Dilf Eddie xReader- Bachelorette Party -Part 2🌶️

ReaderReader:

"Fuck".
You groaned, throwing your arm over your face to block out the single ray of sunlight that found its way through the small crack in the curtain and directly into your eyes. Had your bladder not been so full from all of the drinking you had done the previous night, you would have just rolled over and continued to sleep, but unfortunately there was no other option but to get up and take care of business.
You slowly sat up, testing the waters on how severe your hangover was going to be this morning. Slight headache, nothing a couple of Advil couldn't handle, but your mouth felt as dry as the Sahara desert. How can you be so thirsty when you drank so much last night? At least you had known when to stop, thankful that the little voice inside your head had sounded the warning bell, letting you know if you have one more drink your going to be puking your guts out all night. You would take a little headache over that any day.
You carefully crawled out of bed, as not to wake Lisa who had been sleeping beside you. Although upon further inspection you found your friend to be dead to the world, mouth open and snoring, blonde hair splayed out and a fake eyelash stuck to her cheek. You smirked. Girl was a hot mess, but you knew that she would wake up, carry on as usual and do it all over again tonight. Bless her heart.
You quietly krept to the bathroom to relieve yourself and change out of your dress from the night before, you wanted comfort. The dress had been pretty and sexy but you were sick of feeling like your ass was hanging out so you opted for an old hoodie that you had stolen from Eddie and some leggings. You snuggled into the shirt, breathing in the faint scent of his soap and aftershave. You sighed. What you wouldn't give to be writhing under him in ecstasy right now, his breath warm on your neck as he whispered the dirtiest things into your ear, fucking you into the bed......
You thirsted for this man, you craved him and you couldn't get enough of him.
You grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it, at least you could quench this thirst, then grabbed the phone off the night stand beside the bed and dragged it across the floor until the cord couldn't stretch any further. You opened the sliding glass door and went out onto the balcony to make a phone call, figuring it would be the quietest option. You slid the door closed as far as you could behind you and took in a deep breath of fresh morning air before dialing the phone.
It rang twice and then you heard the deep, smooth sound of his voice." Hello?"
You smiled to yourself." Good morning baby."
" Well good morning Sweetheart." You could almost hear his smile in his voice." What are you doing up at the ass crack of dawn? You should still be in bed with a hangover right now Dollface."
" I'm trying to pace myself darling, I'm not much of a party animal.You know me, I prefer wine tipsy to black out drunk."
" I fucking love it when you are wine tipsy, Sugar. Your fucking giggle, your goofy smile, fucking adorable."
" Not to mention the fact that I can't keep my hands off you-"
" That's not any different than usual-"
You laughed." Ok, you got me there. Your just so fucking irresistible."
He chuckled." That's me Eddie ' fucking irresistible ' Munson. I guess it's better than being the freak. How are the other girls doing?"
" They are all passed out, snoring- those girls can party . Suzie is heading home today, she is afraid of leaving Dustin alone with the kids. I told her he would be fine , he is one of the most capable people I know but I think she misses her babies."
" So Robin and Vikki and Nance still got it?"
" They are seasoned professionals. Oh! I saw your son out at the club last night."
"On the prowl? He has turned into quite the man whore now..."
" He's sowing his wild oats or however that goes . "
" He's fucking everything that walks."
" I still can't believe he had sex with Chrissy-"
" I can't even think about that. Fucking around with married women, even if her husband is the biggest fucking prick in the world-."
" It was her decision too, I'm just glad she didn't try to sink her claws into you. I would have had to beat a bitch."
Eddie burst out laughing." Jesus! You would never have to worry about that Muffin because I don't want anyone but you."
" That's good because your stuck with me." You twirled the cord around your finger." Whatcha doing today?"
" House shit. Fixing the stairs on the front of the house, mowing the lawn-"
" Goddamn it, I'm going to miss it!"
" Miss what?"
" The manbun, the tool belt hung low on your slutty waist, the sweat glistening off your body-"
" Woah, down girl." He chuckled." Does me being domestic really do it for you?"
" Are you kidding me? You using power tools and putting the pencil behind your ear to mark when your measuring, holy shit!"
" Well you will get your fill next summer when we build the new deck out back."
" I'll be bringing you lemonade and wiping the sweat from your brow and watching the show."
" Is that so?"
" No I will totally help out. You know how good I am with a tool, and even better at screwing."
He laughed again, his laugh was one of your most favorite sounds in the world, well other than the sound he made when he orgasmed." I fucking love you."
