Wet and wild🌶️

POV : Eddie

" Ho-ly shit."
You smiled to yourself as you slowly pulled into your driveway. It had been a long, hot day at the shop. Wearing coveralls in the middle of July and standing in front of fans that were blowing around nothing but hot air wasn't exactly an ideal way to spend a summer day but it was a job, and one you were good at and it paid the bills. And you knew that no matter how shitty your day was at work , every night you would be going home to the woman of your dreams. She would greet you with a kiss and a hug and a slap on the ass and to you life couldn't get any more perfect than that.
Well, maybe it could.
You were currently sitting inside your Van leaning forward on the steering wheel smiling like an idiot watching your total smoke show of a girlfriend wash her car.
How the fuck did you get lucky enough to land a girl so gorgeous and so fucking hot?
She had driven her car into the back yard to allow for easier access to the hose. Boy were you glad that you had put up a privacy fence along the borders of your lawn, you didn't need the neighbors ogling you gorgeous girlfriend if she decided she wanted to sunbathe in the back yard, or in this case, wash her car .
Her hair was piled up on the top of her head and she was wearing a tiny red bikini top and the shortest jean cut offs that you had ever seen. Every time she would bend over and dunk her sponge in the soapy water her sweet cheeks would pop out the bottom. You wanted so badly to go over and pinch them but if you did you would blow your cover.
She had her stereo cranked so aloud that she didn't even hear you pull in. That's your girl.
She sang loudly, horribly , using the hose nozzle as a microphone to sing Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi. Her back was facing you and she was completely oblivious .
" Oh,oh, oh, Shake it up, just like Bad Medicine, there ain't no doctor that can cure my disease!"
She was dancing and shaking her ass like her life depended on it. She was putting on a real show. Goddamn was she sexy.
You slowly and quietly got out of your van and lightly shut the door. You snuck up behind her and the first time she bent down to dunk her sponge in the bucket you held onto her hips and pressed yourself up against her nice full ass.
You were expecting a gasp, a giggle and a kiss, what you got was a scream and a blast in the face with the hose.
" Jesus Christ , it's just me!" You sputtered as You lifted up the white tank that you wore under your coveralls and wiped your face.
" Edward FUCKING Munson, you scared the shit out of me! You almost gave me a heart attack!!"  Her hand was over her heart as she tried to calm down " I had no idea you were even there , you fucking creeper!" A slow smile spreading across her face. " I should have known it was you when I felt your dick pressed up against my ass. You had a boner and everything, you fricking perv."
You laugh and slide your arms around her waist." Only because you are so fucking sexy. I got quite a show Babydoll. Made me so fucking hot for you."
She leaned in and kissed you greedily, shoving her tongue into your mouth and only adding to the fire that you already felt for her. You squeezed her ass and  pulled her up against you and moaned into her mouth.
" Your feeling hot for me baby?" She whispered into your ear, pressing her breasts against you.
" You fucking know it."
" Maybe I can cool you down?"
" Yeah, Sweetheart cuz I'm overheating."
" Can't have that baby." She stepped back smiling.
Before you could react she took the hose and sprayed the front of you causing your tank and your coveralls to stick to your body.
" F-fuck! That water is cold!"
She laughed." You said you needed to cool down. Now we are even ,Fucker." She smiled.
There was no way you could be mad at her, but there was also no way you were going to let her get away with it. You took the hose from her and started spraying her with it. She screamed but laughed as she ran away and you saw her grab the bucket and the sponge. This was going to be an all out war.
" Don't make me do it Baby! I swear I'll do it!" She warned from the front of the car. She had the soaked sponge in her hand.
You smirk." It doesn't have to end like this Princess, just put the sponge down and no one gets hurt." You slowly take two steps closer. She launched the soggy sponge and it hit you right in the chest. Completely soaking you. Holy shit, your girl had a fucking cannon.
" Now your going to get it!" You smile and untied the arms of your coveralls that you had tied around your waist. You stepped out of them so that you were wearing only your tank and shorts. You had to be able to maneuver and couldn't risk getting caught up on anything.
" No Eddie! " She screamed and ran and you took off after her. She was fast but you were faster. You caught up in no time. You grabbed her around the waist and spun her around.
" Our neighbors must think we are fucking nuts." You laughed.
" Let 'em, then they will stay away." She smiled. " I'm just glad that you put up the privacy fence around our yard. At least they don't have visual evidence of our craziness."
" We'd be the talk of the trailer park. Did you see that there freaky Munson guy chasing around that poor girl?"
