Bar Room Blitz 🌶️

" What part of she's my girlfriend, stay the fuck away from her, did you not comprehend? "
Eddie asks walking up to the arrogant frat boy asshole that had been harassing you all night while he was up on stage. "I told you to leave her the fuck alone."
You grab onto Eddies arm and try to pull him away but he doesn't budge. " It's not worth your breath or bloodshed baby, let's just go. "
" Yeah, why don't you just go? She's not even worth it." The Frat boy laughed, giving you a dirty look.
That's when you saw Eddie snap. In all the time that you had known Eddie you had seen him brawl just a few times, usually it was because of some loudmouth drunk being disrespectful to you or one of your friends. Let's face it , the Hideout was a dive bar that drew in a rough crowd, and sometimes stupid college kids that thought they were better than everyone else. But because Eddie's band played there you knew a lot of the regulars and they never gave you a problem.
" Baby, let's just go."
" Yeah, baby, just fucking go." College Boy said crowding into Eddies personal space.
You watched a cocky smile spread across your boyfriends face. " No Sweetheart, we aren't going anywhere. You just sit back , finish your drink and keep lookin pretty. You've got nothing to worry about."
The guy looked Eddie over and smirked, talking over his shoulder to his friend. " I think this long haired freak is trying to pick a fight with me."
" I'm not the one who started this Asshole, but I can be the one that finishes it." Eddie crossed his arms in front of his chest.
The Frat boy laughed. " Oooo, I'm so scared." Big fucking mistake. It was amazing how often people would look at Eddie and underestimate his strength. He wasn't a huge muscular guy, but he was quick and tough and knew how to fight, mostly because he had been bullied his most of his life.
Eddie laughed right back at him. " I'll tell you what Fuckhead, I'll even let you take the first swing. Go ahead." Eddie smirked and pointed to his jaw." Try to fucking hit me, I fucking dare you."
You looked at Neil, who was supposed to be tending bar but at the moment he was leaning forward ready to watch the show." Hey Neil, I think you should call Hopper."
" Good call, this could get messy."
Your heart leapt into your throat when you saw the man take the first swing, but Eddie was fast and ducked then countered , punching the guy right in the fucking eye.
The bar patrons all let out an " Oof," then went back to drinking their beer.
" You son of a bitch!" Frat boy shouted, than began swinging wildly, bring drunk and only being able to see out of one eye was certainly doing him no favors.
Unfortunately one of his wild punches hit Eddie in the mouth and he stumbled back a moment , wiped his bloodied mouth with the back of his had but then quickly regrouped. He smirked "Damn, that's it? That's all you got? No wonder you haven't got a girlfriend, you're a fucking pussy."
That's when the place erupted. Curses were spewed, fist were flying and you did your best to keep track of your boyfriend. You could feel your heart pounding in your chest as you watched the crowd gather around them. God you hoped Hops would show up soon. It shouldn't be too long, it was a Saturday night and there was nothing else for the people of this town to do other than come out and drink, he had to be close, waiting on people to leave then pulling them over to do field sobriety tests.
Almost on cue you heard his husky , loud voice getting closer as he made his way through the crowd of onlookers. " Alright , that's enough, break it up boys." Hawkins Chief of Police Jim Hopper barreled his way in his large frame looming as he grabbed the two fighting men, thankfully avoiding any misplaced punches that were being thrown."Enough!" He pulled them apart. It was then that you saw Eddie ,breathing hard, still running on our adrenaline, with a split lip and bloody nose, but looking much better than his opponent.
You ran to him as quickly as you could and threw your arms around him, as Hopper wrestled Frat boy to the ground.
He pulled you close and kissed the top of your head." Pretty sure I won that one, wouldn't you say Dollface?" He smirked, blood smearing his teeth.
" Is it really winning if you walk away with a busted face Eds? " You grabbed a napkin from a nearby table and dabbed at the cut on his lip.
" I had to defend my Princess's honor."
" As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I wish you wouldn't fight for me. I hate seeing you get hurt."
" Oh come on Darlin, you and I both know that you think I look sexy with a fat lip."
