Dilf Eddie and reader- Part 10-New Routines 🌶️

Reader
Beep.Beep.Beep
You groaned as you rolled over and hit the snooze button. Eddie was holding you close in his arms, his face nestled into your neck. A smile spread across your face as you listened to his soft snores in your ear, felt him grind against your ass as he slowly started to wake up. You backed up into him and you felt the hand that had been holding you slide up from your waist and grab onto your breast .
" Mmm, Baby, it's time to get up." You said savoring this feeling, wishing that you could stay in bed just like this with Eddie all day.
He chuckled into your ear, nibbling on it and said." In case you haven't noticed, Sweetheart, I am already up." He rutted into you.
Since moving in with Eddie you have had to make a few changes to your morning routine, which meant waking up an hour earlier to allow for a few moments of cuddling and sometimes a quickie before getting out of bed, shower time, dressing time than off to work. Your drive in took a little longer than before, since you were further away from your office but you didn't care, the past couple of weeks had been amazing.
You loved living with Eddie, you loved waking up with his arms around you every morning, going to bed and falling asleep with your head on his chest every night, the sound of his strong heartbeat and his breathing lulling you to sleep. You loved coming home at the end of the day to music playing, dinner prepped and a glass of wine for you on the counter . Most nights he would greet you at the door,enveloping you in his arms and kissing you like he hadn't seen you in forever, other nights he would be standing at the stove, wearing his low slung lounge pants, tank top and completely tuned in to the music playing, in his own little world. You would walk up behind him, wrap your arms around him and greet him with a kiss to his neck, his collarbone , his should and he would melt back into you. You would finish cooking together, eat your meal than retire to the living room, watch tv or take turns reading chapters from The Lord of the Rings series. You loved it when it was his turn to read, he was dramatic, did voices for all of the Characters and you could listen to him read aloud all night if given the opportunity.
Even shopping with Eddie was fun, you would walk up and down the aisles, hand in hand , make him smell candles to make sure he approved the scent, He kept his promise about picking out a new comforter and fancy decorative pillows and throw blankets, the Munson house now looked a tad bit softer, than it had before.
Your alarm sounded again and you sighed turning it off."Baby, I've got to get up and take my shower."
" Are you sure?"
"Yes Baby, I'm sure."
" Can I join you?" He kissed your neck and slid a hand under the band of your panties, running a finger along your slit, then circling the sensitive bud inside. " I'm feeling a little dirty."
You moaned as he slid a finger inside you, and then another .." Mmmmm, Eddie-"
" If my calculations are correct," he murmured into you ear as he pumped his fingers inside you. Your breath hitched." You don't need to leave until 7:30. That gives me plenty of time to make you cum. "
" Shower, now," you breathed, he withdrew his fingers and kissed your cheek. You threw the blankets back and ran into the bathroom, Eddie right behind you.
He lifted your camisole up over your head and threw it to the floor , then started kissing every inch of your body that was exposed .
" Eddie!" You squeaked and he drew a nipple into his mouth." I have to, to turn on the shower-"
He pulled away with a pop, smirking. You felt him slide your panties down as you leaned over to turn the tap on, then felt a slap on your ass cheek that made you moan and sent your body into a tizzy. You stepped into the shower and pulled him in.
Eddie showed great restraint as you washed your hair and your face, knowing that you were in a time crunch he kept his hands off you, knowing that you had to momentarily stay on task. He kept himself busy running a bar of soap over his upper body, you watched as his hands glided over his chest, his well toned abs, you couldn't look away as you lathered your hair-
" Sweetheart, my eyes are up here."
You snapped out of your daze and looked up to see him smirking, his wet hair dripping and now super curly. You had been with Eddie now for months and you still couldn't get over how amazing, how beautiful his body was.
" I was just making sure that you were washing thoroughly." You smirked.
" Is that so?" He soaped up his hands than started stroking himself,biting his lip.
You felt your jaw drop" Jesus Christ..."
" That better,Princess? Clean enough for you now?"
" Fucker." You smiled then rinsed the soap out of your hair.
His laugh echoed off the shower walls .
Two can play this game, you grabbed your shower pouf and squirted some body wash on it, lathered it up then started washing your breasts, letting your hands glide slowly over your slippery skin.
You watched his dark eyes widen, saw his tongue glide over his lips, like you were a snack he was about to devour.
You rinsed again , this time he joined you under the warm stream of water.
He kissed you, needy, feverishly his hands sliding along your skin. He held on firmly to your hips and turned your body so that you were now pinned between him and the wall of the shower .
Now that you were where he wanted you ,he lined himself up with your entrance and slowly slid into you , stretching you.  You both groaned.
You wrapped your arms around him as he fucked into you, pressing you into the wall. Small whimpers spilled from your lips as he thrusted, fast and hard.
" It feels really fucking good doesn't it? Are you going to cum for me Darling? My squeaky clean girl going to get dirty?"
" Y-yes," you cried as he pounded into the sweet spot inside you, so deep, so full." I'm so close, so fucking close"  you felt his hand between your legs, thumb circling your clit. You gasped as you let go, letting the wave of pleasure wash over you. "Eddie-"
You heard a rumble deep in his throat , felt his hips thrusting sloppily, and you knew the telltale signs of him reaching his release. He panted then buried his face in your neck, you felt him shiver.
" Are you cold baby?"
" Just my back, just a little."
" Baby, get under the water and warm up."
" I will, in a minute." Eddie kissed the tip of your nose, then your lips. " The way your eyes watched me as I cleaned myself, so fucking hot Sweetheart."
" Even with the soap in my hair?" You chuckled.
" Abso-fucking-lately. Then when you started washing your tits-"
" Total goner."
He slowly backed away and tilted the shower head so that it was spraying the two of you, warming you back up.
" As much as I hate to, I need to get out and get dressed." You sigh.
Eddie flashed a wolfish grin ." Need any help?"
" If you 'helped' I would never get out of here!" You stepped outside the shower and wrapped up in a towel, Eddie turned off the tap and did the same. " Look at that Doll, " he pointed to the clock on the bathroom wall, " 20 minutes to spare. "
" Your a man of your word Mr.Munson." You smiled as you watched him towel dry his hair, his curls out of control.
" I always keep my promises Sweetheart. Tonight , after dinner , I'll make love to you again, so slowly that you'll be begging me for more, you know ,to make up for the hasty fuck in the shower."
" You don't have to make up for anything Sir, that hasty fuck was incredible." You brushed out your hair. " I'm going to be distracted all day at the office thinking about it."
" Yeah, but it wasn't my best work."
" You are a perfectionist. I'm looking forward to it." You winked.
He smiled and wrapped his arms around you."Have I told you yet today how much I love you?"
You leaned in and kissed his soft lips. " I love you too, Edward Munson."
" Ooo, Edward , usually people only call me Edward when I am in trouble." He smirked." Tell me Sweetheart, have I have been a naughty boy?"
" I could treat you like one," you trailed a finger down his chest." Later tonight, if you wanted me to."
" Yes, fucking YES!" He sighed." Now I'm going to be distracted at work all fucking day today."
" That's too bad." You teased, then kissed the tip of his nose. " Now be a good boy and let me get dressed please, so I'm not late for work?"
" Yes Ma'am."