Dilf!Eddie Part 6 -Excuse me Sir...🌶️

Dilf!Eddie x reader

It was a beautiful summer day and the last thing that you wanted to do was sit in your office staring at the same papers over and over again. You couldn't concentrate, all you could do was replay last weekend's late night escapades with Eddie over and over in your mind. The way he undressed you, kissed every inch of your body, making you tremble with need, he made love to you, so slowly, so thoroughly, taking his time, teasing you until you begged him for more, your pleasure his main focus. And after, laying naked ,wrapped up in his arms panting and satisfied, and loved. This is what you have dreamt of your whole life, this kind of connection. And it wasn't just the sex, it was the way that he smiled at you, the way that you would catch him looking at you with those sweet, soulful eyes. It was the way that he would greet you on Friday nights when you would get out of work and go directly to his house, he would be waiting for you at the door, where he would grab your ass and pick you up and kiss you until you were breathless. The way that he had made a drawer for you with your favorite clothes that you would 'barrow' from him, told you to bring extra clothes and keep them there if you would like. He found out what your favorite shampoo and body wash and even toothbrush and toothpaste were and had it there for you the next time you had come over. He paid attention, and he cared.
You were addicted to this man, you craved him, you couldn't get enough. You wanted to spend every possible moment with him. He was the reason you were currently sitting at your desk, daydreaming and clamping your thighs together. He distracted you. You wondered if you ever distracted him.
You glanced at the clock on the wall, it was almost time for your lunch break. You hadn't brought anything for lunch, you had opted instead to sleep in an extra couple of minutes . You needed lunch, you needed to go see Eddie.
You opened up your desk drawer and pulled out your purse, it was settled, kill two birds with one stone. You were going to take the afternoon off, pick up lunch and bring it to your sweet man.
You drove to your favorite deli and ordered lunch, then drove to Munson's Auto Repair and Restoration. You checked your reflection in your rear view mirror , grabbed your purse and your takeout bag and headed inside.
There, leaning on the front desk when you walked in was Robbie, flirting shamelessly with a female customer. He was flashing her his dazzling smile, listening intently to whatever she was saying , nodding, biting his lip. You remembered him looking at you like that, you were such a sucker. You wanted to warn her that she wasn't the only one he looked at with that flirty smile and dreamy eyes, but you didn't.
Robbie tore his eyes away from the woman long enough to greet you and let you know that." The owner is in the back working on a  red 1960 Jaguar."
You thanked him and carefully opened up the door that led to the garage.
You always felt strange going back to no man's land, like you didn't belong amongst the clicking ratchets and noisy  air impact wrenches, but nobody seemed to mind. You scanned the three bay garage for a Jaguar, like you fucking knew what a Jaguar looked like, you chuckled to yourself. Robbie did say that it was red....
You spotted a beautiful red car and underneath it all that was visible was a pair of black boots. You walk over and squat down as best and as ladylike as you can in a pencil skirt and in your sexiest voice ask, " Um excuse me sir, would you mind checking my undercarriage?" You smirked to yourself.
You watched as the creeper starts to wheel out from under the car slowly and John, Eddie's co-worker smiles up at you." Well I could , but I think the boss is better suited for that. Hey boss man, I got a little lady over here that could use some assistance."
You felt your face get hot, you wanted to die. " Robbie! That fucker! He did this on purpose. John, I'm so sorry!"
You watch as another creeper beside you rolls out and this time it's the smiling face of the man you love. God, he was filthy yet still incredibly scrumptious. Those coveralls...
" Hey Sweetheart, this is a pleasant surprise." He hopped up and wiped his hands on a rag that he had stuffed in his pocket. He leaned forward and gave you a little peck on the lips then a big smile.
" I brought you some lunch. I hope my timing's alright."
" I can always make time for you Doll." He looked at the bag in my hand. " You got food from Denny's Deli? Shit , baby you spoil me. That's way better than my PB and J. Come on, we'll go eat in my office."
We trudged through the garage to the back and stepped inside his office closing the door and shutting out the noise behind you.
" I'm going to go clean up a little bit , be right back Angel. Go ahead and get comfy." He winked then went into his private bathroom.
You looked down at his desk ,which to be honest ,was a complete mess. There were invoices and packing slips and work orders, you didn't know how he kept it all straight, his office was just totally chaotic, but obviously he did because he had a very successful business.
You cleaned off a couple of spots on his desk and laid out the containers of soup and sandwiches as well as drinks and when he walked out he moaned.
" Fuck, that smells sooo good." He smiled.His face and hands were clean and he had unzipped his coveralls and tied the arms around his waist, revealing a tight white tank top underneath. Jesus Christ. You couldn't help but stare as he took the lid off his soup and blew into it stirring it around.
