dollface. " Eddie said as we turned down a long dirt road. You couldn't wait any longer, you had to get your hands on him. This whole ride you couldn't help but look at him with hearts in your eyes. He was yours. Not that he wasn't before, but it was a little different now. He had vowed to be yours forever, and getting married, it was so much more than just a piece of paper to you. It was a promise. This was what you had wanted your whole life. Your relationship, the love you shared was real and perfect.
You unbuckled your seatbelt and slid to the edge of your seat, leaning across and brushing Eddies curly mane away, giving you access to his neck.
" Whatcha doing Sweetheart?" He looked at you and smiled.
" Just lovin on my Husband." You kissed his cheek than nibbled on his ear." You don't mind, do you baby?"
" No, not at all. My only regret is that I can't love on you."
" That's ok Baby, we got all weekend." You kissed his jaw, than ran your hand down his chest, to his belt buckle. Your nimble fingers undid his belt, popped the button and unzipped his zipper.
" Jesus Christ! Uh , Princess-"
" You just concentrate on staying on the road-" You smirked and reached inside his boxers, lightly stroking and already you were feeling his member getting hard in your hand.
" Fu-fuck-"
" Feel good Ed's?"
" Yeah," he breathed, you could tell he was trying his damnedest to focus on the road.
" Good, " You pulled his cock out of his boxers and licked your lips. " I think I know something that would feel even better."
" Your not going to-"
You leaned over and licked the tip,licked his length, then slowly wrapped your lips around him and took him into your mouth.
" Shit!" The wheel slightly jerked, but you had total confidence that Eddie wouldn't drive off the road, he would pull over before he did that. "Sweetheart, fuuuck."
You continued , head bobbing up and down now, tongue swirling, the whines and the obscenities spilling from his lips only adding fuel to the fire.
" Fuck Darling, I- " you felt the car come to a halt, not exactly screeching considering Eddie had slowed down to about five miles per hour. You heard him shift to park then felt his hand run over the top of your head, then into your hair. " Your so fucking good to me. My baby , Fuck, she takes such good care of me."
You groaned at the praise and he moaned at the vibration and you felt him raise his hips, his cock going a little further down your throat.
" Jesus Christ-" You bobbed your head faster and you could tell by his sounds, the hitch in his breath that he was getting ready to cum, " Shit, shit,shit-" you felt his body tense as his release spilled down your throat, than a moment later you felt him go limp against the seat. You pulled off with a pop and looked up at him, his head thrown back against the headrest, eyes closed, full lips parted. He was fucking beautiful.
" That was fucking insane." He smirked, opening his eyes and leaning down to kiss your head. " I thought I was going to drive off the fucking road it felt so good."
" I couldn't take it any longer, and I knew there was a chance that Steve might still be there when we pulled in."
Steve had left before you had so that he could make sure everything at the cabin was up and running when you got there. He was a very gracious host, even sending his boys over ahead of time to bring in wood for the fireplace.
" You know that I will happily repay the favor-"
You sat up and kissed his cheek." Baby, nobody is keeping score. I get just as much out of it as you do, hearing your whimpers and moans, makes my panties so wet-"
" Fuck Darling, your going to make me hard all over again."
" That's my man, now let's get to that cabin."
*************************************
" Holy Shit this place is amazing." Your jaw dropped as you walked in through the front door. Eddie was right, this place wasn't just a "Camp", this place looked like a log cabin that belonged in some Log Cabin Living magazine. There were large windows in the front of the cabin looking out at the Lake, and the large stone fireplace was absolutely beautiful. It was decorated in plush, cozy cabin decor, furniture made of logs to go along with the theme of the house. It was perfect.
" So guys, you should be all set. Everything is up and running, I started you a fire, Nancy stocked the fridge with some breakfast foods, some snacks, a Lasagna, beer, the basics-you know where the liquor cabinet is Munson." The boys smirked at each other.
" This place is just as awesome as I remember it. We have had some pretty crazy times here. This place is pretty fucking special. Thanks Harrington."
Steve beamed." Your welcome. This place is perfect for romantic getaways I mean, look at this view-" he pointed out to the Lake, where the leaves were all starting to change and there were splashes of reds and oranges and yellows in the lakes reflection.
" It's so beautiful." You slid an arm around Eddie's waist and pulled him close." I can't thank you enough Steve, and Nancy- " You motioned towards the dining room table where a bottle of Champagne was chilling in a bucket of ice, and there was a cheese and fruit platter out beside it." I don't know how she does it. "
Steve smiled." She's incredible. My dumbass hit the jackpot when I married her."
" She's definitely your better half-". Eddie laughed.
" You think I don't know that?"
" Really though Steve, you guys have gone above and beyond. Thank you." You smiled.
" We are happy to do it. We love you guys. I love that I was able to be a part of your special day, it means a lot to me." Steve smiled then clapped his hands together." On that note, I'm going to head out, leave you two lovebirds alone." He came over and gave us each a hug. " Don't do anything I wouldn't do-"
Eddie laughed." Ok Harrington."