" I fucking love you too Edward Munson." You smiled." Do you miss me?"
" Of course I miss you Sweetheart. It's fucking cold and lonely in our bed at night without you in it. I sleep like shit."
" You should sleep great without me hogging all the bed-"
" No, I miss my koala bear wrapping herself around me, keeping me warm."
" Aww, Baby. Your coming to pick me up tomorrow , right?"
" Abso-fucking-lutely. " He paused." I'm going to fuck your brains out when we get home-"
" Uh, yeah,  I do believe you promised to 'fucking destroy me.' I'm looking forward to it."
" You have no fucking idea." You could hear the promise in his voice and it gave you chills." So what is on the agenda for today?"
" Recovery for a majority of the girls, spa day and dinner and clubbing tonight."
" Strip club tonight?"
" Yeah, I'm fucking nervous. "
Eddie laughed." What for?"
" You don't think it would be awkward having a stranger waving his junk in your face and crawling all over you?"
" I think it would be very awkward if a stranger was waving his junk in my face-"
" You know what I mean!"
" Listen Kitten if you don't want a lap dance, tell them you don't want a lap dance."
" Have you ever had one?"
"Yeah, it was...nice at the time, but you gotta remember Darling that I was single for a long time and rarely had an opportunity to see titties. It will be fine. Pre game before you go and if your uncomfortable fucking leave "
" Your not mad that they are taking me?"
" I don't love that some fucking young stud with a body like a fucking Greek god is going to be dancing and flopping his dick around my wife, but that being said I love you and I trust you, and I'm not worried. Everyone has got to go to a strip club once in their life. You might as well go with your friends. "
"I guess." You sighed." I miss you."
" I miss you too Love."
" I suppose I should let you go now. I think I am going to run out and get a round of coffees for my girls."
" That's sweet. I hope you have a ton of fun today."
" Thanks Baby. Good luck on the house projects."
" Thanks Princess. Make sure someone gets a picture of you in that fucking hot ass outfit you showed me. Your going to look fucking dynamite."
" I will. I love you Mr. Munson."
" I love you too Mrs. Munson."
" Bye Baby!"
" Bye Sweetcheeks."
You hung up the phone and quietly made your way back into the room. Not a creature was stirring so you grabbed your purse and went on a mission to find java.
When you came back Nancy and Robin were stirring in the adjoining room, while Vikki, Suzie and Lisa still slept.
" Your an Angel, you know that?" Robin smiled wearily as you handed her the cup.
Nancy lightly blew into the opening of the travel mug, then took a sip." This is perfect. Thank you."
"Figured you guys could use it. You guys can party hard." You smiled at them.
" Cause we don't get out much, gotta take advantage of every opportunity." Robin also took a sip and nodded." That's the shit right there. So tonight, it's your turn Sweets, it's our mission. "
You gulped. Yikes.
*******************************************
The day had been lovely, facials and massages and mimosas then shopping and dinner. Between the full body massage and the champagne you were feeling absolutely incredible, loose and relaxed.
Your friends had all rallied and were ready for another night out on the town, with the exception of Suzie, she went back home to be with her babies and Dustin but had been very grateful for a night away.
Tonight was another night for sequins and glitter, another night to get dolled up, though tonight's outfit wasn't as risque as last nights was and you were glad for that. It was still sexy, but more comfortable. You had chosen a white sequin jumpsuit with spaghetti straps and a deep cowl neck, at least you wouldn't have to worry about flashing your ass at everyone tonight. The suit fit you like a second skin. You wore a sexy pair of stilettos, and your hair and make up were on point.
The whole group looked spectacular and while waiting at the hotel for a cab, you asked the Hostess to take a group photo, so that you could capture this moment forever. These girls were the best and you were lucky to have them.
You felt your stomach doing flip flops as they walked you to a table in the dimly lit Strip club. It was dark the music was blasting and there were young men in G-strings every where. On the stage there was a woman practically getting dry humped in front of the crowd.
You turned to Lisa, grabbing her arm." Please don't make me go up on stage!"
She laughed."I promise. But your totally getting a dance."
Your group sat at a large table and ordered a round of shots. You were glad, you were going to need it.
" Even though guys aren't my thing, I certainly do have an appreciation for the male physique." Robin smirked and Vikki laughed.
" They can be very nice to look at."
You let your eyes wonder around the room. Yes the men were in great shape and yes they were young and attractive, but nothing compared to what you had at home. Eddie, with his tattoos and his abs and his muscular arms, he was trim and toned, but not big and bulky. He was fucking perfect and you would pick him every second of every goddamn day over any of the guys here.