" I'm fucking starving, this is amazing Sweetheart, thank you so much." He looked up and caught you staring." Hey Princess, ya good? "
" No, " you smirked. " You know how you get when I wear the crop top panty combo? That's what this," you motioned to his outfit." Is doing to me."
Eddie stopped, spoon mid air and chuckled." This? I'm a fucking grub! I mean I cleaned up as best as I could-"
" You don't even know what you do to me Eddie Munson, I was daydreaming about you all morning long, like I was supposed to be looking over benefits packages for new hires and I couldn't fucking concentrate, I was totally distracted."
" Aww Babydoll, " he winked at you again making your heart flutter in your chest." It's almost like your in love with me or something."
You shake your head and smile." Yeah, or something like that."
You opened up your own soup and swirled it around." How is it Baby?"
" Fucking phenomenal." He slurped a spoonful up." I mean I am sure you could make it better-"
" Your such a suck up." You were both silent while you ate, both starving. You smiled to yourself every time Eddie took a bite and you heard an, "Mmm."
" That hit the fucking spot." Eddie got up and threw away your containers then came over behind you and brushed the hair off your neck. " I'm so glad that you came over Darling." You felt light kisses feathering your neck." I missed you so fucking much."
" I missed you too Baby."
Eddie spun your chair around so that you were now facing him and took your face in his hands. You could feel a smile spread across your face as he leaned down and kissed you.
You ran your hands up into his hair and tugged him closer, you wanted him closer, you wanted him-
There was a knock on the door. You both quickly pulled away and Eddie casually sat on the corner of his desk.
" Hey Bossman?"
" You can come in John,"
John slowly opened up the door and stepped inside." Sorry to interrupt your lunch-"
" It's fine, we were just finishing up. What's going on?"
" I'm looking for a part for that Jag, I know we have it in stock, I remember us ordering it, I just don't know where it is."
Eddie chewed on his lip a minute, thinking." Did you ask Robbie? He's supposed to be organizing the parts and putting them away in the parts room."
" Yeah , uh , he doesn't remember ."
Eddie sighed." He needs to pull his head out of his ass- sorry John, I know shit like this really fucks up the flow of the job, I'll go take a look."
" Thanks Boss." John turned and left.
Eddie shook his head. " If he put as much effort into doing his job as he does trying to get into someone's pants- he's got a college degree , I'm so sorry Sweetheart-"
" Eddie it's fine, I'm just glad that we got to have lunch together, that I got to see you." You stood up.
He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head." It was awesome. You heading back to the office now?"
" I took the afternoon off. I was bored."
" Fuuuck, Baby I wish I could spend more time with you-"
You looked up at him." Eddie, I know you have a job to do, " You pointed to his cluttered desk."I know how busy you are."
" I know." he sighed again, hands sliding from your waist to your ass giving it a squeeze.
" I could wait here, " You leaned forward and kissed him, " In your office," You kissed him again, " Until your done for the day." You lightly nibbled on his lip and you heard him moan." I wouldn't mind."
" Really?"
" Not at all."
" That would be awesome Princess." He smiled then let go of you." I'll try to get done as soon as I can."
" Don't rush baby, I might do some, organizing , in here if you don't mind."
" Not at all . See you soon Sweetheart." He smiled then left the office.
You sighed as you surveyed the room trying to figure out where to start. You looked in a drawer and found some folders, a stapler and some paper clips. You flipped on the small radio on the counter behind you and started organizing.
You were in the zone, sorting and clipping and humming along to the songs on the radio, you had no idea that you had been at it for hours until the office door opened and it startled you. You looked up into Eddie's wide eyed face.
" Holy fuck Babydoll, this looks amazing, doesn't even look my office!" He smiled. " You were a busy little Bee in here."
You smiled back." I lost track of time, I hope this is ok." You stood up from behind his desk.
" It's fucking great. I'm going to go clean up then you can show me what you did." He pecked your cheek then went to wash up. A moment later he reappeared fresh faced and clean again, this time just wearing his tank top and black jeans. He walked up behind you and wrapped you up again, nuzzling into your neck. " Sorry, I've been waiting all afternoon to do that."
" No need to apologize Baby." You lean into him.
" I don't think I have ever seen my office, this desk so clean."
" So, I found some folders in your drawer, I sorted through the papers on the desk and I separated all the bills, customer invoices, parts packing slips and invoices , service forms, etc. by alphabetical order and date. " You opened a nearby folder and flipped through." I went through and labeled all the hanging folders in your file cabinet too so you can put them away in there and keep your desk clear- Baby I know that you don't have a lot of downtime so if you ever need my help-"
" You worked so hard on this , thank you." Eddie kissed your neck. " I really appreciate it Angel."
