Dilf Eddie part 3- Clearing the air🌶️

Eddie's POV:

I haven't been this fucking happy in years. I feel like a new goddamn person. This woman, and it sounds so fucking cheesy when I say this , has breathed life into this old man. I get fucking giddy when I know she is coming over, I get fucking butterflies when I talk to her on the phone.Now I know I'm not fucking ancient, but I feel like I'm reliving my twenties again, the twenties that I never got to experience.
I was just barely in my 20's when I met Robbie's mom after a Corroded Coffin show, we were young and drunk and we hooked up in my van . That was all it took. One reckless night changed everything forever. I wanted to do the right thing, take responsibility so when I found out she was Pregnant I asked her to marry me, we barely knew each other but that's what you are supposed to do right?
I went to doctor appointments, worked as many hours as I could, so that we could have our own shitty little apartment. My friends and my uncle were super supportive, hers were not.
When Robert Wayne Munson was born I was terrified, I barely knew what to do with myself , let alone a baby, but I loved him more than anything. His Mother thought of him as a burden, she didn't want to be tied down, it was rough. We tried to make things work, she couldn't handle it and she left, leaving me to take care of a baby all on my own. There was no way I could have done it without my Uncle Wayne and my friends, Wayne would watch Robbie during the day while I worked and my friends would switch off according to work and school schedules until I got home. My support system was fucking amazing. I couldn't have done it without them.
Robbie and I literally grew up together, I tried to be the best dad in the world despite being young and having no idea what I was doing. I loved him so much, I wanted to be the father I didn't have. It wasn't easy, but I made it work, eventually his mother came to me asking for a divorce, she was older, settled and wanted to start a new life. We didn't need her, we had made it on our own.
Robbie was a good kid, goofy , smart, loving, and he was a daredevil, always doing stupid shit like his old man.
I cried when he graduated high school, cried when I dropped him off at college even though he was still local enough for me to see him on the weekends. I was proud of him.
He met a sweet, beautiful girl that was incredibly smart, goal oriented, had a great head on her shoulders. They dated their remaining years in college, even after graduating, they seemed so great together. And then he cheated on her. I was so disappointed, cheating in my book is nasty business. It's sneaky and disrespectful. He broke that poor girls heart, then she came to me to help pick up the pieces. She came to me to be comforted, and then she made a move on me and it was all over.
" I'm asking you to show me love like I have never seen....." She asked, as I looked down at her sweet ,beautiful face.  Fuck. I thought for a moment I was dreaming , I had to confirm with her what I had thought she said and when she replied " Please Eddie, this is what I fucking want.." FUCK! I didn't hesitate. It's not like she was a stranger, I have known her for years, she's not impressionable and immature, she is a smart competent woman that knows what she wants. I have always admired how driven she is. Making love to her awakened something in me that I had forgotten I had, passion. I was so focused on just being a dad for so long , that was always my top priority, not my own needs. I wasn't a saint, there were random hookups every once in a while, but i learned my fucking lesson and always made sure to be safe. But that wasn't what I wanted. I something real.
I wanted what I now have with her.
It's more than sex, absolutely phenomenal sex, it's me being able to be myself, it's the two of us sitting on the couch drinking wine and just talking and laughing, it's sleeping in a bed that's warmed by another body at night and waking up the next morning tangled bedsheets, tangled limbs.  Hearing her sleepy voice say." Good morning baby. Mmmmm-" as she stretches out beside me.
That was my current situation. My heart still skipped a beat when she called me 'Baby'. " Good morning Sweetheart." I wrapped her up in my arms and pulled her on top of me.
She snuggled into my neck,  nipping at my sensitive skin, sending a jolt directly to my dick.
" It's going to be a very good morning, Mr.Munson." I could feel her lips leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down my throat, my chest, my stomach- Holy. Fuck. I was getting rock hard.
" Whatcha doin Princess?" I asked as I watched her slink her way down my body, she was so goddamn hot. I felt my muscles contract as she lowered the waistband of my boxers she set free my raging boner.
" Awww baby, is that for me?" She looked up at me with her big gorgeous eyes and then licked my aching tip.
" Fuuck-" I groaned, as she took me into her mouth, slowly bobbing her head, taking her time, working her way down my shaft until she was practically gagging. " Jesus Christ Darling- Fuck, you look so fucking beautiful with my cock in your mouth ...."
She pulled off with a pop." You have the prettiest cock I've ever seen. " she lazily licked the length and I shivered."I want to make you feel so good Eddie-"
" Oh it feels good, it feels fucking fantastic-"
She closed her small , soft hand around my cock and started to stroke , alternating between her hand and mouth.
