Dilf Eddie x Reader- 80's Mixtapes🌶️

" You look magnificent in the firelight Mr. Munson."
My eyes flicked from the fireplace to the doorway leading to the master bedroom.
My eyes widened as I took in the sight of her." Goddamn Mrs.Munson, you look positively breathtaking."
" This old thing?" A smile spread across her beautiful face as she ran her hand over the fabric of my black and white flannel shirt, it was the shirt I had worn earlier when we went for a leisurely walk down to the Lake, the one I wore went we strolled through the woods and the one I wore when I fucked her up against a tree in the privacy of the back yard. This whole weekend had been a fuckfest, the woman was insatiable, and I fucking love it, and I thanked god above that I was still able to recover quickly so I could keep up with her.
I watched as she slowly walked over to where I was sitting on the couch, she was putting on a show. " Fuck, Sweetheart," I licked my lips, seeing her wearing my shirt with nothing but a red lace push-up bra and tiny matching panties, I had to shift to make room for the tent in my pants. Once she was within my reach I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to me. I kissed the soft skin just above her panties, than her hips. " Your so fucking hot."
She leaned down and kissed me." Not as hot as you Baby."
" Why don't you sit your sweet ass down on my lap-"
" Why don't you take off your pants." She winked at me than walked over to the stereo. I watched as she opened up the case with the cassettes and ran her finger along the cases. She smiled and pulled out the mixtape I had made in high school, the one I had put together in hopes that one day I would actually have a girlfriend or at least a hook up at a Harrington party to play it for, but it never happened. The only hooking up that ever actually occurred was in the back of my van after shows at the hideout, and that ended up resulting in the conception of my son.
" Looks like this mixtape is finally going to get some use, get ready Baby."
I smirked and watched her pop the tape into the player and close the little door. She pressed play then ran over to me , her perfect titties jiggling as she ran and I bit my lip.
My Princess straddled my lap and didn't waste any time capturing my mouth with hers, parting my lips with her tongue.
That's when we heard the bell ring. She nearly jumped off of my lap, but I held her there.
" What the- is this For whom the bell tolls?" She threw her head back and laughed now that the initial moment of panic had worn off. It made me chuckle. " Edward Munson, you were going to fuck girls to this?"
I smirked." What? It's a good fucking song-"
" It is a good fucking song but not exactly a good FUCKING song."
" I didn't know! I just listened to a lot of metal, I didn't know a lot of gooey love songs back then! I had never had sex when I made this tape, " I smiled and shrugged. " I was just thinking, it was my favorite song at the time, how cool would it be to screw to it?"
" I fucking love you!" My Sweetheart took my face in her hands and kissed me again. " So they are all metal songs?"
I smirked. " I don't remember all of the songs on here,it was a long time ago-"
" That's alright Baby, I'll make it work, I'm going to make your teenage dreams come true." She started kissing me again, pushing me against the back of the couch. I felt her lightly run her fingernails down my arms and it made me shiver. In the background James Hetfield sang " Take a look to the sky just before you die, it's the last time you will-" a tug on my lower lip with her teeth put my head back in the game. Her mouth moved down my jaw, my neck, to the fucking sweet spot just below my ear." Fuuckk,"
" That's the spot huh Baby?" She continued further down , lightly biting where my neck and collarbone met and my hips bucked.
" Jesus Christ!" If she had done that to me when I was a teenager I would have blew my load right then and there.
" Let's get these pants off so we can have some real fun." She hopped off my lap than pulled my sweatpants down, my raging boner slapping against my stomach. I reached out and slid her panties down, and she stepped out of them . She bit her lip, driving me absolutely insane, then straddled me again , this time slowly lowering herself down onto my cock. She was so fucking wet....
We both groaned. The song changed. Iron Maiden's Flight of Icarus was next. She smiled and kissed the tip of my nose sweetly before she rocked my fucking world. It was a total fucking sensory overload, the sight of her riding my cock, her breasts bouncing,
Iron Maiden playing and her singing along as she fucked me-
" Fly on your way, like an eagle
Fly as high as the sun
On your way, like an eagle
Fly and touch the sun."
" Princess, I'm not going to fucking last- "
She pressed her body against mine , and rode me even harder.
" I'm so fucking close Sweetheart, " My hands were gripping her hips so hard I was afraid I would leave bruises. I was trying so hard to control myself but it felt so fucking good...
A cry spilled from her lips and she threw her head back, back arching and the sight of her, falling apart, her walls clenching around my cock was my complete undoing. My body shuttered and bucked as I held onto her,and I came so fucking hard.
She collapsed onto me panting, and I wrapped her up in my arms.
"That was fucking amazing, your so fucking amazing." I cooed in her ear, kissing her head. " My special fucking girl."
" Was it everything you dreamed it would be baby? " She picked her head up off my shoulder and asked.
" So much better than I could have ever imagined." I kissed her forehead and smiled." I'm pretty sure that teenage Eddie would have nutted the second I saw your titties though if I'm being honest."
She laughed." I would have been honored that just the sight of them made you blow your load." She tucked an unruly wave of hair behind my ear and smirked as she recognized the opening to War Pigs by Black Sabbath. " I love you baby but we may need to come up with a new playlist, something a little slower perhaps ? I tried to keep up with the rhythm - I don't know if I'll be able to walk right tomorrow-"
" You worked awfully hard Darlin." I leaned forward and kissed her lips. "I'm going to go draw you a nice warm bath, how's that sound Sweetheart? I'll pour you some wine-"
" You'll join me?"
" If you want."
" Sounds incredible." She smiled." Did you ever have any other fantasies?"
I smirked." I always had a thing for Princess Leia-"
" Halloween is coming up..."
" For real?"
" I would do anything for you Baby, hence fucking you on Harrington's couch to Iron Maiden."
I chuckled." Just so you know, your wish is my command, Darling."
She smiled." How would you feel about wearing a pirate hat and eye patch?"
"Aye, matey. Me thinks I would be happy to oblige, as long as you give up yer booty." I smirked and slapped her ass.
She laughed." You're incorrigible Mr.Munson."
" And yet you still love me Mrs. Munson."
She smiled and it melted my heart. "For ever and ever."