dilf Eddie and reader - In sickness and in health

Eddie-
Fuuuuuucckkkkk
I think I'm dying, like I seriously think I'm fucking dying.
I groan and cover my face with my arm, even that movement feels almost impossible, every fucking, muscle, every goddamn joint in my body ached, my throat burned. The flu, it had to be the flu, it had been going around the shop and-
"Fuck!" I turn to my side and glance at my alarm clock. " Shit!" Apparently my alarm never went off. I slowly sat up, pushed myself to my feet.
" Edward Munson, get that sweet ass of yours back in bed ." My Sweetheart rolled over to face me, a serious expression on her face.
" But Dollface, I've got to go to the shop-"
I watched as she sat up and reached for me."Baby, you aren't going anywhere. Your sick. Your taking the day off."
I shook my head, and even that small movement hurt like hell. " I'm the boss, I can't take the day off. I've got a shop to run-"
" Because your the boss you can take a day off, Baby, you can barely stand, what the hell do you think you are going to do, crawl under a car? I don't think so." She pat the bed beside her. " Climb back in here and get comfy. Let me take care of you."
I collapsed onto the bed and closed my eyes. "But I've got to call the the shop-"
" I already did. I talked to Johnny and everything is taken care of ."
" For real?"
" For real." She leaned over and kissed my forehead." Shit baby your burning up. "
I shivered. " I feel like I'm fucking freezing."
She jumped out of bed and tucked me in ." I'm going to go get you some fluids and some meds, don't move, stay right here."
" I don't think I could move if I even tried, you've got me tucked in so tight-"
" Snug as a bug in a rug!" She kissed my forehead again." Be right back baby!"
I sighed, closing my eyes again. God I felt like shit. Luckily I was a very healthy guy and getting sick like this was a fairly rare thing, the worst of it was when Robbie was in school, then we were both getting sick on the regular, and that was hell, trying to take care of a little one when you could barely take care of yourself.
A few minutes later my Angel returned with a tray full of supplies. I sat up as best as I could and she stood next to me, resting the tray on the nightstand beside me.
" Open up Hairybear."
" Am I fucking delirious or did you just call me Hairybear?"
" Nice to know you haven't lost your sense of sarcasm." She smirked. " And yes I called you Hairybear, that is how I will be referring to you from now on. I'm going to call the shop and ask if I can speak with my little Hairybear-"
" I don't think so Sugarlips-"
" Do you prefer Pookie? Schnookums?" She slid a little plastic sleeve over the thermometer.
" I like Baby. Baby works for me."
She smirked and carefully slid the thermometer under my tongue." Stay closed honeybuns." She pulled my hair back into a bun and wiped my face with a cool wet cloth and I felt like I was going to cry. Maybe it was the fever, maybe it was because I felt like absolute shit, maybe it was because this was the first time in my life that someone really truly cared for me enough to do something as simple as wipe a cool cloth over my face, and it meant the world to me. I heard a beep.
" Holy shit babes, we gotta get this temp down." She grabbed some meds off her tray and I opened my mouth and she popped them in, than held a glass of cool water to my parched lips. I took a long drink, looking over the glass at my beautiful bride. I could see the worry in her eyes.
" I'll be fine Sweetheart."
" I know you will because I am going to nurse you back to health." She kissed my cheek.
" You shouldn't be in here, your going to get yourself sick "
" In sickness and in health Baby, I took a vow and I don't intend on ever breaking it." She smiled. " That and I'm kind of in love with you so I gotta keep you around for a long, long time."
This time a tear did roll down my cheek. "Apparently I'm kind of a baby when I'm sick."
She wiped it away with a smile." It's alright Eds, all men are." She held my cheek and her hand felt cool against my skin. " We are in this together babe, I got you."
I fell in love with her even more in that moment. " Thank you Angel."
She winked at me and carefully handed me a mug of tea. " I put honey and lemon and whiskey in it. It will make your throat feel better."
I took a sip and could feel it coating my throat. It was soothing." Wayne used to give this to me when I was sick."
" My Grammy used to give it to me too, probably gave more whiskey than I should have had, I slept like a baby. Keep drinking. Are you hungry? Do you want a bath?"
" I'm fine, the tea is good. I don't really feel like fucking moving right now ."
" Than I'll keep you right here. We'll cuddle."
She was just about to crawl in bed with me when there was a loud knock at the door. "Drink up, I'll be right back."
I closed my eyes and listened and heard her open the door.
" Oh no, shit, your sick too? Well come on in."
" I'm really sorry, I just didn't want to go home and be alone while feeling this shitty." It was Robbie . Fuck
" Well go lay down and I will bring you some tea and meds too."
" Geez, thanks Mom."
" Smart Ass."
I heard footsteps and then saw Robbie pop his head into my room." You dying too?"
" Yup, pretty sure it's the plague."
" Must be pretty catchy because I got it too."
" Well go lay down and get some rest. "
" I will, you too. " He took off and I heard his bedroom door close.
A few minutes later my Princess crawled in bed with me, laying my head on her chest and running her hand over my hair." There, Robbie is settled in with Tylenol and tea."
" I really appreciate it Sweetheart, your so good to us." I felt my eyelids drooping as she played with my hair. " Your the fucking best "
" Why thank you Sir." She kissed the top of my head and I felt her run her fingers lightly along my side. It felt so fucking good being held by someone you love when you felt horrible. It was so soothing to hear her steady heartbeat beneath my ear, her even breathing, it was almost like a lullaby, and before I knew it ,I was fucking out, in the arms of my loving wife.
A couple days later I made sure that I repaid the favor when she woke up with a fever of 101.