I groaned as I wound my hands into her hair , cradling her head in my hands and lightly rolling my hips . She moaned and the vibration gave me goosebumps." Fuck , that feels so fucking good . " I panted," So FUCKING good- but Sweetheart, I want to finish inside you."
She pulled off again ." Thank fucking god! Those moans coming out of your mouth,- I'm so fucking wet for you right now, I'm aching to have you inside me." She slid off her panties and her bra and didn't waste time lowering herself down on my dick.
" Fuck- you are so wet-"
" Your so fucking deep-" She whined and I grabbed onto her hips as she started rocking.
" Your so fucking tight-Mmmm,-." I raised my hips, fucking up into her and she gasped.
" Oh Eddie, it feels so good when I ride your cock, you fill me up so perfect,Mmmm-" she leaned down,her breasts just inches from my face, I raised myself up and drew one into my mouth. " Mmmm, baby, you know just what to do. "
I reached up , sliding my hand around the back of her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. She nibbled on my bottom lip before sliding her tongue into my mouth. I raised my hips to hers matching her rhythm , driving in deeper and deeper. She moaned into my mouth. I was getting so fucking close.
She pulled away from me and sat straight up, bouncing up and down on my cock, her perfect tits jiggling , " Oh god, oh my fucking god-" she threw her head back and it was a beautiful sight, her long lashed lids closed, her cheeks flushed and her full pouty lips opened as she whimpered and whined." Oh god, baby, I'm, I'm-" I could feel her walls tightening around me, squeezing my cock and I couldn't fight it any longer. My hips stuttered as I sloppily thrusted upward, crying out her name, breathing heavy as my orgasm hit me hard.
She rode out her release and collapsed with exhaustion onto my chest, trying to catch her breath.
I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed her hair scrunchie, I swear to god they were everywhere in my house now, and pulled her hair up off her neck, gathered it and looped the elastic around it.
She lifted her head up off my chest and smiled. " Thanks Baby." She leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my lips.
" It's the least I could do Sweetheart, goddamn, you were riding me like you were at a fucking rodeo. "
She laughed and buried her face in my neck." Giddy up."
" Yee-fucking-haw." I ran my hand up and down her sweaty back." Your fucking amazing, you know that? Everything you fucking do is amazing."
" Awww , you flatter me Munson." She traced one of the tattoos on my chest delicately with her finger. " No one has ever treated me the way you do."
I kissed the top of her head . " You deserve to be treated like a Princess."
" I am falling so hard for you Eddie Munson."
I could feel butterflies in my stomach. A grown ass man with butterflies. "Glad to hear it Darlin because I'm pretty sure I'm falling for you too." I tilted her chin so that I could look at her beautiful face.
She bit her lip than smiled." So does this mean we are official? Like I can start introducing you to people as my boyfriend?"
" There are people you want to introduce me too?" I chuckled.
" So many people, I want to officially introduce you to my roommate, my co-workers, my friends-"
" Have you told your parents?"
" I told them I was seeing someone."
" Are they going to freak the fuck out?" I was so fucking nervous for them to find out. I had met them and talked with them before, they were great people, friendly and down to earth, but that was when I was just 'Robbie's dad." And not the man currently fucking their daughter.
" My parents love you-"
" But it's different now Sweetheart."
" Eddie," she sighed." I'm in my mid twenties, I'm a college graduate, I have a good job, a good head on my shoulders. I'm not a baby, I am a grown woman that can make her own decisions and date can whoever she wants." She pointed at me. " YOU- Eddie Munson are what I want. You are sweet, successful, mature and extremely sexy. You make me so happy."
" You make me happy too Dollface. " I took her face in my hands and kissed her. When I pulled away I smirked at her, " So I'm Mature? Is that a nice way of saying I'm a fucking fossil?"
She laughed. " No!! Not at all! How old are you anyway? Your in your 40's...."
" 45."
" Your younger than my dad, so see-"
" Jesus! Please don't compare me to your dad, it just fucking weird."
She laughed again. " You don't look 45,-" she trailed a finger down my chest, my abs. " Your body is amazing."
" I'm a mechanic, if I didn't take care of myself I'd be walking around all hunched over and shit because of my job. Trying to be proactive, work on my core, my posture. That and I would work out to burn through my sexual frustration. "
" You must have been horny as hell because your fucking ripped."
" I won't have to work out as much now that you are around, having sex with you is a work out. "
" I do a lot of yoga and Pilates."
" I can tell, your very centered and very flexible."
" Maybe we can do them together sometime."
" I would be down for that, especially if I get to see your sweet ass in yoga pants."
" Baby I would wear them for you anytime." She kissed me again then sat up and wrapped herself up in the blanket. I watched her brows furrow together.