" I'm glad I could help." You felt his hands roam up from your stomach to your breast, cupping them , kneading them, your breath quickened.
" Remember earlier when you said that I was 'distracting 'you at work? " he whispered as he unbuttoned your blouse . His hand glided over the soft material and into the opening where he reached inside your bra to roll your nipple between his fingers. " All afternoon all I could think about was you in my office wearing this outfit, looking so professional and done up in that skirt that hugs your fucking curves, and your silky top, sensible shoes and your hair in a bun."  He nibbled on your ear and you moaned. " All I could think about was how badly I wanted to bend you over that desk, and fuck you."
" Please," You breathed, pressing your ass into him, feeling his erection. You felt his hands slide down your ribs , your stomach then to your hips. He slowly hiked up your skirt.
" Would you like that Sweetheart? Would you like it if I fucked you on this desk? "  You felt his fingers slide beneath your plain cotton panties, exploring the wetness between your legs.
" Mmmmm, yes Eddie."
" Yes Eddie what? Tell me what you want Darling?" He murmured in your ear, his breath tickling your neck.
" I want," you whimpered as his fingers entered you, " I want you to fuck me. I need you-" You groaned as he circled your clit with his calloused thumb.
" My sweet, needy girl. " He stopped for a moment and slipped off your panties. You started to lean forward but he stopped you. " As much as I love to look at that ass, I would rather watch your beautiful face as you fall apart beneath me. Is that alright Doll?"
You nodded and he carefully spun you around to face him.
" There's my pretty girl." He took your face in his hands and kissed you.
You reached out for his belt buckle, your nimble fingers working quickly to unbuckle and unbutton everything that stood in your way. You could feel how hard he was as you unzipped his jeans, then slid them down. He moaned into your mouth as as you stroked his length. You broke apart from the kiss long enough to pull the tank up over his head.
His hands were all over you, removing your shirt, your bra till all you were wearing was that skirt that drove him crazy.
You leaned in and started kissing his neck and his chest, looking up into his lust filled eyes as you flicked his nipples with your tongue and felt him shiver.
" Sweetheart," he whispered and you could hear the need in his voice. He carefully laid you back on the desk, spread out before him. He hovered above you,his hair tickling you as he nipped and sucked at your breast.
" Baby I-" You gasped as he entered you , filling you up with every inch of his hard length until he bottomed out.
" Oh fuck, you feel so good, " he slid out then thrusted deep inside you, again and again. You wrapped your legs around him pulling him closer, deeper, so deep. " Did you dream about this like I did Princess? I can't get you out of my head, I don't want to." He pounded into you, and it felt so good, you wanted to reply that you did dream of him, all the time, that he consumed your thoughts, but you were too drunk on love, passion, his cock to be able to form words.
He pressed his chest against yours, you could feel the strong, fast beating of his heart, you could see those beautiful eyes staring into your soul as he now slowly rolled his hips into you.
You wound one hand into his hair tugging until his lips were on yours and you were stealing the moan from his mouth. Your body was greedy taking everything he was giving. You felt your body shudder, the now familiar feeling of coming undone, a feeling that you had never fully experienced until Eddie. No one made you cum like he did. Your body arched, your head thrown back , mouth open in a silent scream.
"  That's it, that's my fucking girl. So beautiful when you fall apart in my arms. " Eddie ran his fingers lightly down your face.
You opened your eye's gazing up at him, panting." It's your turn my beautiful boy."
You raised your hips to his, driving him deeper and kissed the spot just behind his ear, he groaned. Then you sloppily trailed your tongue down his neck and ever so lightly bit down .
His hips bucked and he shouted your name as you helped him ride out his own release. When he collapsed on you the the desk creaked.
" I think I'm going to need a new desk." Eddie chuckled. " Did you hear this fucker squeaking?"
You laughed and brushed his sweaty hair from his forehead. " You really put it through its paces. "
" It's a good thing I sent the guys home early, they would have known for sure what was going on in here. Maybe I'll get a nice sturdy wooden desk. M'lady deserves the best to lay upon."He smirked down at you.
" How many times do you expect to fuck me in your office Mr.Munson?"
" Well you did say that you would come in and organize any time I ask sooo.."
You smiled up at him. " I'm so glad I came in today."
" I'm so glad I came in you-"
You laughed." Jesus Christ Eddie!"
He laughed as well and it made your heart flutter. " Oh by the way Miss, I checked your undercarriage, it looks fucking spectacular."
You giggled." Well that's good to hear, I  value your opinion, you are the expert."
He smiled down at you. " Prettiest undercarriage I've ever seen." He kissed the tip of your nose, then lightly kissed your lips. " You didn't answer me, when I asked if you dreamed about me-"
" Every minute of every day. You Eddie Munson are the man of my dreams."