Fun in the sun 🌶️

" Ok Shitheads what is rule # 3?"
You sit back on your lounge chair and watch the grilling begin, smirk on your face.
Steve Harrington was one of your best friends, infact so were the band of nerdy 17 year old outcasts that were at this moment being quizzed by Steve 'The Hair' Harrington himself. You were all a little Dysfunctional Family. Lucas Sinclair,Mike Wheeler , Dustin Henderson and Max Mayfield were all the mouthy teenagers, Steve was absolutely the Mom of the group, Nancy Wheeler ,Mikes sister and also Steve's girlfriend was the intelligent Role model of the group, Robin Buckley was the fun but a little neurotic friend and Steve's Platonic soulmate for life and then there was Eddie Munson, your boyfriend and dad of the group although he liked to say he was more like the cool uncle. You were like the older sister that everyone loved and went to for advice because they thought you were cool and fun and less judgmental than Nancy. From the outside looking in you were all an unlikely group of friends ,but quirks and all it seemed to work for all of you.
" Guys! Oh and Max, what was rule # 3?" Steve paced infront of the line of teenagers arms crossed in front of his chest.
" Harrington house party rule # 3, Hands off Party Punch, that is for you guys only. We each get one beer and one beer only." Lucas smiled as Steve nodded his head.
" Your such a kiss ass. " Dustin Henderson huffs as he looks over at his friend.
" You are just mad because I said it and got it right."
" Of course you did dingus, the rule is only two sentences long, if you couldn't remember that-"
" Ok dorks, that's enough. What is rule #2?"
" Absolutely no puking in the vicinity of the pool or the house under any circumstances ."
" Correct Mike, you need to hurl you head straight to the woods. I will not clean up after someone else, especially not puke. Puking within this space will get you banned from any future events being held here at Casa de Harrington."
Steve stopped in front of Dustin and pointed." What is the final and most important Harrington House party rule Henderson?"
" What happens at Harringtons, stays At Harrington's."
" Great!" Steve clapped his hands. "Now that the rules have been reviewed you are all free to party. Remember , one beer a piece- I'm not going to lecture you on the importance of making sure you don't drink and drive because none of you doofuses have a car sooo go ahead, have yourselves a grand old time! Oh and Sinclair, Mayfield I've got my eyes on you, no sneaking away for any hanky panky, got it?"
" Ok Mom." Lucas snarked then took Max's hand and they ran and jumped in the pool together. Mike followed close behind and Dustin chose to do a cannonball directly in front of where you and Eddie were lounging beside the pool causing a huge splash, soaking the two of you and causing a stream of expletives to come flying out of Eddie's mouth.
" Jesus Christ! Goddamn it Henderson! You Little Shithead!" Eddie shakes his head like a wet dog and you laugh.
Steve throws his hands out in front of him." See that is why you guys aren't invited the cool kids parties, only our private 'Family' parties.Your just a bunch of hooligans."
" Are you kidding me? We are the cool kids." Dustin smiles.
You look over at Eddie and smiled. The boy, now sopping wet was a vision. Laying back on his lounger , hands behind his head ,wearing dark sunglasses, light freckles from the sun scattered across the bridge of his nose, beads of water rolling down his tatted chest... he looked absolutely delicious.
" Aww baby, did you get splashed ?" You get up from your chair and stand in front of him, leaning over to lightly dab at his chest, teasing him. You see a slow smile spread across his face and even with his sunglasses on you know he is getting an eyeful of your cleavage. " This is a pool party, you were bound to get a little wet." You smile.
Eddie lifts his sunglasses, his eyes lazily roaming over your body and replies."I bet I can get you wet Princess."
" I bet you can Munson."
He pulls you down onto his lap and kisses you.
" Steve! Will you please tell them to stop being gross? They are scarring me for life !" Mike shouts from the pool.
" Yeah you need to make a Harringtons house party rule #4- no kissing in front of the kids . They aren't setting a very good example. " Lucas complained." Didn't you say 'No Hanky Panky' ?"
" I think we are setting a great example. This right here, an example of relationship goals." You say as you lean forward and kiss Eddies forehead.
" You tell em Sweetheart."