" Oh my God they are so fucking hot!" Lisa clapped excitedly." I want one!"
" They are so goddamn young! I bet you these boys are only a couple years older than my son's!" Nancy exclaimed.
" I bet your boys could make some decent money for college-" Robin smirked.
" Robin!"
" What they run around half naked most of the time anyway-"
" I am surprised my son isn't a stripper-" You started and the girls fucking lost it.
You were all still laughing when the waitress brought over your shots .
" I would love to propose a toast to the beautiful Mrs Munson, may you live a long life filled with love , hot sex and wedded bliss. Cheers!" Lisa held her shot glass in the air and we all clinked our little glasses together then threw back our shots.
You had to admit that these men had talent. The moves, the timing, all impressive during the stage show,and the dancing was incredible.
When Lisa waved down one of the gentlemen for your lap dance you took a deep breath and tried to be cool.
" Hello Beautiful." The man said smoothly.
" Please be gentle, it's her first time." Lisa winked at the man.
He flashed her a sexy smile then turned his attention onto you." Don't be nervous, gorgeous, just sit back and relax. Let me dance for you."
" Uh, sure. Its nice to meet you." You extended your hand to shake his but instead he kissed your knuckles.
" It's nice to meet you too." He winked and started dancing in front of you, gyrating and moving his hips. You felt a blush creep up your neck to your face. You focused on his eyes.
Lisa laughed at you then whispered," Your allowed to look at him you know, that is the whole point."
" But we've just met. It feels rude!"
" I assure you Miss it's not rude at all." The stripper danced closer to you, " I like all the attention. Pretty girls like you staring at me all night-" he leaned in close to your ear." That's why I do it."
" Your very good at your job. I'm sorry I'm so awkward-"
" You're doing just fine."
Lisa handed you a wad of dollar bills." Pay the man."
You stuck out the stack and he smirked and nodded down to his G-string. " Just slip them right in Sweets."
You watched as the other women tucked them beneath the waist of his fancy underwear and you followed suit. He danced on you for another minute than took your hands, kissing the tops of them and backed away.
" Thank you."
"It was my pleasure Miss." He pointed to the veil and sash that your friends insisted that you wore again." Congratulations."
You smiled." Thanks. Have a great night!"
He winked then strutted over to the next table.
" There, was that so bad?" Lisa asked.
" No, it was fine, weird but fine."
" Are you ready to leave now?"
"Yup!"
The girls laughed and finished their drinks and we peaced out of the strip club and moved on to the dance club where we proceeded to party the night away.
*******************************************
" Jesus Christ, I look like fucking shit."
Lisa laughed as she came up behind you and rested her chin on your shoulder. " We told you we were going to get you drunk. Mission accomplished."
Mission accomplished all right. The dance club was absolute mayhem last night, there was not a moment where you did not have some sort of drink in your hand, and with the liquid courage on board you busted out the dance moves you didn't even know that you had, you even swung around a pole like a stripper causing your friends to cheer along with people you had never met, thank God , and hopefully would never see again.
The rest of the night after that was a blur.You remembered stumbling through the hotel and into your room, eating a ton of snacks then passing out on the bed. Surprisingly enough you didn't throw up, you credit that to the snacks you consumed soaking up all the alcohol you drank, but you did wake up with one hell of a hangover. You popped some meds, chugged some water and prayed that you felt better by the time your husband arrived to pick you up. You loved your girls but you were ready to wrap your arms around Eddie.
" How's our girl feeling this morning?" Robin asked entering from the adjoining room, Nancy and Vikki close behind.
" Shitty, but it was worth it. Thank you ladies for a wonderful night. It was fun, well what I can remember of it." You smirked.
" The way you worked that pole-"
You groaned." I'm so embarrassed!"
" You shouldn't be, you killed it!"
" Oh , I'm sure! " You laughed.
" Eddie would have loved it!" Nancy smiled
" Are you kidding? He would have lost his shit!" Robin smirked.
" I doubt it."
Lisa smiled." I have never seen a man look at a woman the way that Eddie looks at you."
" All heart eyes and dimples. It's fucking adorable."
" It's so nice to see him finally happy, like really truly happy."
You sighed. " I love him so much. I'm fucking obsessed."
Your best friend smirked." Like we couldn't tell. You guys can't keep your hands off each other. Don't think we don't notice when you guys sneak off to have sex."
