Dilf Eddie and Reader- In the Beginning- Part two - Meeting Mr. Munson

Reader

" You have nothing to worry about Babe, he's going to love you."
You and Robbie had been going out for a month now and tonight you had been invited to Sunday night family dinner, a weekly occurrence at the Munson household. Robbie and his Father Eddie were very close, which you thought was very sweet. They made time to hang out together at least once a week despite their busy work and school schedules. Eddie was a mechanic and owned his own garage 'Munsons Vintage and Foreign Auto Repair and Restoration.' where he fixed and fully restored expensive cars. He had built the business for himself and eventually for his son all while being a single parent, and you really admired that. It must not have been easy, it must have taken a lot of drive and ambition, just raising a kid alone must have been as hard as hell, and yet he managed to do it all, and send his kid to college. That seemed incredible to you.
" I just hope I make a good impression. You said I'm the first girl you have ever brought home to meet him."
" Mostly because I was afraid he would scare them away." Robbie laughed. " He's a total Metalhead, long hair, covered in tattoos, he was in a band in high school, looks scary but honestly he's a total softy. He's the best dad in the world."
It made your heart melt hearing him talk about his father." Don't worry, I don't scare easily."
" He's not the most amazing cook in the world, I think he is planning on making spaghetti, that is his specialty. I am literally just trying to prep you for every possible Dad scenario."
" I'm sure it will be great. He sounds awesome. I hope he likes my brownies."
" He will." Robbie turned into the driveway of a cute ranch style home and turned off the car. " We're here!"
You breathed in a deep breath then let it out before getting out of the car. " Here goes nothing!" You would be lying if you said that you weren't nervous, his Father was so important to him, what if he doesn't like you?
Robbie took your free hand and walked you to the door, he knocked than slowly opened the door and stepped inside." Hey Pops!"
You followed him into the livingroom and closed the door behind you. The house was a little cluttered but clean and very homey, definitely a bachelor pad.
" Smells good in here Dad!" Robbie said turning his attention to the kitchen.
There, standing in front of the kitchen stove was Eddie Munson,and he was stirring what you assumed was the spaghetti sauce, and it smelled wonderful.
From the back he was tall, with dark wavy hair pulled back into a bun at the nape of his, he had broad shoulders, and a trim waist and you could see from where you stood the tattoos that covered his arms. When he turned towards you, you blinked. The resemblance between the two Munson men was astonishing. You first noticed his kind dark eyes, Robbie's eyes, then his wide, friendly smile. You were caught off guard by how young and how good looking he was, if you were being honest he looked more like he would be a brother to Robbie, not his father.
You watched as Eddie wiped his hands on a dishtowel that he had thrown over the shoulder of his old faded Metallica shirt, then made his way over.
" Hey kid," he wrapped Robbie up into a big hug and squeezed him, Robbie squeezing him right back. When they pulled apart he turned his full attention to you and you felt your cheeks get hot. " It's nice to finally meet you Sweetheart. I have heard so much about you." His smile was warm and made the corners of his big puppy dog eyes crinkle and brought dimples to his cheeks.Any nervousness that you had felt earlier washed away. There was nothing scary about this man.
You smiled." It is so nice to meet you Mr. Munson. I have heard so much about you as well. Thank you so much for the invitation." You reached out and shook his big, rough hand, and he gave yours a gentle squeeze then brought it up to his mouth and kissed your fingers, you felt your face get warm again.
" Please, call me Eddie. Mr. Munson makes me feel old as hell. We keep things pretty casual around here. Please make yourself comfy, my house is your house . " His gaze wandered over your face then drifted down to the dessert plate you held in your hand. " Holy shit are those brownies ?"
You laughed. " Robbie said brownies were your favorite. "
" My absolute favorite. Are these made from scratch?"
" Yup, my Grams secret recipe- they have
A very special ingredient added in-"
" Pot?" He smirked.
You chuckled." Not exactly. Crushed up toffee bars and chocolate chips, they are so addicting."
" Sounds fucking amazing, I'm going to try one, is it alright if I try one?"
" Absolutely!" You handed the plate over.
" They are incredible Dad." Robbie slid an arm around your waist pulling you close, he smiled obviously happy that things were going so well.
Eddie wasted no time, lifting the plastic cling wrap, he grabbed the first brownie he saw and took a big bite. He closed his eyes and nodded as he chewed." Fuck, those are good."
" I told you."
Eddie opened his eyes again and smiled at you." Better hang on to this one Rob, she's a keeper. She's cute, polite and she makes gourmet Brownies from scratch? Yup, hold on tight-" there was a slight burning smell coming from the oven," Fuck! The garlic bread! I'm always burning the goddamned garlic bread! I got distracted!" You watched him hand the brownies over to Robbie ,then run over to the oven and open the door. He grabbed a pot holder from a drawer and pulled it out. " Shit, shit shit!" He set it down on top of another pot holder. " I think I caught it just in time, I think it can be salvaged."
" I'm sure it's fine!" You smiled, then noticed that the pasta water was about to boil over. "Eddie, the water-" You ran over and pulled the lid from the pot just as it was about to boil over.
" Thanks Princess. I'm really making one hell of a first impression aren't I?" He laughed and leaned back against the counter.
" It's alright, Robbie already warned me, he said you were a big , scary Metalhead, " You smirked," but I've come to the conclusion that the only thing that's scary about you is your cooking skills. Other than that you seem like you are a total teddy bear."
Eddie burst out laughing." 10 minutes and I already know I like you, I really fucking like you."
Robbie laughed. " So,uh welcome to our family."