" Yeah yeah, you guys are perfect, just rub it in." Robin chimed in waking up from her little snooze." Not all of us can be so lucky."
" Yeah, not all of us can be so lucky." Nancy commented, smirking .
Steve turned to face her. " What the hell Nance? We are perfect too-"
" Relax Stevie, it was a joke."
" I'll show you a joke!" Steve ran over and scooped Nancy up in his arms and she giggled and thrashed around. When he got to the edge of the pool he launched her in and she screamed as she flew through the air and hit the water.
The teens all laughed their asses off as Nancy resurfaced and climbed out of the pool.
" Babe, this is a pool party." Steve commented as she walked back to her lounge chair.
" And I am sitting by the pool."
" Well what about when we play Chicken?"
" Robin will be your partner, won't ya Rob?"
Robin shrugged." Yeah, I'll play if you want Stevie."
" What do ya say Munson? You guys want to play a round of chicken?"
" What do you think Princess? Want to take them on?" Eddie smiled.
" Absolutely, although Robin might be tougher to take down than Nance ."
" I have total and complete faith in you Doll." He pat your leg. " Come on, let's show the kids how it's done."
You get up off his lap and he stands behind you picking you up in his arms and running full tilt towards the pool. You both hit the cool water at the same time then pop back up.
" It's a party now, Eddies in the pool!" Dustin smiled. Eddie went over and dunked him and they both laughed.
" That was for soaking me earlier you little Shit." Eddie smiled.
Steve gracefully dove into the pool and surfaced close to the group. " Why is it a party when Eddie jumps in but not me?" He asked looking a little offended.
" Because you are all rules Steve, no running, no diving, no having fun-" Mike started.
" I never said you couldn't have fun!"
" Steve, you are way more overprotective than my Mom." Dustin commented.
" Fine, Dickheads,from now on I won't give a shit what you do."
" Awww we love you Steve!" The group of teenagers swam over and gave him an obnoxious group hug. The rest of us watched and laughed.
" Alright bozo's get off me. I love you too. Now who is ready to watch this epic chicken battle?"
The kids all screamed and splashed and Robin jumped into the pool. Steve ducked down so that she could climb up on his shoulders.
" Alright Baby, climb aboard!" Eddie ducked down so just his head was above the water.
" I feel like I'm totally going to drown you -"
" Your not going to drown me, climb up-"
" I'm too heavy. Seriously, your going to die with my fat ass up there."
" Respectfully, Sweetheart, I love your fat ass."
You smile." I know you do Eds."
" I fucking worship your body because your so goddamn hot."
" I know baby-"
" Get on my shoulders Doll."
You sigh and climb up. When you are secure he lifts you out of the water like nothing.
" Oh, and by the way, if I died with my head between your thighs, I would die a happy man."
You laugh." Your such a dork."
" Are you guys done chit chatting? Are you chickening out on us?"
The boys clucked and pretended to flap their arms like wings. They really are Little Shits.
" Anxious to lose Harrington?" Eddie snarked.
" Can we get a countdown?"
We lined up in front of each other and you and Robin were giggling as you tried to give each other your most intimidating looks.
"3, 2,1! Let the Battle Begin!"
Steve and Eddie circled around while you and Robin tried to push each other off. You came up with a plan, it was playing a little dirty and possibly getting you guys disqualified but honestly, you wanted a few minutes to sneak away with Eddie anyway.
" Hold up guys, I feel like my top is getting loose, I've got to tighten it back up-"
Everyone's eyes traveled to my bikini top, Robin relaxed and while they were all distracted I leaned forward and gave her shoulders a push.
" Son of a-" Steve and Robin went crashing down into the water. The teens cheered.
" That was sneaky Princess, I loved it!"
Eddie lowered himself back down so you could dismount.
" That may have cost us the win, "  You go up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist, and whisper." But maybe that isn't such a bad thing? Maybe we could sneak away to the pool house while everyone is distracted..."
" God I fucking love you."
" Ditto."
Steve pointed at us." You totally fucking cheated, I mean I would expect that from Munson but not you."
Robin smiled." This is the part where he tells you that he's not mad, he's just disappointed." She laughed." I thought it was brilliant."