You felt a blush wash over your face." I have never had a lover like Eddie, he's.... incredible." You bit your lip than looked over at Robin and Nancy." Sorry if that is weird to hear, I mean you guys practically grew up together-"
Robin shrugged." Not a total shocker, the boy has to be the best at everything he does-"
" Like when Master of Puppets came out and he practiced every possible minute until he had mastered it, you know how hard that song is to play-" Nancy added.
" And he has insane attention to detail, I'm sure that translates over to the bedroom."
" Trust me it does " You smiled. "He knows exactly what I want. I swear it is his sixth sense."
" I want a Mr. Munson too!" Lisa pouted. " All these guys I go out with are chumps compared to Eddie. He is a gentleman that knows how to treat a lady and the man, he's sexy a hell."
" He is now, if you had only seen him in highschool, jumping up on tables and lecturing the masses on forced conformity, dude was a nerd and a menace." Robin laughed." Everyday we would sit back and wonder what shit he was going to pull."
" I wish I could have known him then." You sighed again." I can't wait to see him!"
" I remember when I couldn't wait to see Steve, when we used to sneak off and have adventurous sex, having four kids really put a damper on that though." Nancy laughed." I wouldn't change a thing though, but thank God we smartened up and decided against having six kids."
You smiled." You seem to have everything so well balanced."
" That is because Steve is an amazing partner, he promised he would be there every step of the way, and he has been."
" Does he still give you butterflies?"
She smiled." Every damn day."
Robin smirked at Vikki." Do I still give you butterflies, my love?"
" Maybe every other damn day." Vikki smiled. "Your a lot to handle."
Robin laughed." That's my girl."
" I want love like that!" Lisa exclaimed.
You looked at the clock on the nightstand. " Oh my God! My man will be here in less than an hour! I look like a hag, I need to pull myself together!"
" He loves you no matter how you look."
" I know that! It's just, he is going to stroll in looking incredible and I am going to look like a fucking troll! "
You jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to wash last nights makeup from your face, throw your hair up into a bun and to put a light application of makeup on. Your eyes were still puffy but maybe by the time he got here they would be better. You knew that you were doing this purely out of your own vanity, the girls were right Eddie would love you no matter what.
" Does this look better?"
Robin rolled her eyes. " You looked fine to begin with, your 'bad face day' is better than my 'good face day'. You're still in your twenties! You look fantastic all the fucking time! You could run a marathon and still look fabulous!"
" I just want to look nice." You smiled and took the tiny shimmery dress out of your bag from a couple nights before.
" You're wearing THAT home?"
" Yes, Eddie went absolutely Gaga over it. He asked me to wear it for him," You bit your lip, "He thought it was sexy and he wants to fuck me in it. He has been so lonely this weekend, who am I to deny him...." You smirked.
"Oooooohhhh!" All the girls  said together in chorus, smiling.
" We know what your doing when you get home!" Lisa fanned her face." You're going to get it....."
" I'm soooo going to get it."
They all cheered again and you shook your head smiling.
" Now if you'll excuse me, I must change."
*******************************************
Your friends waited patiently with you in the lobby for Eddie to arrive, and the man, as always was very punctual.
" Watch the look on his face when he sees her-" You heard Robin whisper to Vikki.
Then you heard Nancy," Butterflies for sure."
" Goddamn, your husband looks like a rockstar.." Lisa was the last to comment.
She wasn't wrong. Holy shit were you a lucky woman.
Eddie strolled through the door, brown curls wild from the breeze, aviator sunglasses sat on the bridge of his nose, he wore an Alice in chains sleeveless T-shirt that hugged his trim frame, his muscular, tatted arms on full display, tight black jeans and boots, he was a fucking vision. But the best part, hands down was his smile, so bright , and those fucking dimples-
" There's my girl, I missed you so much." Instantly his arms were around you, pulling you close, as he nuzzled into your neck." You're wearing it." He whispered.
"I told you I would,." You whispered back.
He pulled away smiling and lightly kissed your lips. " I trust you ladies had a wonderful weekend?"
" It was magical. Especially the part where your wife swung around a stripper pole-"
"Robin!"
"What? You were amazing for a novice."
Eddie's eyebrows raised and he smirked." You did what?"
" These guys had me so drunk! I'm not proud -"
" Fuck, and I missed it?! Damn, I bet you looked real sexy Kitten."
" Again, I was drunk and not super graceful."
" Really let your hair down, didn't ya babycakes? I'm real proud of you."
" And my pounding head is the proof of it."