" Let us know if you guys need anything."
" We should be all set but thank you."
" Ok, bye guys!"
" Thanks Steve! " We said in unison as we watched him wave than walk out the door.
Eddie pulled you in for a kiss." I'm going to get you some bubbly than give you the grand tour."
*************************************
" This place is like a dream!" You had walked through the Harrington cabin, glass of champagne in your hand, in total awe. The rest of the house was just as spectacular as the great room, each room cozy and inviting, the master suite, with its giant king size four poster log bed with decorative pillows and soft blankets piled on, attached bathroom with a tub big enough for two, the things you two could do in that room....
You had wondered back out and found yourself standing in front of the fireplace relaxed and totally transfixed by the dancing flames.
" Whatta think Sweetheart, think you can tough it out in this cabin in the middle of nowhere?" Eddie came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, nuzzling his face into your neck. You had both showed incredible restraint today, well with the exception of the blowjob in the car on the way over. It was a miracle that you both still had your clothes on, but there was almost an unspoken vibe between the two of you, it was almost like as much as you both wanted to rip each other's clothes off, you didn't want your first time as man and wife to be frantic and hurried.
" Yeah, I think I'll manage." You sighed and sunk back into his arms. " Today was everything I wanted it to be Eddie."
" It was perfect Princess," he nibbled on your ear." But it's not over yet."
You whined as he pulled away." Baby, what are you doing?"
You watched as he walked across the room to an old stereo system and turned it on. He opened up a cupboard below it and pulled out a box with records in it and a case with cassette tapes in it." On our way here I realized that we hadn't had our first dance." You walked over beside him and smiled as you watched him shuffle through the records as if looking for something specific. " So I wracked my brain trying to think of a perfect song, I hope you don't mind Dollface?"
" No at all, infact I think it is very romantic." You sat on the floor and ran your finger along the spines of the cassette cases, your finger stopping as you read the handwritten title of one in particular. " Songs to Make out to, Volume One." You laughed.
Eddie chuckled ." I forgot about these!Harrington had to have a soundtrack for everything. " He slid the cassette out of the case and looked it over, smiling. " This is fucking hilarious."
" Oh, here is another! Songs to Fuck to. Now if I didn't know any better I would almost say that the handwriting on this jacket looks an awful lot like-"
" I had big aspirations when I was a teenager Sweetheart, ya know, dreaming that one day the band would go on a huge stadium tour, hoping that one day someone would look past my freak status and actually hook up with me at a Steve Harrington cabin party."
You smirked." Did you ever hook up at a Steve Harrington cabin party?"
Eddie laughed." No, I made out with a girl in that closet over there but never had sex. That's the problem with being the town pariah. "
You leaned forward and kissed him. "Well I promise you that mixtape will be put to good use this weekend." You winked.
" Finally after all these years I will be able to use that tape. Think we could use Harringtons make out mix too?"
" Absolutely."
He flashed you a smile then went back to his search. After a few moments he pulled out a record, Love songs of the 80's. " Here it is!" He stood up than carefully helped you to your feet.
You slid off Eddies leather jacket and set it on a nearby chair, than smoothed out your dress as he opened the lid on the record player and placed the vinyl on the turntable. He carefully placed the needle on the record than held his hand out to you. " Would M'lady care to dance?"
" I would be honored." You accepted his hand and he pulled you in close to his body, wrapping his arms around you.
The song started and he sang along. "Girl, you're looking fine tonight,
And every guy has got you in his sight
What you're doing with a clown like me,
Is surely one of life's little mysteries.
So tonight I'll ask the stars above, How did I ever win your love?
What did I do?
What did I say?
To turn your angel eyes my way?"
You felt tears prick your eyes as you listened to him sing the words of the song that he had picked out for you, Jeff Healey's Angel Eyes.
You buried your face in his chest, hearing the rumble of his voice, just completely lost in the moment. He held you closer, your bodies swaying together to the rhythm. The love that you felt for him was indescribable, he was your world, your everything.
You felt his hand softly glide up your back, his fingertips lightly skimming the back of your neck, it gave you goosebumps. You heard him murmur the lyrics,
" Don't anyone wake me,If it's just a dream,'Cause she's the best thing, Ever happened to me..." into your hair.
A tear escaped and rolled down your cheek, and his large calloused thumb was there in an instant to wipe it away. He gently lifted your chin up until your eyes met his beautiful chocolate gaze. He smiled as he sang." There's just one more thing that I need to know, If this is love why does it scare me so? It must be somethin' only you can see, Cause girl I feel it when you look at me- "
You pulled him down until his lips met yours and then you kissed him. It was soft and slow and you savored it, the warmth of his body, the fullness of his lips, the way his tongue dipped between your parted lips and into your mouth.