" No this is the part where I tell them they are disqualified!"
Dustin and Max boo'd and Mike and Lucas cheered.
" That's bullshit, we should win simply because we played with strategy. We initiated calculated moves Harrington."
" Face the facts, Eddie, you cheated. Time to move on." Steve shrugged. "Who is next? Lucas and Max? Then Dustin and Mike take on the winners?"
" Max is going to kill me!" Robin smirked.
" You've got this Buckley, I'm rooting for you!" You pat her on the shoulder  then start heading for the stairs."I believe in you!"
" Hey what about me?" Max asked from up on Lucas's shoulders.
You walk closer to them ." You don't need luck, your a total Badass."
Max smiled." Thanks."
You exited the pool then went to sit on your lounge chair. You watched as Eddie grabbed a towel , proceeded to dry himself off then casually entered the pool house unnoticed.
You smiled to yourself, waited until the next round of chicken was underway then snuck off towards the pool house.
" Make sure you lock the door." Nancy said quietly as you walked by, smirk on her face." You wouldn't want to scar them for life if they get out to use the bathroom. Mike walked in on me giving Steve a BJ once and I will never hear the end of it from him. He said  I 'ruined his childhood '. Don't worry though,your secret is safe with me."
" Thanks Nance." You slinked away and  slid inside closing the door.
Immediately there were arms around your waist and warm kisses on your neck.
" I was starting to worry. Thought you would chicken out." Eddie whispers then nibbles on your lobe.
" I would be offended if I wasn't so turned on right now." You pull away. "Nancy knows what's up, our secret is safe with her. Oh!" You reach over and lock the door. " Just in case."
" Smart, we wouldn't want any of the little pervs walking in and seeing your boobs. They'd go catatonic. " Eddie smiled widely. " Now I, on the other hand," he reached behind you and untied the top of your bikini , watching the small pieces of fabric fall .  His dark eye's widened. " I was going to say I can handle it but goddamn, your tits have me in a trance."
You quietly giggle." Are you just going to stand there and stare at them all day?"
" I could, but I won't." He leaned down and flicked your nipple with his tongue,   then he runs his hands up your sides then gently cups your breasts in his hands. He gives them a squeeze, then leans down again to lick and suck on them.
" Jesus Christ Eddie."
He slides a hand down along your stomach, then dips it into your bikini bottoms , running his finger down your slit.
" See baby, I told you I would get you wet. " He smirked and slowly circled your clit with his finger, it was setting your body on fire.
You had to bite your lip to hold in a moan. You reached for the waistband of his trunks and pulled them down. His dick was so hard for you. You wrapped your hand around it and started stroking. You heard his breath hitch. " Eddie please-"
" Someone's awfully needy-" he pants.
You cut him off with a kiss, your mouth invading his, your tongue slipping into his mouth. He pulled down your bottoms and you stepped out of them.
" Lay down on that couch sweetheart, so I can fuck you into it. Sound good?"
You quickly lay on the couch and Eddie climbs on top of you.
" Your so fucking beautiful." He smiles down at you and it gives you butterflies.
You reach up and tuck a piece of hair behind his ear. " I love you Munson, but you have been teasing me all fucking afternoon and I think it's time to get down to business."You smirk.
He smirks back." Whatever you say Ma'am." He pumps at his cock a few times then slides the head up and down your wet slit, purposely bumping into your clit before sliding into your entrance. You quietly gasp. You loved the way that he filled you, stretched you. It felt so fucking incredible. He slowly pushed into you inch by inch until he was completely buried.
" Fuck, your so fucking tight, taking me all in." He withdrew then slammed back into you.
" Feels so good Ed's, keep going, I need more."
He started thrusting into you at a relentless pace, hips snapping, you brought your hips up to meet his and felt him go deeper. You knew that neither one of you were going to last long at this pace, you just needed the release, but it didn't matter because it felt amazing.
Eddie leaned down to your ear, his breath tickling your neck and giving you goosebumps."That sweet little pussy is taking me so well Princess. Taking a fucking pounding, that's my fucking girl."
" I-I'm your girl, Mmmm, I can take everything you give me."