She laughed." Or did you hear about that girl just completely ripping the clothes off that freaky Munson boy and having sex with him right in the back yard?"
" Woah now Sweetheart, that's just downright scandalous." You pulled her close and kissed her neck.
" Baby no one can see us." She grabbed the bottom hem of your tank and pulled it up over your head. " and if they did it's their own damn fault for being nosy." She bit her lip.
You tip you head back and sigh , you can't resist the lip bite, it's your fucking kryptonite, and then she leans in and starts kissing your neck. " Fuuck, your nothing but trouble, you know that? You used to be so sweet and innocent when I met you. What the fuck happened." You smiled.
She pulled away and looked up at you with her big doe eyes and smiled ." I got a piece of you and now I can't get enough." She started kissing your collarbone, working her way down to the tattoos on your chest. " You looked so sexy in your wet tank and coveralls-"
" I looked sexy? Uh no, baby doll, you looked sexy. This fucking skimpy little top, " You ran your finger under the tiny piece of cloth, grazing against her nipple." Those fucking shorty shorts, your ass looks so fucking amazing in,"you reach down and squeeze her ass. " So sexy you made me hard, remember?"
" That's right." She ran her hand over the front of your shorts." Oh you poor baby, I think you could use a little relief." She hooked her finger in the waistband of your shorts and slowly walked backwards to her car.
" You want me to fuck you on the hood of your car?"
" Are you crazy! I just washed it, I don't want my ass print on the hood! I want you to fuck me in the car."
You smiled. " Not exactly spacious but we can make it work. "
She opened up her back door and stripped off her shorts, once off you hook your fingers in her bikini bottoms and pull them down. She lays down on her back, smiles and wiggles her finger at you in a ' Come hither' motion.
You look around the back yard one last time. The way the car was positioned, the fence, where you had parked the van, the coast was clear.
You slid down your shorts and felt your dick spring up and hit you. You watch your horny Princess spread her legs invitingly and you could tell just how ready she was for you.
Carefully you lay down on top of her , free her tits from her top, give the hard nubs a little lick and a suck then line up your aching cock with her entrance and slowly slide in.
" Oh Fuck."
" Holy shit."
You both moan as you draw back then push your way back in. God, she was so wet, so tight. " So good Sweetheart, you feel so fucking good." You pick up the pace.
You feel her reach down and and grab your ass, pulling you in closer, deeper.
"I want you buried deep inside me, Eds. " You slowly roll your hips and she groans." You fuck me so good baby, please don't stop."
So you didn't. You pounded into her endlessly until you felt her walls clench around you and her body shudder beneath you. It wasn't long after that that you got your own sweet release.
You laid there for a moment, catching your breath, looking down at her beautiful, satisfied face. You kiss her forehead and then her lips." How did I get so fucking lucky Dollface?"
She smiled up at you." It wasn't luck baby , it was fate. We were made for each other."
" One-hundred percent." You carefully push yourself up off of her pull up your shorts the help her out of the cramped back seat of her car.
" I prefer the back of your van but that will do in a pinch." She winked at you and popped her top back down over her breasts. She grabbed the bikini bottoms and slid them on. " I totally won that water fight by the way. Your defense was lame Munson, how many times did I soak you?"
" Including just now?" You gave her a cocky grin. " I was playing more like an attacker. I mean I fucking chased you down like a fucking Cheetah chasing and gazelle you and caught you -"
" In case you didn't notice honeybuns, it was a WATER BATTLE, chasing doesn't count, and you literally only squirted me once with the hose."
" I squirted you with my hose alright-"
She laughed. " So gross- you are just avoiding the reality of the situation, I won."
" Yes baby, you 'officially' won but we both ended up 'winning in the end'."
She threw her head back and laughed.
" You think the sex was the prize? That was just a bonus. You owe me dinner."
" Oh I do, do I? I don't remember discussing any rules or prizes. "
" Dinner is always default prize for any competition-"
" I would pick a blowjob over dinner any day." You smirk.
" Of course you would, but baby there is no competition necessary for that, all you have to do is ask nicely."
" Can I have a blowjob as a runner up prize?"
" After you take me to dinner." She smiles sweetly at you.
" Are we talking Benny's or Enzo's?"
" Oh, Benny's is fine."
" Alright Princess let's go in and clean up, I'm still a fucking mess from the shop and then we will go out for burgers and shakes."
" Sounds perfect!"
You lean in and peck her lips." Ladies first."
You watched as she started towards the house, walking triumphantly, you let her get a few feet away from you then you picked up the hose and totally let her have it.
" Eddddiiieee!"
It was music to your ears.