Extra: Things that come from children

When the last zombie fell, it was broadcast live around the world.

Almost all humans who saw this scene were in tears.

Pain, despair, struggle.

Most people who are still alive remember the good life in the peaceful era. At that time, the roads were still flat, cars were everywhere on the roads, people came and went, and if you wanted to eat anything, just make a phone call and someone would bring it to your door.

After the life I once took for granted was shattered, when I think about it again, all I have left is cherishment.

Although the apocalypse is over, the country still needs to slowly straighten out all the chaos. There used to be chaos everywhere, and the strong man in the base was the king. Now that the apocalypse is gone, those strong men who regard themselves as emperors of earth will definitely not want to change. Back in the old days, ordinary people who didn't have privileges.

So, it was a mess again.

As a strong person among the strong, Xiao Xiao unexpectedly did not join in the trouble with others, but instead happily handed over his base.

Of course, in exchange, he and He Qing both had the title of general.

As for those guys who still want to continue feudalism in a peaceful society, let them make trouble, the country is not a living wage.

After all, now that there are no zombies that can kill people at any time, most people will make the right choice compared to being bullied at will in the base without powers and enjoying the rights of a citizen under the country's laws.

Of course, Xiao Zhao did not forget to state when distributing the vaccine that it was developed by He Qing. He was not a philanthropic person who did good deeds without leaving his name. Of course, if he did good deeds, people must remember Ah Qing.

Especially in this sensitive period, as the person who solved this catastrophe, Ah Qing will have a natural protective film on his body.

Although, he felt like he didn't need it.

People with special abilities began to get along with the country.

Many people with special abilities have joined the country. For example, people with lightning abilities can generate electricity, and people with water abilities can go to water plants. Although everyone is equal, it is still easier for people with abilities to find a job than ordinary people.

According to expert speculation, although the number of people with superpowers is relatively small now, the previous virus still subtly changed human genes. The probability of newborns having superpowers has greatly increased. In a few more generations, all humans will have superpowers. able.

It is precisely because of this speculation that the superpowers who originally thought they were invincible gradually lost their advantage. After all, the birth of more and more newborns has verified this.

The country is starting to get back on track, and people are finally living the days of ordering takeout whenever they want to eat.

Of course, because of those stressful days, there were still no people on the usually bustling streets at night. After all, humans are creatures that only feel safe during the day.

There are very few people opening a shop at night, and He Wang and Shi Bingyi are one of the few.

Shi Bingyi's shop is a vegetarian restaurant, and he still likes to farm, but it is definitely not possible to let the delicate and frail Awang accompany him. After all, he is a person who wants to be hugged when the sun is shining, and he wants to be kissed when the weather is cold. .