Dilf Eddie- Part 2 -Sticky Sweet🌶️

Your now dating your Ex-boyfriend's Father, Eddie Munson. Things are going great, and your finding out that Eddie has an insatiable appetite for you.... And pancakes

It has been a week since that fateful day, the day that you walked through Eddie Munson's door, heartbroken, sad- sad because you thought that after you caught his cheating Son Robbie,balls deep in the waitress from the diner down the road from your apartment, you wouldn't ever see Eddie again. You had dated his son for years, developed a friendly relationship with the goofy, sweet, incredibly attractive Metalhead. He made you laugh, made you feel welcome, made you feel special. That day you showed up with his son's belongings he made you cry with his sweet words, he comforted you, and then he made you cum.
What started out as a warm embrace turned into a passionate kiss that evolved into the most  incredibly hot sex you had ever had. You knew you we're playing with fire, but goddamn, it was worth the burn.

Eddie Munson, despite being 20+ years older than you, was the best lover you had ever had. He loved you slowly, thoroughly , completely, never in a rush, your pleasure was his utmost importance. He had more stamina than any man that you had ever been with, men half his age.He was giving, and holy shit, did he know how to treat a woman.

He was a gentleman, holding doors, pulling out chairs, and you loved how he would reach for your hand, take it in his and kiss your knuckles. He was sweet, and so affectionate, kissing the top of your head, the tip of your nose, nuzzling into your neck or just putting his hand on your leg as you watched a movie together. It made you feel wanted, it made you fall head over heels for him.

After your first time together he made you dinner, he cuddled you, then he fucked your brains out as promised. The man was insatiable. You spent the night that night and left later on the next day, and you wouldn't have if you didn't have to work the next day. You talked on the phone every night , met up for lunch mid week at a restaurant halfway between where the two of you worked and then finally Friday rolled around and you practically sprinted out the door of your workplace and went right over to Eddie's. You couldn't wait to see him again. You guys ordered Chinese take out ,popped a bottle of wine, got a little tipsy and attempted to watch a movie, which didn't last long because you couldn't keep your hands off each other. You fell asleep wrapped in his arms, the little spoon to his big spoon, his face buried in your neck.

You woke the next morning to the smell of fresh coffee brewing, and something delicious cooking. You grabbed one of  Eddie's faded Iron Maiden t- shirts, unfolded it and noticed that it was cut into a crop top, you chuckled to yourself than slid it over your head, checked your reflection in the mirror, you wanted to make sure you didn't look like a total troll, threw your hair up into a high ponytail and padded out to the kitchen.

Eddie was cooking breakfast, happily singing away, air guitaring and flipping pancakes. He looked so sexy standing there barefoot, hair pulled back into a messy bun at the nape of his neck. He was shirtless, his toned chest and abs on full display, his happy trail visible, making your heart race, and Star Wars pajama pants hanging low on his hips. The vision of him in the kitchen was even more delicious than the pancakes he was cooking.
You snuck up behind him, slid your hands down his chest causing him to slightly jump, only because he had been so focused he hadn't noticed that you had come out.

" Good morning Mr. Munson. " You whispered in his ear, giving it a little nibble, and pressing your body up against his.

" Mmmm, good morning Sweetheart. I didn't even hear you come out. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast. How did you sleep?"

" Amazing. How bout you? I'm kind of a bed hog-"

He chuckled." You were completely sprawled out, total Starfish, tits out and everything."