He smiled widely." I've got the perfect cure for that." He winked at you and your stomach did flip flops." Let's get you home Princess, so you can rest."
" Yeah, you better get home so you can 'rest'." Robin smirked.
Eddie smirked back " Gotta take care of my Princess."
" Your going to take care of her all right." Lisa winked.
" Y'all are perverts." He chuckled, than picked up your bag and threw it over his shoulder." Ready Darlin?"
You nodded then quickly gave your girlies hugs. " I can't thank you guys enough, this weekend was absolutely amazing. You girls are the best!"
You said your goodbyes and  slid an arm around your husbands waist. He slid his sunglasses carefully onto your face, knowing that they would help against the bright sun outside then kissed the tip of your nose. He turned and waved goodbye to the girls.
" See you soon Ladies, take it easy!"
" Bye Eddie!" They all said in unison then laughed.
He pulled you close and the two of you walked out to your old, but reliable small car. He opened your car door and pulled a flannel out and slipped it over your shoulders before you got inside.
"Thank you baby."
" Your welcome Sweetheart." He made sure you were carefully tucked in before closing the door than he climbed into the driver's seat. " So I wasn't sure what stage of hangover I would find you in sooo, I brought Tylenol, a Gatorade, a coffee and a breakfast sandwich for you. " He lifted a brown paper bag and pointed to the coffee and the Gatorade in the cup holder." I wanted to cover all the bases for a quick recovery." He grinned widely.
You leaned forward in your seat and took his face in your hands." Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love you anymore..." You kissed him." This is so sweet Baby."
" Like I said, gotta take care of my girl."
You smiled and squeezed his thigh. " Thank you."
" That's what husbands are for. Now why don't you fill me on this weekend while you eat your breakfast?"
You took a big sip of coffee and it was hot and absolutely perfect. You opened up the bag and took out two breakfast sandwiches, unwrapped one for Eddie then dug into the other while you recounted the events of the weekend.
The food and coffee in conjunction with the Advil you had taken earlier had helped immensely, and you could feel your headache starting to disappear.
" Feeling better Princess? " Eddie asked, rubbing your leg.
" So much better, baby."
" I'm glad Darlin."
" I know what will make me feel even better though."
Eddie looked over at you, eyebrow raised, smirk on his face." And what would that be Angel?"
" What does your sixth sense tell you Edward?"
" I can say without hesitation that you need a good fucking. "
" You think that's what I need?" You smiled.
"I don't think, I fucking know Sugar." You felt his fingers walk up your inner thigh, dip under the hem of your dress, then slip between your legs- you bit your lip. "Fuck Kitten, your not wearing any panties?" He took his eyes off the road for another brief second, a sexy smirk on his face. "That's my dirty fucking girl, you must want it real fucking bad."
" You know I do baby, so fucking bad."
He turned his attention back to the road, but his fingers remained and slid between your slick folds, where he found your sensitive bud and started circling it with his finger. "How's that my love? Better?"
You moaned." Eddie-" you took the flannel off your shoulders and covered your lap out of modesty.
" Don't worry Babygirl, we are almost home then I will give you exactly what you fucking need ."
You rested your head back on the seat and bit your lip as you watched him drive carefully ,as if nothing was going on, like he wasn't fucking you with his fingers. You knew he was good at multitasking but...." Eddie!"
You watched a smile spread across his face. "Aww, what's the matter Sweetheart? Getting close?"
" Mmmmhhhhmmm-"
" So close to the edge that you can't find your words? Well go ahead Angel, go ahead and cum. Make a mess on my fingers, make a mess of that dress-"
Your head was fuzzy. Your core was aching, you were so close."Baby I-" You groaned.
" Just fucking let go. God, your making me so fucking hard right now-" he applied a little more pressure to your clit sending you right over the edge. You gasped, the coil inside you snapping. You squirmed in your seat one hand clenched onto his thigh, the other holding onto the door. Thank fucking God the majority of the ride had been on roads with little traffic, not that you really cared, not when he made you feel so good.
" There, my sweet,needy girl. Is that better?Your so fucking sexy. God I can't wait to fuck you." He smiled and wiped his slick covered fingers on his jeans as you recovered.
" I can't believe you did that." You shook your head, smirking.
" What? " He asked innocently." Got you off while driving? Excellent hand eye coordination  remember?" He winked. " I seem to remember someone giving me a blowjob while I was driving down the road once-"
" But that was a dirt road."
" This just made it a little more exciting." He turned onto your street and you felt your heart racing again.