" What is it Sweets?"
" Tonight is family dinner night. Has Robbie talked to you at all since ' the incident'? "
" Yeah." My son had ignored me for three days- just straight up ignored me, wouldn't pick up when I called him, avoided me at the shop. It killed me, I had just wanted to talk it out- we always address our issues right away. Finally when he did come to me he said he didn't want to talk about it, just wanted to forget what he saw and move on. I gave him that, but I know it needs to be addressed, especially if we are going to pursue this relationship.
" Maybe I should just go home, I don't want to cause any trouble-"
" No Baby, I want you to stay with me. If we are going to make this work we need to deal with this right from the start."
She sighed." I bet Robbie hates me."
" Just remember who fucked around on who- he was the one who made the conscious decision to cheat on you. You didn't do anything wrong. You were not in a relationship when we were together, you had been broken up for weeks. He's pissed because he didn't want you to move on even though he clearly did and he's probably pissed At himself because he realized what a dumbass he was." I rolled over and straddled her kissing the tip of her nose then her lips. " It will be fine, we are in this together right?" I searched her eyes and saw them soften.
" Absolutely. Now I suppose I should get out of bed -"
I smiled and wrapped her up in my arms." Please Sweetheart, stay in bed with me just a little longer? It's our last morning together until next weekend-"
She smiled. " Ok , if I gotta." She wrapped me up as well and managed to push me onto my back. " Rodeo round 2?"
I smiled up at her." Yippee ki yay, little Darlin."
*************************************
" Thanks for making dinner Doll." I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back against me and kissing her neck.
" Mmmm, I'm happy too. I love to cook." She leaned back into me and I slid my hands up her rib cage and squeezed her breasts." Baby, your going to make me burn my Alfredo sauce, I gotta whisk that shit."
I laughed." Whisk it, whisk it good."
I kissed her one last time then backed away, hopping up to sit on the counter. I loved watching her, very precise, very methodical. She really was a wiz in the kitchen. " You keep cooking like this Princess and your going to make me fat."
" Impossible. I'll be here to help you work it off." She turned and winked.
I smiled, again, Jesus, I smiled more more these past 2 weeks then I have the last fifteen years.
There was a knock at the door, and I hollered for Robbie to come in.
" Is it safe? I'm not going to see your naked ass again am I? That shit scarred me for life." He entered the room ,hand over his eyes.
" No shithead , your not going to see my old wrinkly ass again." I hopped off the counter and went over and gave him a hug, that to my surprise he returned.
Robbie looked over at his Ex ." Hey."
" Hey Robbie." She replied back as she continued to stir.
So this was going to be a little awkward, understandable.
" Are you ok with me being here?" She asked him.
" I'm going to have to be now that your fucking my Father."
" Robbie-" I warned.
" You do remember that you were the one that ended our relationship right? That you didn't want me any more and that you were the one that wanted to move on?"
" Yes I remember," he paused." I just didn't expect you to move on so quickly. And with my fucking dad-"
" We didn't plan this Robbie, it's not like we were conspiring against you, to hurt you. It just happened, and I'm glad it did."
Ok, this is good right? Clearing the air and talking things through, making progress. I'm just going to sit back and let this happen.
I watched as he ran his fingers through his short curly hair. " Maybe I didn't want you to move on, maybe I hoped that you would take me back."
" Take you back? Robbie , you cheated on me, after all those years we were together, you cheated on me. I'm sorry but there is no way I would take you back, not when I would constantly be wondering if you were going to do it again."
" That's fair. I do regret it though. I was a total Asshole. For whatever it worth, I'm sorry."
" Thank you, Robbie."
" Your welcome. I still can't believe your dating my old man though, so fucking weird. What's even weirder is seeing him so happy. He's walking around with a dumbass grin on his face, whistling all the time at work.."
" Uh , you do realize that I'm right here," I commented.
He walked over to the couch and was about to sit down when he looked at me." I hope you steam cleaned this bitch , I don't want to be cozying up on this motherfucker and find your jizz on it."
A laugh erupted from my chest, and I heard my Sweetheart burst out laughing too. Yup, he was my kid alright.
" And if I could make a request? Can you please limit your sexcapades to your bedroom? I would be in a constant state of panic otherwise wondering what other surfaces in this house you two have tainted ."
I smirked." Whose house is this again?"
" Just saying, as someone that occasionally occupies this house-"
" Yes Robbie, your request has been granted ok? " I leaned back against the counter that only days before I had fucked my sweet Princess on. She gave me a knowing smile and I winked at her.
" Great, now that we have cleared the air, when do we eat? I'm fucking starving." Robbie clapped his hands together.
I sighed and shook my head. Yup, this kid was just like his father.