8.3 (2) - Showdown

What Feng Jinhua hates most is being plotted against. He has only been plotted once, but that time was enough to remain fresh in his memory.

  Chu Chen didn't expect such a development. It was completely different from what he planned. He knelt on the ground and looked at the man with pleading eyes.

  "Mr. Feng, please, I am really willing to do anything for you, even if it means being an underground lover for the rest of my life!"

  The man sneered and said, "It goes without saying. You can find your own personnel to resign today."

  After saying that, he left without hesitation, leaving behind Chu Chen whose face suddenly darkened.

  He had just given his body to Feng Jinhua yesterday. His whole body ached, but he had to stand up slowly and tremblingly.

  Looking down at the ambiguous mark on his neck, Chu Chen's eyes were filled with determination to win when he thought of the man's passionate and rough attitude last night.

  Feng Jinhua drank wine last night and had a severe headache. The memory of last night gradually came back. It was indeed no different from what Chu Chen said. He recognized the wrong person and grabbed him by calling A Qing's name. Chu Chen did not No matter how you refused, you obeyed him half-heartedly.

  The monitoring in the morning, the memory in my mind, everything showed that this was a coincidence.

  After not feeling relieved for a long time, Feng Jinhua had to admit that he felt much better. His good memory allowed him to remember Chu Chen's meekness and boldness and indulgence that were different from He Qing's. These were things that Ah Qing, who was in poor health, could not bring to him. of.

  After thinking about it, Feng Jinhua found that his body had actually reacted to a person who was plotting against him. The man's face became even worse, and he pressed his still aching head and got out of the car.

  "Mr. Feng, will I take you to the company?"

  The driver received a call from Feng Jinhua early in the morning and was interrogated by him again. At this moment, he was already worried, fearing that he would fire him because he didn't stay yesterday.

  Fortunately, Feng Jinhua was not in the mood to think about this at the moment. He rubbed his eyebrows and said in a slightly impatient tone, "Go directly to the company."

  The contract negotiated yesterday should have been checked this morning, but because Chu Chen was wasted too much time in the hotel due to this matter, Feng Jinhua's face really didn't look good when he thought that he had a lot of things to do after going to the company. Where to go.

  Moreover, I always feel as if I have forgotten something.

  When the car stopped at the entrance of the company, Feng Jinhua walked into the lobby and saw He Qing who was anxiously explaining something to the front desk, and finally remembered what he had forgotten.

  "I am really Feng Jinhua's lover. If you don't believe it, you can..."

  "Aqing!"

  Feng Jinhua strode over and frowned deeply when he saw He Qing's face was pale, his hair was a little messy, and his eyes were dark purple.

  Why did you go out like this?

  Having just been plotted and having a headache, Feng Jinhua was already in a bad mood, and seeing He Qing being so slovenly, the anger he had been holding back seemed to be ignited and burst out.