In the background you heard the song,'Love of a lifetime." By Firehouse playing, and you continued to dance, and it was so fitting.
You felt his fingers slowly pulling at the zipper of your dress and you felt it slowly slink down your body to the floor. You carefully stepped out of it and lightly kicked it to the side, as not to get tangled in it later.
Eddie pulled away from the kiss and held you out at arms length for a moment. You watched as his dark eyes drank you in, as they skimmed over the white lace corset with a pretty blue bow that nestled between your breasts, and then down to the light blue thong ....
" Jesus," he whispered and licked his lips and it made you smile. " You look incredible Princess." He ran his hands up your waist, to your breast and gave them a squeeze. " And to think you have been wearing this all day and I am just now seeing it for the first time. If I had known that this was beneath that dress this whole time..." he twirled you around so that he could get the full picture. " Fuck Darlin, your positively stunning. "
You bit your lip and smiled. " I was hoping you would like it."
" Fucking love it." He pulled your body back to his and continued dancing. You rested your head on his shoulder and watched his lips as he sang.
" I finally found the love of a lifetime
A love to last my whole life through,
I finally found the love of a lifetime,
Forever in my heart,
I finally found the love of a lifetime."
You picked your head up, brought your hands up to his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt as he slowly moved you around the makeshift dance floor. Leaning forward you lightly pressed kisses into his inky chest, over his heart, down his sternum, stopping a moment to flick his nipple rings with your tongue, you heard a low groan and then in an instant you were being whipped back into a dip.
You giggled in surprise and looked up into Eddie's warm dark eyes. He held you there for a moment than leaned down to kiss you, first your lips, your jaw,your neck. He gave you goosebumps, His lips traveled down your chest until he lightly kissed the swells of your breasts. Your heart pounded, your core ached.
" Sweetheart?"
" Yes Baby?"
He pulled you back up ,your body flush with his, his lips just a whisper from yours. " I've been trying to restrain myself all day because I wanted our first time to be special and romantic, but goddamn Princess, you've made that so fucking hard. You looked so fucking beautiful in your dress, absolutely fucking spectacular in this corset and I don't think I can resist the temptation any longer."
" Than don't Baby." You ran your hand along his cheek. " Make love to me Eddie."
In an instant you were scooped up in his arms and he was carrying you into the bedroom where he carefully sat you down on the bed and stood before you.
Wordlessly you went to work , undressing him, taking your time, kissing and caressing . You heard his breath hitch when you lightly kissed and kitten licked his tip and you knew that he was just as wound up as you were.
You watched him as he dropped to his knees before you, spreading your legs apart. He trailed soft , tender kisses up the insides of your thighs to your lace covered core, never breaking eye contact. Your stomach quivered in anticipation, know what was coming.
He placed a kiss over the barely there fabric, than he carefully slid them down to the ground and lightly kissed the mound between your legs before slowly licking your slit.
" Fuck, " he growled, " I'm going to start calling you Sugar, because you taste so fucking sweet."
You gasped as he threw your legs over his shoulders and pulled you to the edge of the bed, feasting on you, his mouth and his skillful fingers working in unison, making you writhe in pleasure, your fingers winding in his hair , tugging , making him groan.
" Oh, god Eddie, oh god!" You could feel your back arching off the bed as he sucked and licked at you,grabbing onto your hips and holding firmly to keep you from wiggling away." Eddiiie-" you moaned as you felt the coil inside you let go,the euphoria wash over you and your body go limp into the mattress.
Eddie crawled up on top of you, licking his lips, a hand on either side of your head."I need you so fucking bad-" he dipped down and kissed your lips, " So bad."
" Baby-" you spread your legs wider for him in invitation and felt his cock nudge against your entrance." Please-"
He buried himself deep inside you, groaning as he filled you completely. " Have I ever told how fucking good it feels to be inside you Mrs. Munson?"
He withdrew and pounded back into you, making you gasp.
" Say it again Eddie-"
He leaned down close to your ear, his hair brushing against your skin. " You feel FUCKING amazing Mrs. Munson, and I am the luckiest man in the world, because your fucking mine, because this sweet pussy is mine-" His hips snapped and you cried out. Reaching up , you ran your fingers along his strong muscular arms, and when you reached his hands he took yours in his, interlocking your fingers together.
" I love you so fucking much," he murmured ,his forehead touching yours , his full lips so close that you lifted your head to nibble on them as he slowly fucked you. It was so intense and intimate, this closeness.
You whined and whimpered and begged for more and he gave it to, gave you everything you asked for, everything he had until you screamed out his name again and again. And when he was finished he held you in his arms , panting, stroking your hair, kissing your head and telling you that your were such a good little wife for taking him all in, taking every inch of him. You melted into him, feeling satisfied and loved and grateful, so grateful that Mr.Munson,this sweet, sexy, and perfectly filthy man was all yours, to have and to hold.