" Baby, do you want me to suck your cock-"
" That's sweet Dollface, but right now, what I really need is that pretty little pussy. I've really fucking missed her."
Eddie pulled into the driveway and in just moments the two of you were running into the house, desperate to get your hands on each other.
Before the door was even closed Eddie had you pinned against the wall, mouth crushing yours as your nimble fingers undid his belt, then his pants. You could feel how hard he was, his dick pressing against your leg.
" Need you, right fucking now-" Eddie mumbled against your lips, picking you up and carrying you into the bedroom . He set you down on the bed and you wasted no time tugging down his pants, his erection springing free.
You couldn't help yourself, you leaned forward and took him into your mouth, he groaned and fisted your hair in his hand, as you bobbed your head back and forth, taking him all in.
" F-fuck Princess," he stuttered as you licked his length, swirling your tongue around the tip, lapping up the bead of pre- cum and then closing your lips around him again."Jesus Christ, that feels so fucking good, but Darlin-"
You pulled off with a pop." I know Baby , I just wanted a taste-" You watched him kick off his pants, strip off his shirt. His chest was heaving and he had a feral look in his eye.
He ran his hands up your thighs, hiking up your dress then pulled you to the edge of the bed and buried himself inside you in one swift movement. You gasped, reeling in the feeling of him inside you, the stretching, the fullness.
Eddie moaned as he withdrew then pounded back into you again, then again, his big hands grabbing hold of your hips." My girl, taking my cock so well-"
" Give it to me, Eddie."
And he did. He drilled into you hard and fast, the sensation was enough to make your head spin, your fists clenching the sheets as he fucked you hard into the bed.You knew it wouldn't take long at this pace for you to reach your release.
" Oh God,oh God, oh god-" You chanted as you got closer and closer to climax, as he hit the sensitive spot inside you relentlessly over and over again.
" So fucking good , Babygirl. Fuck- " Eddie rambled, his hips snapping into you. " You feel so fucking good."
You could feel yourself spiraling out of control, feeling the shockwaves of ecstasy washing over you as you shouted his name, your walls clenching around him like a vice.
" Fuckfuckfuck-" The obscenities spilled from his beautiful lips as he chased his own release, his thrusts slowing ,sloppy until he collapsed on top of you completely spent.
You wrapped your arms around him pulling his sweaty body close, brushing his hair back from his sticky neck and feathering him with light kisses on his neck and shoulder.
" I love you." He whispered,picking his head up and bringing his lips to yours. The kiss was so soft, so slow, his hands coming up to lightly cup your face, the gesture so sweet and gentle." Are you alright Sweet girl?"
You smiled up at him." I am absolutely wonderful Mr. Munson."
His eyes searched yours." Are you sure? I was a little rough, I'm sorry-"
" Baby don't apologize, it was fucking incredible." You smiled dreamily." It was exactly what I needed. Baby, I have been dreaming of this ever since you told me you were going to fucking destroy me in this dress. I love it when we make love and it's sweet and soft, but sometimes a girl's just gotta get fucking railed."
He smiled down at you." I'm always happy to oblige." He kissed the tip of your nose than carefully rolled off you. " I'm so happy your home Sweetheart."
You rolled onto your side and slowly traced the spider tattoo on his chest with your finger, then lightly ran your hand down further to his abs where your fingertips lightly danced. You watched as his core muscles quivered under your touch. "Eddie Munson you are the sexiest man I have ever seen."
" What about the strippers at the club?" He smirked.
" While their dancing skills were quite impressive, none of them could hold a candle to you Baby."
" Speaking of dancing skills, when are you going to pole dance for me?" He smiled.
" I wish Robin and never mentioned it, I am trying to block it out!"
" I want you to dance for me sometime-"
" I dance all the time-"
" No like, dance for me." He licked his lips.
" There will need to be a lot of tequila involved-"
Eddie laughed." I just happen to have a brand new bottle. But in the meantime," He reached over and slid the strap of your shimmery dress down your arm, then leaned forward and kissed and nipped at your shoulder, giving you goosebumps." Why don't I strip you out of this dress and draw you a nice relaxing bath?"
" Sounds wonderful, will you join me?"
" Of course! Someone has to scrub your back and wash your hair."
" You spoil me Mr.Munson."
" I'm supposed to Mrs. Munson, I made a vow and I take it very," he kissed your forehead, "Very," he kissed your lips," Seriously."
" To have and to hold Baby."
" To have and to hold Sweetheart."