Eddie suddenly changed pace, he slowly rolled his hips , you could feel his cock slowly dragging against your walls as he pulled out then he pushed back in. You wrapped your legs around him and pulled him in closer. Now every time he thrusted he was hitting that soft spot inside you that made you want to cry out.
" Right there baby, don't stop." Trying to keep your voice low.
" You gonna cum Sweetheart?"
" So close Eddie, oh god, harder baby." You moaned into his ear.
He started pounding into you again and you felt a wave of ecstasy wash over you. You threw you head back and you could feel your back arching as your body shuttered beneath him.
" That's it doll . Feels so fucking good," you could feel his hips stutter and you look up to see his jaw clenched , lips tight to keep from crying out. He had reached his climax. His breathing was ragged as his sweaty body collapsed on top of you. You held him, brushing the hair from his neck and lightly placing a kiss.
" I could stay right here all day long." Eddie pushed himself up and kissed your breast, then smiled down at you with a shit eating grin.
You smiled up at him." How can you look so sweet and adorable and have such a dirty mouth?"
" You think I'm adorable?"
You roll your eyes. " Those eyes, those dimples, that smile? Then you open your mouth and tell me I know how to take a fucking pounding. Your so romantic."
" Thought you liked the dirty talk?"
" I love it. You could teach a course in dirty talk. "
" I do have a talent for it, don't I?"
" Your like a naughty Poet. I think that my favorite was the time you said ' You must be an Angel, because your pussy is fucking heaven.' "
" Awww, you remember my work!"
" Your un-fucking-forgettable."
Eddie slowly got up and got to his feet then carefully helped you up. He gave you a slow sweet kiss ." I'm going to hit the bathroom then sneak out. You'll probably want to wait a few minutes while I distract them. I'm just going to cannonball in then start dunking those little shitheads like cookies in milk."
You laughed." So essentially your going to be drowning our friends so that I can sneak out?"
" Sounds mean when you say it like that, but don't worry they love it." He picked up his trunks off the floor then headed to the small bathroom attached to the 'living area'.
You searched for your bikini bottom and found it in a fake palm tree. You slid them on then re-tied your top.
Eddie walked out and gave you a kiss goodbye. " Listen for a lot of commotion then make a break for it."
" You got it Ed's. Good luck out there."
" Thanks Sweetheart." He smiled then quietly ducked out the door.
You went into the bathroom, tidied yourself up then peeked out the front window curtain.
" Watch out Fuckers , here I come!" Eddie ran then cannonballed , landing right in front of the kids.
They cheered. You chose that opportunity to sneak out. You opened the door and peeked in both directions, then casually started back to your lounge chair when you heard a throat clear behind you.
Shit, it was Harrington.
" Where have you been? Your looking a little flush."
" Steve, it's 85 degrees out , of course my face is going to be red-"
" You look all hot and bothered to me."
" Not anymore."
" Awww, don't tell me you and Munster hooked up in my pool house!"
" Ok I won't tell you."
" It's totally tainted now! I thought I said no hanky panky!"
" You told Max and Lucas no hanky panky, you didn't say anything to us."
" It should be an unspoken rule, like don't have sex in my room-"
You bashfully look away.
" No fucking way! Your joking, your just fucking with me right?"
" We were drunk, maybe a little high, the mood hit us and no other rooms were available-"
" Is nothing sacred? Jesus!! You do realize that your boyfriend drives a van, that's basically a room on wheels."
" I told you, we were high, we weren't thinking clearly."
" Eddie could have been completely clear headed and still fucked you in there just to be nasty. "
" Are you implying that I am nasty?"
" That's not what I am saying." Steve sighed. Now I am going to have to burn my mattress, it might have Munson jizz on it-"
" We didn't have sex on your bed, what do you think we are, animals? We had sex in your chair."
" That makes me feel so much better."
You walk over to a picnic table and grab a cup filled with party punch, then flopped down in a lounge chair.
" Listen up guys! I've got to make an announcement! I'm adding a 4th rule to Harrington's house party rules."
There was a round of collective groans.
" Not that you nerds need to worry about this but,Harrington house party rule number #4, no sex in the pool house."
" Do blow jobs count?" Mike hollered out and you laughed.
" Busted!"