You shook your head and smiled at him." Your incorrigible. Come on Rocky, let's go get you cleaned up and assess the damage."
You dragged him off to the ladies bathroom and locked the door. " God baby your a mess." You closed the lid on the toilet and motioned for him to sit down as you washed your hands and wet some paper towels. You watched as he carefully brought his shaky hand up to his lip and touched it.
" Does it hurt baby?"
" It's fine Sweetheart, I'm still fucking pumped up and not feeling anything yet."
You brushed his hair back from his face and kissed his forehead before dabbing at the cuts on his lip. " You fucking destroyed him Eds. " You lightly washed away the blood, and as you did you felt his big brown eyes watching you.
" To be fair , I fucking warned him."
" You did." You sighed." I just hate that your bloody and bruised because of me."
" I would do it again too." He took your face in his battered hands." I would fight to the fucking death for you."
Your heart skipped a beat." I know you would Baby -"
In an instant his mouth was crashing into yours, kissing you hungrily, greedily, despite his injuries. You knew what would come next. Hot, wild sex. The man fucked with the same intensity and ferocity as he fought.
His hands grabbed at you as he stood, tugging at your clothing and quickly disrobing you as he pushed you up against the wall.
" I fucking need you right fucking now." He growled in your ear as you frantically worked at his belt buckle and finally tugged down his jeans.
His cock sprung out, standing at attention, ready to be buried in your hot, wet core.
" Fuck me, Eddie, please." You whined as he pinned you against the wall and lifted you up. You wrapped yourself around him and held on for dear life as he thrusted up into you, making you gasp.
He groaned as he fucked you into the wall," So fucking good Sweetheart, this, this, is worth fighting for. "
" Your my fucking hero." You murmured into his neck causing him to pound into you even harder. " F-feels so good baby, don't stop-"
" Munson, are you in there?" There was a knock,Hopper was just outside the door.
You pursed your lips together trying to hold in the cries of pleasure that wanted to slip past your lips as he continued to fuck you at an unrelenting pace. You were so close, and at this moment you could care less if the Chief of police was standing outside the door.
" Munson? I have a few questions for you-"
" This isn't a good time Hops-" he said through gritted teeth, never stopping or slowing down one bit.
You quietly whimpered as he repeatedly hit that sensitive spot inside you and you felt the spring inside you snap. A wave of pleasure washed over you and Eddie closed his mouth over yours , muffling the sounds of your cries. You felt his body shutter and you held him tightly as he finally let himself go.
" Eddie? "Hopper knocked again."  Hey kid, are you alright in there?"
Eddie smiled as he leaned his forehead to yours, " Never fucking better. I just, I just need a minute."
You held his face in your hands and kissed him again. This time he winced, his lips puffy and even more swollen from the feverish kissing. You mouthed, " Sorry." And he just smiled as you untangled your body from his and he carefully set your feet back down on the ground.
" Just uh cleaning myself up a little-". Well he wasn't lying.
" And why aren't you cleaning yourself up in the men's bathroom-"
" Because it's fucking disgusting in there Sir. I don't want to get a disease-"
" Good point."
Eddie tucked in his shirt and buckled his belt, then winked at you before opening up the door just enough to slip out. " You have questions Chief?"
" Jesus kid, your probably going to have a shiner in the morning."
" Isn't the first time, won't be the last. The guy wouldn't leave my girl alone-"
" That checks out with the story that I've heard from the other customers."
You carefully , quietly cleaned yourself up and put yourself back together as the Chief questioned Eddie in the hallway outside the door.
" Well the good news is Kid, that your not getting into any trouble- this time. Next time try to avoid confrontation if at all possible."
" Just trying to liven up your Saturday night Chief."
You listened, ear at the door for your chance to escape.
" I prefer taking a nap in the patrol car to taking a punch to the gut."
" I'll keep that in mind."
" Oh, and Munson, can you tell your girlfriend when she decides to sneak  out of  the ladies room that I need to question her about the incident? Thanks."
" Shit." You muttered and on the other side of the door Eddie laughed.
" You got it chief."